Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1288 1289 [1290] 1291 1292 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2489894 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #19335 on: July 02, 2015, 01:58:12 pm »

Why not Anita?
I can see problems with an aggressive alcoholic and an insane person together, we would make a good team but if it requires stealth....actually I take it back, we should work together!
Apparently it wasn't drunkenness the injection caused, just adding more cursing to her speech.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19336 on: July 02, 2015, 01:58:55 pm »

Why not Anita?
She only lucked out in that he obsessed over Dester more. I saw him post actions directed at her early on, and there was always subtext.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #19337 on: July 02, 2015, 02:01:20 pm »

Why not Anita?
She only lucked out in that he obsessed over Dester more. I saw him post actions directed at her early on, and there was always subtext.
subtext ;)
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19338 on: July 02, 2015, 02:07:13 pm »

@Caellath The total deduction for mission 19 + the five from 16 is 23 tokens. The team fund debt is wiped out, and then some. So the only remaining debt is the personal one at 18. Which, after teams are decided, I'll toss two tokens towards and get a start on it.

EDIT: What happened to Mesk's tokens? Were they added to the team fund separately like normal for perma-dead characters? Also, I think Amber is a bunch of gene-mods. Not sure yet. But increased muscle and bone density seems like a gene-mod of some sort. Might have Beirus' character touch it under the Shroud to see.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 02:14:13 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19339 on: July 02, 2015, 02:12:33 pm »

Why not Anita?
I can see problems with an aggressive alcoholic and an insane person together, we would make a good team but if it requires stealth....actually I take it back, we should work together!
Apparently it wasn't drunkenness the injection caused, just adding more cursing to her speech.
Oh then we should be fine!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #19340 on: July 02, 2015, 02:14:53 pm »

Inb4 a proverbial tug-o-war for NOT having to take spazycat's char on his mission.

Not it!  :P
Hey, hey! Not it.

Any advice on what mission I should go on? I don't want to leave up to potentially random choice, but I'm not particularly suited for any of them. I'm kind of interested in the joker mission, but I'm not sure if I'd be very useful.
Actually, I'd say you might be most useful on the joker mission; somehow, I'd say they make use of Handiwork more regularly than any other mission. At least, scheduled and planned use of Handiwork.

Not that you shouldn't go on the anomaly mission, as you could maybe collect the samples/artifacts and figure out the things. But yeah, staying away from combat missions is mostly a good idea with a non-combat character, I second Harry here.
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19341 on: July 02, 2015, 02:25:38 pm »

@Caellath The total deduction for mission 19 + the five from 16 is 23 tokens. The team fund debt is wiped out, and then some. So the only remaining debt is the personal one at 18. Which, after teams are decided, I'll toss two tokens towards and get a start on it.

The five confiscated from M16's pay went towards ameliorating your personal debt to Milno, not towards the team fund debt. Do you remember how many of the two dex stims bought with team Joker's fund (4 tokens spent) were used on mission instead of destroyed upon the explosion?

And we can ask piecewise if we can add Mesk's pay (also sitting at 8 tokens) to the Joker team fund.

The more newbie-friendly missions seem to be the Joker and Anomaly ones. Joker probably even more so, but we do need a good spread of skills, including Cha, Med and Aux.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #19342 on: July 02, 2015, 02:26:52 pm »

I've got Cha, then Aux, and also Con, so Anita's pretty well suited for Joker I think.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #19343 on: July 02, 2015, 02:27:18 pm »

Inb4 a proverbial tug-o-war for NOT having to take spazycat's char on his mission.

Hey, hey! Not it.
Any team leader that lets drop any hints that spaz' character is unwelcome and might not be missed has an opportunity here.

Also, Exotic, Med, Aux all at +1 I suppose I could sacrifice one or the other for a +2 in one or the other.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2015, 02:29:53 pm by Ozarck »

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19344 on: July 02, 2015, 02:30:08 pm »

One was used by Faith to get past the doors to the computer. Alright, I'll subtract that from the personal one then. If I'm only counting the one stim that was destroyed, that would bring the total down to 18, which is the amount of tokens that was deducted from everyones pay
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #19345 on: July 02, 2015, 02:36:55 pm »

Hey, hey! Not it.
Any team leader that lets drop any hints that spaz' character is unwelcome and might not be missed has an opportunity here.

Also, Exotic, Med, Aux all at +1 I suppose I could sacrifice one or the other for a +2 in one or the other.
Ah, but it takes more points to go from 1 to 2 than from 0 to 1. I think you might have to dump two to make the third a +2. I'd just leave it be.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19346 on: July 02, 2015, 03:47:46 pm »

Just throwing this out there, but the Shroud my character has would presumably allow him to use anything he comes across with a good roll, or at least learn about it. I'll probably make a post to that effect IC later, if I can decide whether or not I even want to go on one of the next missions or just sit around making bugs and possibly helping out with Amiable Amber.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19347 on: July 02, 2015, 03:53:58 pm »

Hey, hey! Not it.

COme ON! nmy character just likes to pick on,and torture Ozark! Is there nothing wrong with uswinbg the team punching bag for his specified role!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #19348 on: July 02, 2015, 03:55:36 pm »

Hey, hey! Not it.

COme ON! nmy character just likes to pick on,and torture Ozark! Is there nothing wrong with uswinbg the team punching bag for his specified role!
I thought that role was you.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #19349 on: July 02, 2015, 03:58:43 pm »

Hey, hey! Not it.

I thought that role was you.
Nope. I actualy got hit twice, ozark got tossed at me and when they saved ozark from my clutches after I carved H.R. into his back. Also Ozark- you never went to the medical center, you would at least have that cut into your shirt!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1288 1289 [1290] 1291 1292 ... 2205