Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1251 1252 [1253] 1254 1255 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491466 times)

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18780 on: June 25, 2015, 12:44:39 pm »

"Why can't two new meats try and enslave/steal from each other?! NO interfering with us New meats!"
If Steve hadn't interfered, you wouldn't still have your force infuser either  ::)
You kept that because he zapped Dester and Auron while we were looting your unconscious body. Auron eventually got your kinamp anyway.

U_P remalle's hand is there on Henk's face right now, if you were still shooting for shenanigans.
he landed on top of my face, at the moment i just want to sprint down the line with you to my room. YOu shall be my slave!
You really want to lose all of your stuff, don't you.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18781 on: June 25, 2015, 12:45:45 pm »

"Why can't two new meats try and enslave/steal from each other?! NO interfering with us New meats!"
If Steve hadn't interfered, you wouldn't still have your force infuser either  ::)
You kept that because he zapped Dester and Auron while we were looting your unconscious body. Auron eventually got your kinamp anyway.

U_P remalle's hand is there on Henk's face right now, if you were still shooting for shenanigans.
he landed on top of my face, at the moment i just want to sprint down the line with you to my room. YOu shall be my slave!
You really want to lose all of your stuff, don't you.
At this point, I don't plan on making it to my first mission, I will probably stab Ozark and then die. Also how can I be tazed when I am wearing a sealed suit with metal around it that will divert the flow of electricity around me and not into me.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 12:48:26 pm by spazyak »
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18782 on: June 25, 2015, 12:58:33 pm »

MK series of suit do not have electric insulation at all, meaning everything will go straight into your spine. I don't know about MCP series, maybe that was improved? Probably not.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18783 on: June 25, 2015, 12:59:44 pm »

MK series of suit do not have electric insulation at all, meaning everything will go straight into your spine. I don't know about MCP series, maybe that was improved? Probably not.
it says it is improved, also the metal alone would help keep it from shocking me.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18784 on: June 25, 2015, 01:01:42 pm »

it says it is improved, also the metal alone would help keep it from shocking me.

Metal won't help if you are not grounded. You didn't coat bottom of your shoes with metal, right? And individual metal pieces are not connected to each other by wire?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18785 on: June 25, 2015, 01:03:54 pm »

Metal won't help if you are not grounded. You didn't coat bottom of your shoes with metal, right? And individual metal pieces are not connected to each other by wire?
I kinda made a suit of armour out of scrap metal so it should help some. At the verry least it will keep it away from the spine and such. For instance that if hit in arm, the arm might go numb and be unable to move but I should be able to run for a bit.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18786 on: June 25, 2015, 01:04:45 pm »

"And this, Brothers of Steve, is the story of why Steve opened the airlocks."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18787 on: June 25, 2015, 01:07:45 pm »

I am the Scrap Knight!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #18788 on: June 25, 2015, 01:08:17 pm »

I laughed out loud.

"And so the Most Glorious Steve did see the rookies squabble, and threw up His hands, and He exiled them to the Infinite Dark to resolve their differences"
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18789 on: June 25, 2015, 01:09:08 pm »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #18790 on: June 25, 2015, 01:09:42 pm »

I laughed out loud.

"And so the Most Glorious Steve did see the rookies squabble, and threw up His hands, and He exiled them to the Infinite Dark to resolve their differences"

Amen.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18791 on: June 25, 2015, 01:14:04 pm »

I laughed out loud.

He already zapped us. next he will seal us in our rooms and i shall blowith open thine containing cell and strangle him, thus he shall blowith open thine airlock and flush thou into space.

Amen.
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18792 on: June 25, 2015, 01:17:01 pm »

Although I doubt the armor would direct an electric shock away from him, it should help. Traditional tasters shoot two tiny needle/hook things connected to wires that form a circuit with the body of whoever you shoot. If the hooks hit his armor, they'll just bounce off, so he might get a tiny shock, but otherwise it won't affect him because they weren't shocking him longer than a split-second.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18793 on: June 25, 2015, 01:29:59 pm »

Unless it is non-shootable variant. Electricity takes path of least resistance, so for most part it will go through metal. The problem comes from joints where metal armor isn't connected between pieces. That's where it will jump into flesh momentary, before returning to next piece of armor until it reaches unarmored feets, which will be discharge point and got through flesh again.

At least it should knock him over. If rolls are good enough.
Old sigs.
Games.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18794 on: June 25, 2015, 01:34:10 pm »

Unless it is non-shootable variant. Electricity takes path of least resistance, so for most part it will go through metal. The problem comes from joints where metal armor isn't connected between pieces. That's where it will jump into flesh momentary, before returning to next piece of armor until it reaches unarmored feets, which will be discharge point and got through flesh again.

At least it should knock him over. If rolls are good enough.
Grrrrrrr......
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1251 1252 [1253] 1254 1255 ... 2205