Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1250 1251 [1252] 1253 1254 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491529 times)

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18765 on: June 25, 2015, 11:50:32 am »

Why can't I have a cage fight with Ozark!
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #18766 on: June 25, 2015, 11:52:40 am »

Why can't I have a cage fight with Ozark!
i am more than happy to enable a cage fight.

it wouldnt even require any actual effort on my part.

Should I bother to update for minor injuries on my wiki page?
probably not.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18767 on: June 25, 2015, 11:55:51 am »

5) the elemental infuser. Infuse objects with water, air, fire, earth, Fluffy fur, feathers, scales, light, dark, various odors, metal, salt. See how big an object can be completely infused without brain burnout. See how often it can be used without overload/burnout/serious harmful side effects.
[/b]
If you end up buying this, do you plan on letting other players rent it? I'd buy one, but I don't have enough tokens to buy that and new weapons. If Dester bought one and let me use it, it would be a win-win situation, because Elias would get to improve his weapons, and Dester would get a few tokens and an ally who's irrationaly loyal to his friends.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18768 on: June 25, 2015, 11:58:35 am »

5) the elemental infuser. Infuse objects with water, air, fire, earth, Fluffy fur, feathers, scales, light, dark, various odors, metal, salt. See how big an object can be completely infused without brain burnout. See how often it can be used without overload/burnout/serious harmful side effects.
[/b]
If you end up buying this, do you plan on letting other players rent it? I'd buy one, but I don't have enough tokens to buy that and new weapons. If Dester bought one and let me use it, it would be a win-win situation, because Elias would get to improve his weapons, and Dester would get a few tokens and an ally who's irrationaly loyal to his friends.
i too would pay a token to steal one of its charges.
my reiterpallasch isnt to good at outright killing things, so it would be perfect for bypassing lifelocks by infusing it with nerve gas.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18769 on: June 25, 2015, 12:01:52 pm »

Hey Ozark-Cage Fight, I will give you thee scrap metal knife.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Sig-texts!

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18770 on: June 25, 2015, 12:07:18 pm »

You have a pair of gloves that contain powerful space-magic, which can either pulverize him with a single punch or send him flying with the force of several punches that hard.

He has a single knife made of scrap-metal.

Sounds fair.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18771 on: June 25, 2015, 12:08:28 pm »

You have a pair of gloves that contain powerful space-magic, which can either pulverize him with a single punch or send him flying with the force of several punches that hard.

Sounds fair.
I have a knife too! I won't use the gloves. promise. Totally. My character isn't an insane and un stable idiot!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18772 on: June 25, 2015, 12:12:30 pm »

im not sure you even have a single knife, let alone a second to give to ozarck.  piecewise never did a roll or decribed the knife so its kinda up in the air at the moment.

that said im happy to hold your infuser temporarily and supply you both with magic kitchen knives, for science.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18773 on: June 25, 2015, 12:15:15 pm »

im not sure you even have a single knife, let alone a second to give to ozarck.  piecewise never did a roll or decribed the knife so its kinda up in the air at the moment.

that said im happy to hold your infuser temporarily and supply you both with magic kitchen knives, for science.

Also there wasn't WIKI tag, but it could be just pw forgetting it again.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18774 on: June 25, 2015, 12:16:27 pm »

Wish I would have stayed on the ship!
Really? you wanted to see a cartoon about butterflies and horse dongs, and to learn how to horrify toast with butter? I mean, spazyak's antics toward me are a tad annoying, but it sure beats sitting in the rec room right now :P

Sounds fair.
He doesn't have the kinamp any more, but yes, the force infuser is still an issue.

Your ownership is recognized only by Auron and Henk.
I'm pretty sure Auron recognizes only his own ownership of spazyak's kinamp. Just a guess though.

[/b]
We'd have to work it out IC, but I can give you an absolute maybe. I like irrational loyalty.
« Last Edit: June 25, 2015, 12:18:32 pm by Ozarck »

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18775 on: June 25, 2015, 12:23:49 pm »

i wonder what happens if i infuse my neotherm bullets with "absolute zero temperature"? would the neotherm still be liquid? would firing them into something freeze it solid then heat it up so fast it detonates into frozen shrapnel?

also what happens if i infuse something with gecko's? can i make self propelled sticky bombs?

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18776 on: June 25, 2015, 12:27:11 pm »

Ozark, why don't you just go along and be my butler!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18777 on: June 25, 2015, 12:32:30 pm »

"Why can't two new meats try and enslave/steal from each other?! NO interfering with us New meats!"
If Steve hadn't interfered, you wouldn't still have your force infuser either  ::)
You kept that because he zapped Dester and Auron while we were looting your unconscious body. Auron eventually got your kinamp anyway.

U_P remalle's hand is there on Henk's face right now, if you were still shooting for shenanigans.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18778 on: June 25, 2015, 12:36:28 pm »

[/b]
We'd have to work it out IC, but I can give you an absolute maybe. I like irrational loyalty.
Elias is going to go talk to the AM anyway, so they'll run into each other if you're stuck in the Armory. If you do manage to leave, Elias will probably be asking about weapons for a while, so if you go back to the Armory to buy gear they'll meet each other.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18779 on: June 25, 2015, 12:38:57 pm »

"Why can't two new meats try and enslave/steal from each other?! NO interfering with us New meats!"
If Steve hadn't interfered, you wouldn't still have your force infuser either  ::)
You kept that because he zapped Dester and Auron while we were looting your unconscious body. Auron eventually got your kinamp anyway.

U_P remalle's hand is there on Henk's face right now, if you were still shooting for shenanigans.
he landed on top of my face, at the moment i just want to sprint down the line with you to my room. YOu shall be my slave!
GENERATION 31:
Sig-texts!
Pages: 1 ... 1250 1251 [1252] 1253 1254 ... 2205