Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1238 1239 [1240] 1241 1242 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2492893 times)

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #18585 on: June 22, 2015, 07:44:32 pm »

If you haven't been on a mission (or made any otherwise significant stat usages), post in the On Ship thread that you would like to change your stats, with your new sheet. (and possibly the exact changes outlined, so we don't have to search for them) PW checks it and approves, and then team Wiki will whisk the adjustments onto the wiki.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #18586 on: June 22, 2015, 07:44:55 pm »

What's the procedure for making a stat change, anyway?
You post an updated charsheet (or a relevant stat-change) in on-ship thread (because it can get lost in OOC and posting there is sort of more official), and ask Piecewise something like "Can I change my sheet, please?"
Piecewise replies something along the lines of "Yeah, yeah, whatever, just get done with it before your first mission"
And then wiki people (or you yourself) update your character's page on the wiki to reflect the changes!
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #18587 on: June 22, 2015, 07:59:27 pm »

Yah could some one help tell me what the different ICend and end are, I mean what is the difference.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #18588 on: June 22, 2015, 10:04:18 pm »

thanks, guys.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18589 on: June 23, 2015, 12:04:05 am »

Quote from: Dr. M.Sanctor, Head of Science to: Hephaestus Administration
A new project is currently underway, the main goal of which is to boost our scientific potential. I will spare you the details, but suffice to say that soon there will be an influx of children born on this base.

Steve, since that is your domain, would you take care of arranging the necessary accommodations? Apart from basic stuff like what to eat, what to do and where to live (modified for children specifics, of course), there will probably need to be appointed at least several (better if more) nurses and supervisors. Teachers too, later on, but I will take care of that myself.

"Hey guys, just so you know, we're now employing child-slavery.  Please note that your slave caretaker assignments are up on the schedule on the corkboard.  Do remember to feed them, they're worth more than you are.  mmm-kay?"
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 12:08:40 am by Devastator »

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18590 on: June 23, 2015, 12:09:34 am »

Heph is making Spartans now?
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18591 on: June 23, 2015, 12:27:46 am »

Super-Spartans. With haebi abilities if I remember correctly
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #18592 on: June 23, 2015, 01:06:14 am »

A new project is currently underway, the main goal of which is to boost our scientific potential. I will spare you the details, but suffice to say that soon there will be an influx of children born on this base.

Steve, since that is your domain, would you take care of arranging the necessary accommodations? Apart from basic stuff like what to eat, what to do and where to live (modified for children specifics, of course), there will probably need to be appointed at least several (better if more) nurses and supervisors. Teachers too, later on, but I will take care of that myself.

"Hey guys, just so you know, we're now employing child-slavery.  Please note that your slave caretaker assignments are up on the schedule on the corkboard.  Do remember to feed them, they're worth more than you are.  mmm-kay?"

Yep, that's probably a good cue for Anton to skip town. :P
He won't be able to participate in anything like that when it's situated directly around him. Best-case scenario, he'll take up permanent residence in the off-world labs.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18593 on: June 23, 2015, 01:53:42 am »

Was this about Sons of Hephaestus? The secret project of Miya and Steve?
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #18594 on: June 23, 2015, 01:57:44 am »

Ah right, the Player Replacement Project :P
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #18595 on: June 23, 2015, 02:42:03 am »

Hey people, is video feed of Gyromitra accessible through visor screens for Snapdragon members? Or it requires non-negligible fiddling?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #18596 on: June 23, 2015, 03:01:42 am »

Yep, that's probably a good cue for Anton to skip town. :P
He won't be able to participate in anything like that when it's situated directly around him. Best-case scenario, he'll take up permanent residence in the off-world labs.

Although it isn't exactly the situation I envisioned, I'm not ashamed of deciding not to look the other way.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #18597 on: June 23, 2015, 03:57:29 am »

Hey people, is video feed of Gyromitra accessible through visor screens for Snapdragon members? Or it requires non-negligible fiddling?

Only if they have shared it their video.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #18598 on: June 23, 2015, 04:04:04 am »

Only if they have shared it their video.

Well then a question to Gyromitra folks follows. Have you people shared your video feed? I believe some of you did at some point.
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #18599 on: June 23, 2015, 06:00:49 am »

Are we going to start kidnapping homeless people and orphans with our flying saucers?
allow ozarck to follow along, if he does so then attempt to turn him in for a refund.
"Yes, this new guy you gave me is not working out for me. I'd like to get a replacement or my money back."
« Last Edit: June 23, 2015, 06:06:45 am by Parisbre56 »
Pages: 1 ... 1238 1239 [1240] 1241 1242 ... 2205