Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1113 1114 [1115] 1116 1117 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494564 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #16710 on: May 02, 2015, 07:02:30 pm »

We should make eyepatches that improve vision.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16711 on: May 02, 2015, 07:18:22 pm »

notice he is aiming with a missing eye
The Metal Gear series is not known for its extreme realism. In the real world, you can't aim well without depth perception, especially not while in extreme pain due to the fact that you just took a giant spike through the eye.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #16712 on: May 02, 2015, 07:30:03 pm »

They're called cameyes!
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #16713 on: May 02, 2015, 07:30:54 pm »

And band aids that poison people. We shall confuse our enemies to no end.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16714 on: May 02, 2015, 08:19:11 pm »

By the way spazyak, Snake isn't aiming at anything in the distance in that picture. The sight isn't lined up with his eye at all. It's not even at a decent angle to be lined up with his eyepatch.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #16715 on: May 02, 2015, 08:21:14 pm »

And band aids that poison people. We shall confuse our enemies to no end.
What are we waiting for again? Because that's like a great idea for revolutionaries.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16716 on: May 02, 2015, 08:29:16 pm »

I can think of at least one one-eyed soldier who used just that logic.  (I only need one eye to aim my rifle.)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16717 on: May 02, 2015, 08:41:38 pm »

I can think of at least one one-eyed soldier who used just that logic.  (I only need one eye to aim my rifle.)
I guess you only need one eye to aim a rifle. You're going to close your other eye when you look down the sight anyway, and you don't need depth perception that much. Just aim the sight at a point a bit above the target and shoot.

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #16718 on: May 02, 2015, 08:58:50 pm »

I guess you only need one eye to aim a rifle. You're going to close your other eye when you look down the sight anyway, and you don't need depth perception that much. Just aim the sight at a point a bit above the target and shoot.
exactly so it should be fine. I was just being a smart ass with the photo, and if you play the game that is how he holds it when he aims.
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

spazyak

• Bay Watcher
  • Imagine a working link to Rickroll here
    • View Profile
« Reply #16719 on: May 02, 2015, 08:59:47 pm »

They're called cameyes!
but make them look like eye patches or glow and ominous red that can then change to a blue so it acts like mood lighting
GENERATION 31:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment.
Ravioli Ravioli, the old broad died so now I play a Demon Loli.
Sig-texts!

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16720 on: May 02, 2015, 11:55:13 pm »

The person I was thinking of was famous for liberating an entire town single-handedly.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16721 on: May 03, 2015, 01:42:17 am »

I should write a book similar to the HMRC Pantheon, but for cooking with strange murderous alien ingredients. It probably won't do good galaxy wide sales, but it would probably be popular amongst the less sane or more thrill-seeking former inmates/ARMy men.

Hm.... Anybody got any good titles for such a book? I was thinking about something along the lines of "Exotic Cooking Recipes for the Adventurous Stomach and the Stranded Explorer". Or "Cooking with Xeno-fire!"

"Xenospit-roast: How to cook in exotic locales."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #16722 on: May 03, 2015, 07:40:51 am »

The person I was thinking of was famous for liberating an entire town single-eyedly.

FTFY.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Devastator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #16723 on: May 03, 2015, 09:08:08 am »

The person I was thinking of was famous for liberating an entire town single-eyedly.

FTFY.

More or less.   One eye, two hands, three automatic rifles and a sackful of grenades.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #16724 on: May 04, 2015, 02:28:58 am »

FTFY.

More or less.   One eye, two hands, three automatic rifles and a sackful of grenades.

Stir for three hours, lightly roast, and enjoy your Badass Jambalaya
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright
Pages: 1 ... 1113 1114 [1115] 1116 1117 ... 2205