Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1064 1065 [1066] 1067 1068 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2494802 times)

HavingPhun

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC
« Reply #15975 on: April 16, 2015, 08:25:41 pm »

Well, I was on IRC and no one really seemed to be awake, so I spent some time playing with the lambdabot:

Code: [Select]
21:24 HavingPhun   @vixen <Talk dirty to me lambda bot>
21:24 lambdabot   Have you ever killed a hobo? Ive found eating their liver gives me strength. I think i may just be short on b vitamines.
21:24 Remalle   wait what
21:24 HavingPhun   Haha

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #15976 on: April 16, 2015, 08:29:29 pm »

wat
EDIT: the newbies are multiplying!

I think they're coming from TVtropes or something.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 08:31:53 pm by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15977 on: April 16, 2015, 08:53:06 pm »

Or they're all Piecewise. He's sabotaging us from inside. All of their characters turn out to be avatars of Steve. :P
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15978 on: April 16, 2015, 08:55:42 pm »

wat
EDIT: the newbies are multiplying!

I think they're coming from TVtropes or something.

Huh, I wasn't aware our trope page was that popular
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15979 on: April 16, 2015, 09:47:33 pm »

am I allowed to use this as a table top game, basically can I play this with my friends irl?
Probably since using Piecewise's work helps break him free of the oddly specific gypsy curse that restrains his dark powers.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15980 on: April 16, 2015, 11:25:43 pm »

I recall having an ominous dream quite some time ago involving a massive influx of new players killing off all the veteran characters by using their sheer numbers and then turning E.R. into a game revolving around characters that were all "cool chill bros lol" who only spoke in references to "dem epic lele memes" and PW was forced to comply with them due to his contractual obligation to keep E.R. going until the day he would inevitably be taken out by the Crips during the Great RTD-Turf Feud of 2026.

I will hope that the dream was not prophecy and just the result of me taking meds and listening to electro-reggage-jazz-hop late one night.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15981 on: April 16, 2015, 11:37:29 pm »

I recall having an ominous dream quite some time ago involving a massive influx of new players killing off all the veteran characters by using their sheer numbers and then turning E.R. into a game revolving around characters that were all "cool chill bros lol" who only spoke in references to "dem epic lele memes" and PW was forced to comply with them due to his contractual obligation to keep E.R. going until the day he would inevitably be taken out by the Crips during the Great RTD-Turf Feud of 2026.

I will hope that the dream was not prophecy and just the result of me taking meds and listening to electro-reggage-jazz-hop late one night.

.......NOPE. *runs away from the thread and hides under the earth*
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15982 on: April 16, 2015, 11:41:07 pm »

Well then. I say we take them out before they take us out with a preemptive strike!

EDIT: That, or that's what the haebi mission is for. Hmm.
« Last Edit: April 16, 2015, 11:43:14 pm by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15983 on: April 16, 2015, 11:43:01 pm »

Well then. I say we take them out before they take us out with a preemptive strike!

You mean that isn't why we sent 15 new players onto the surface of an excessively aggressive mushroom? :P

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15984 on: April 16, 2015, 11:50:09 pm »

EDIT: That, or that's what the haebi mission is for. Hmm.
I could "scorch the earth" if youd like... newbies cant kill the veterans if i kill them both...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15985 on: April 16, 2015, 11:52:46 pm »

Nah, let the haebi do it
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15986 on: April 17, 2015, 12:15:18 am »

Does being on the same team as Miya increase my chances of survival? He's the one you'd save in a Virmire situation... right?
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #15987 on: April 17, 2015, 12:24:51 am »

If miya cant save miya you have no goddamn hope of doing it.

And no, your probably fucked due to the haebi evolving to counter an avatar.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #15988 on: April 17, 2015, 12:30:17 am »

Shiiiiit. Your probably right. xD
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #15989 on: April 17, 2015, 12:50:18 am »

Things are already going swimmingly with the Haebi, I see.

No worries yet. Though I do admit that people randomly startig to cut into the ground isn't the best of ideas. You'd think that'd be obvious, but nope!
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Sorry, about that, needed to vent some critical levels of snark for a second there, but the Cameyes weren't doing anythoing and we were checken for nerve bundles, we aren't supposed to survive there, we need to get in and get out as fast as possible.
Yes, and doing things without coordination is the best way to do that, of course.
Okay, so what coordination is needed for that? It was a cut and bam, we've got a lead, what coordination do you want for that?
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: 1 ... 1064 1065 [1066] 1067 1068 ... 2205