Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 948 949 [950] 951 952 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2489464 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #14235 on: March 26, 2015, 12:54:12 pm »

Since both teams are working the same objective, is this M20, M20a and M20b, or M20 and M21?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #14236 on: March 26, 2015, 12:54:58 pm »

Latter, I believe.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

swordsmith04

• Bay Watcher
  • Communist Gnome
    • View Profile
« Reply #14237 on: March 26, 2015, 12:57:34 pm »

19 and 20, not 20 and 21.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14238 on: March 26, 2015, 01:01:51 pm »

Errr... yeah, that's what meant.  Nothing here about a secret mission.  Nope.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14239 on: March 26, 2015, 01:24:08 pm »

Is Lars not telling us things?
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #14240 on: March 26, 2015, 01:30:26 pm »

The gods mete out knowledge to those they deem necessary.  We mortals are not equipped to understand their motives.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #14241 on: March 26, 2015, 01:34:59 pm »

Is Lars not telling us things?
That's Toaster being silly, rather than him-being-silly-and-covering-up-a-slip. :P

The gods mete out knowledge to those they deem necessary.  We mortals are not equipped to understand their motives.
Now THIS on the other hand... :I

But yeah. Err, could I ask if the new missions still have time remaining? I'm trying to catch up to par here, but exam time (plus many other interfering factors -_-) aren't helping.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14242 on: March 26, 2015, 01:36:04 pm »

they still have application time
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14243 on: March 26, 2015, 01:39:59 pm »

@tiruin How would you feel about going on the Joker team mission?
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14244 on: March 26, 2015, 01:43:21 pm »

@tiruin How would you feel about going on the Joker team mission?
I'm open to going on any mission, really.

...Not because I didn't catch up. Nope.[/really]

Also thanks Lenglon :)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14245 on: March 26, 2015, 01:44:37 pm »

Well, we really do need an Uncon person, so...
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #14246 on: March 26, 2015, 01:45:37 pm »

side note: I'm unsure if I want to send Lyra on-mission or not. If anyone invites me then I'll probably tag along for any mission, any team. If not then I'll probably stay on-ship for a mission, finishing up that poacher VR session, getting Lyra's upgrade and the inevitable unexpected kinks worked out, and getting some RP time in to help her re-settle on the Sword.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #14247 on: March 26, 2015, 01:53:28 pm »

Dangit, everyone's getting these secret objectives and I don't even know if I'm alive :P
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14248 on: March 26, 2015, 02:11:53 pm »

Sure, let me join in then! However due to technical reasons I can't access my sheet (on the ER wiki, I believe), so I'm unsure if I still have my Tesla Sword...

side note: I'm unsure if I want to send Lyra on-mission or not. If anyone invites me then I'll probably tag along for any mission, any team. If not then I'll probably stay on-ship for a mission, finishing up that poacher VR session, getting Lyra's upgrade and the inevitable unexpected kinks worked out, and getting some RP time in to help her re-settle on the Sword.
Honestly, I and Feyri miss you. I may have broken my grammar there.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #14249 on: March 26, 2015, 02:19:31 pm »

Sure, let me join in then! However due to technical reasons I can't access my sheet (on the ER wiki, I believe), so I'm unsure if I still have my Tesla Sword...

Technical reasons? We're interested in hearing about these technical reasons, so we can help solve them, given how much useful info we put on the Wiki these days.

Hm, according to the wiki, you do not have one. I can go archive dive a bit to confirm what happened to it.
EDIT: Ah, technically you do. There's a tesla sabre mounted to the Gungir as a bayonette. (Heph seems to produce a lot of random weapons when I'm not looking...)

That said, you have 24 tokens, so you could easily just buy a new one.
« Last Edit: March 26, 2015, 02:23:41 pm by Kriellya »
Pages: 1 ... 948 949 [950] 951 952 ... 2205