Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 889 890 [891] 892 893 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2493645 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #13350 on: February 27, 2015, 02:10:02 pm »

What is that?

Darkest Dungeon. It's Early Access and rather pointedly unfinished at that if nothing much has changed in the past two or so weeks. But it sure is pretty, though!

Drop Chief in as the first Hellion you get.
« Last Edit: February 27, 2015, 02:27:44 pm by Harry Baldman »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13351 on: February 27, 2015, 02:10:46 pm »

Lars would like to be the first semi-religious class you get (I'm not familiar enough with the game to say what that is.  If there isn't one, a frontline warrior.)
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #13352 on: February 27, 2015, 02:11:24 pm »

The knight or the chick in the pictures?

tryrar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13353 on: February 27, 2015, 02:12:38 pm »

Yeah, that'd be the Crusader(frontline holy warrior) or the Vestal(healer)
This fort really does sit on the event horizon of madness and catastrophe
No. I suppose there are similarities, but I'm fairly certain angry birds doesn't let me charge into a battalion of knights with a car made of circular saws.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13354 on: February 27, 2015, 02:18:50 pm »

Crusader, Aoshi!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #13355 on: February 27, 2015, 02:26:09 pm »

Pervasive. Something is sending out interference across...well...everything. Electrical, magnetic, temp. It's all unsteady.
Try to hack into the "false sun" and gain control of it to shut down the interference. What could possibly go wrong?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #13356 on: February 27, 2015, 02:27:24 pm »

Hack-9
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #13357 on: February 27, 2015, 02:28:49 pm »

Pervasive. Something is sending out interference across...well...everything. Electrical, magnetic, temp. It's all unsteady.
Try to hack into the "false sun" and gain control of it to shut down the interference. What could possibly go wrong?
For a second I thought I was in a Sunless Sea thread somehow.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #13358 on: February 27, 2015, 02:30:24 pm »

Hack-9
Yes. We need more class 9 events.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13359 on: February 27, 2015, 02:42:35 pm »

Put me in as the first person whose stats make you go "What the hell am I supposed to do with this crap?"

I would say "How could things get any worse?", but where there's a Piecewise there's a way.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #13360 on: February 27, 2015, 02:44:02 pm »

I wonder if you'll be able to bring back the super-console as an artifact and get tokens for it.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13361 on: February 27, 2015, 02:48:19 pm »

Put me in as the first person whose stats make you go "What the hell am I supposed to do with this crap?"

I would say "How could things get any worse?", but where there's a Piecewise there's a way.

[Aux: 1]
You're not entirely sure what you did, but you think it has something to do with you typing in "temperature = temperature * 1000000;"
It's staring to feel really hot. You look outside and everything is on fire. You think the road is starting to melt.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13362 on: February 27, 2015, 02:49:33 pm »

Hey PW, put me in the game if you get a Leper or Bounty Hunter.
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #13363 on: February 27, 2015, 03:07:13 pm »

[Aux: 1]
You're not entirely sure what you did, but you think it has something to do with you typing in "temperature = temperature * 1000000;"
It's staring to feel really hot. You look outside and everything is on fire. You think the road is starting to melt.
There's also the opposite
[Aux:6]
You shut down the interference. And the easiest way to do so is to shut EVERYTHING down. All of the sun's functions. Now there is a giant mass of superheated material, no longer restrained by space magic, falling down towards the planet's surface. Let's hope there's nothing important down there.

Kriellya

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #13364 on: February 27, 2015, 03:10:33 pm »

Ooo, darkest dungeon stories. This is perfectly appropriate for ER.

Get me in as a Vestal named Kriellya :P
Cause when am I *not* a medic.
Pages: 1 ... 889 890 [891] 892 893 ... 2205