Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 845 846 [847] 848 849 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2487955 times)

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #12690 on: January 31, 2015, 08:31:21 pm »

So, its on the planet below the ship, just make sure to take a left at the massacre of a UWM base and the soon to be smoking hole in the ground, we're the people with a stupid amount of surveillance on a bank and a dial up god computer, if you get to the desert where the fire elemental is and our guys are running away screaming or being possessed by it, you've gone too far. See you soon!
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12691 on: January 31, 2015, 08:32:41 pm »

Did the guy who took that really powerful potion I was talking about just stop posting or is he just not doing anything with it? Because It's got a short timer.
I can't really do anything with it, because even so much as trying to hug someone got me the Oh Shit Son Hell No alarm.

China-9 didn't get that.
Uploading the sound virus to Steve didn't get that.
That thing where you misinterpreted a poorly stated amp use and Ice-9 nearly wiped everyone out didn't get that.

So yeah, pretty limited. At the moment I'm trying to beg a gun off somebody to see what touching it with my fists if power, since my inventory right now is "underwear".

Been ignored roundly in favor of staring at doors waiting for people who aren't going back/solving whatever the hell this puzzle is.
Thats because the guy you were trying to hug had super fucked up multi-dimensional arms that would have detonated you.

You've got like two or three turns left. That potion lets you go anywhere. ANYWHERE. In the universe.
So, um, is that detonation via touching triggered on organic matter,  conductive matter, or just all matter?
Also, was it a 5 that I got on the surviving idiotically touching the spess megic rods, or a 6?
« Last Edit: January 31, 2015, 08:36:00 pm by Wolfkit »
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #12692 on: January 31, 2015, 08:38:46 pm »

Did the guy who took that really powerful potion I was talking about just stop posting or is he just not doing anything with it? Because It's got a short timer.
I can't really do anything with it, because even so much as trying to hug someone got me the Oh Shit Son Hell No alarm.

China-9 didn't get that.
Uploading the sound virus to Steve didn't get that.
That thing where you misinterpreted a poorly stated amp use and Ice-9 nearly wiped everyone out didn't get that.

So yeah, pretty limited. At the moment I'm trying to beg a gun off somebody to see what touching it with my fists if power, since my inventory right now is "underwear".

Been ignored roundly in favor of staring at doors waiting for people who aren't going back/solving whatever the hell this puzzle is.
Thats because the guy you were trying to hug had super fucked up multi-dimensional arms that would have detonated you.

You've got like two or three turns left. That potion lets you go anywhere. ANYWHERE. In the universe.
So, um, is that detonation via touching triggered on organic matter,  conductive matter, or just all matter?
Also, was it a 5 that I got on the surviving idiotically touching the spess megic rods, or a 6?
Think UWM whitehouse and bitch slap the president/emperor/council then teleport back.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12693 on: January 31, 2015, 08:40:14 pm »

Or you know, kill/kidnap them.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12694 on: January 31, 2015, 08:46:38 pm »

Unfortunately I  only have the arms of lightning/detonation, not teleportation.
Still, plenty of potential for assassination. Put on gloves, leave a hole in the palm, shake hands, boom.
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Sig

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12695 on: January 31, 2015, 08:50:09 pm »

@teleporting guy
Hey! Come by the armory, pick up a couple of fission instigators, and go scorch Earth-3! !!Fun!! !
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12696 on: January 31, 2015, 08:52:15 pm »

@teleporting guy
Hey! Come by the armory, pick up a couple of fission instigators, and go scorch Earth-3! !!Fun!! !
Doesn't  the armory not exist right now though?
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12697 on: January 31, 2015, 08:53:52 pm »

Oooh theres an idea.

Except he probably doesnt have the stats to use one, maybe he could grab an armful of nukes instead?

Or jump in and overload a manipluator then jump out?

@ninja
Armory exists, we just cant access it right now because pocket dimension limits physical travel.
Meta-physical travel however...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12698 on: January 31, 2015, 09:06:16 pm »

Oooh theres an idea.

Except he probably doesnt have the stats to use one, maybe he could grab an armful of nukes instead?

Or jump in and overload a manipluator then jump out?

@ninja
Armory exists, we just cant access it right now because pocket dimension limits physical travel.
Meta-physical travel however...
Oh yeah, right. Still, I  think it would be an annoyance at best. I  think that any damage will be repaired long before the ARM is ready to make a full scale attack on earth-3.
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12699 on: January 31, 2015, 09:12:12 pm »

But... space politics and the fight for succession?

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #12700 on: January 31, 2015, 09:17:53 pm »

Oh yeah, right. Still, I  think it would be an annoyance at best. I  think that any damage will be repaired long before the ARM is ready to make a full scale attack on earth-3.
Not if we attack their command center there or something - instant deaths of those high-ranking-leftovers from the Altered Wars who might still be capable of some dangerous shit.

Oooh! Oh, the best one!
Jump to Heph where they keep the glowworm gun replicas, then get to Earth-3 and fire it in some quiet and faraway place. Maybe deep in the planet's crust...

Grey goo scenario, with them none the wiser! Let's see how they'll use matter annihilators on the planet already half-consumed by the goo!
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12701 on: January 31, 2015, 09:26:18 pm »

Is it bad i want heph to make a battleship completely armored in xenoplate that has a spinally mounted super termite cannon and a bunch of heavy termite cannon flack turrets and lots of little termite cannon fighters?

Get ourselves a bigass instectoid hive ship that consumes entire worlds.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12702 on: January 31, 2015, 09:32:10 pm »

We might need another solar system to pillage strip mine aquire resources from to build that.
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12703 on: January 31, 2015, 09:38:25 pm »

Why? Its no different from any other ship heph would build, the armor would just take longer to fabricate.

Also it would probably be built mostly out of sharkmist or at least have a sharkmist membrane over all external surfaces, because you know... dont want a lucky shot hitting one of your weapons and spraying termites all over an inorganic hull.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #12704 on: January 31, 2015, 09:46:51 pm »

Get ourselves a bigass instectoid hive ship that consumes entire worlds.

I saw that and thought, well, might as well go all out. If you're gonna make something big like that, might as well make it "consumes entire solar systems resources" big.
Pages: 1 ... 845 846 [847] 848 849 ... 2205