Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 710 711 [712] 713 714 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2486965 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #10665 on: November 02, 2014, 02:16:26 pm »

@Hephaestus guys:

Could you apply Miniaturize II technology on minicameras so we can disguise them as part of clothes? Asking because of this turn.

We already have that in real life, so queh?

http://www.microscoutcam.com/

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #10666 on: November 02, 2014, 02:41:07 pm »

Apparently minicameras available in the Sword are not small enough.
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10667 on: November 02, 2014, 02:47:36 pm »

Apparently minicameras available in the Sword are not small enough.

Pff, that's just silly. Maybe ask pw what the problem exactly is? Maybe you can buy the kind of cams you need, but you just didn't get any for whatever reason.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #10668 on: November 02, 2014, 03:05:29 pm »

@Hephaestus guys:

Could you apply Miniaturize II technology on minicameras so we can disguise them as part of clothes? Asking because of this turn.

We already have that in real life, so queh?

http://www.microscoutcam.com/
I doubt they've managed to have batteries that small.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #10669 on: November 02, 2014, 03:14:28 pm »

Techjet dragonfly lined with printed solar panels.

Yes, we can get solar panels from printers now.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #10670 on: November 02, 2014, 03:28:28 pm »

Did you bring those cameras from the Sword? I though you bought them on planet. Because the sticky cams I had got from the Armoury were good enough. Maybe you should search for military or medical grade cameras instead of simple detective-grade/civilian-grade spy cams?

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10671 on: November 02, 2014, 03:33:13 pm »

I wonder what would happen if you put a sticky cam in the pill machine...

So many things to test...
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10672 on: November 02, 2014, 04:27:44 pm »

I wonder what would happen if you put a sticky cam in the pill machine...

So many things to test...

The problem of getting suitable test subjects still remains however, and it is no trivial aspect.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #10673 on: November 02, 2014, 04:32:42 pm »

How about all those people who wake up then immediately fall to stasis dementia? They could make good test subjects.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10674 on: November 02, 2014, 04:35:12 pm »

How about all those people who wake up then immediately fall to stasis dementia? They could make good test subjects.

And are you gonna make a list of all the no-mission braindeads? And hell, would pw even allow it? I could easily see him go 'oh yeah, that pill machine is hugely powerful and stuff, so it's gonna have to be tested on player characters'. Percussive balancing and such.

Hapah

• Bay Watcher
  • The nice guy.
    • View Profile
« Reply #10675 on: November 02, 2014, 04:42:40 pm »

And are you gonna make a list of all the no-mission braindeads? And hell, would pw even allow it? I could easily see him go 'oh yeah, that pill machine is hugely powerful and stuff, so it's gonna have to be tested on player characters'. Percussive balancing and such.
Maybe, maybe not. Guess we'll have to see what the big boss says, but I think Radio might have the right of it.
I can't be expected to remember the names of everyone I've tried to stab.

Bored? Go read the EVE Chronicles.

Nikitian

• Bay Watcher
  • ~_~
    • View Profile
« Reply #10676 on: November 03, 2014, 06:31:40 am »

Uhhh
Once again: why not let it run on volunteers?
I mean, not so long ago (before the advent of Xan the All-Monster), people were even eager enough to let the Doctor experiment on them. All so they would get a little more powerful.

Also, isn't the machine a little bit broken from the last time a pill was consumed? (You know, big, flashy pill-consuming9.) It might not even work any more, for all we know...
Past Sigs
Nikitian kneels in front of his computer, fresh lamb's blood on his hands, and prays to the dark powers for answers about armor thickness.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10677 on: November 03, 2014, 06:38:07 am »

Oh it still works, GWG used it after he respawned and caused a few unfortunate beetle-ants to pop like waterballoons.

Aparently it requires a certain level of sapience or genetic sophistication... or mass?

Anyways, gonna ask for it to be delivered once current crisis(es) are over.

Feel free to volunteer and/or request specific pills.
Ill try my best to procure interesting materials. Alien worm fang anyone?
« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 06:58:01 am by Unholy_Pariah »

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10678 on: November 03, 2014, 07:02:15 am »

Uhhh
I mean, not so long ago (before the advent of Xan the All-Monster), people were even eager enough to let the Doctor experiment on them. All so they would get a little more powerful.

Also, isn't the machine a little bit broken from the last time a pill was consumed? (You know, big, flashy pill-consuming9.) It might not even work any more, for all we know...

Do you think you'll find enough volunteers? If yes, then sure, that could work. But once one or two people took a pill that only gave horrible downsides, it might be difficult to find further volunteers.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #10679 on: November 03, 2014, 07:09:04 am »

Uhhh

Do you think you'll find enough volunteers? If yes, then sure, that could work. But once one or two people took a pill that only gave horrible downsides, it might be difficult to find further volunteers.
Oh i have a few plans to boost volunteer ratings.

One even involves bribery and cannibalism. But yes, volunters shall be had.

Pages: 1 ... 710 711 [712] 713 714 ... 2205