Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2491680 times)

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #4860 on: May 23, 2014, 08:42:08 pm »

Charles would have been a good addition to the cloak-and-dagger department. We don't have anyone actually good at Speech in our team, just a couple of +0.
Though his hallucinations and lack of any survivability could cause issues in that regard.

Come to think of it, we should probably try making some sort of speech-sod to fill that gap.
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4861 on: May 23, 2014, 08:47:44 pm »

Though his hallucinations and lack of any survivability could cause issues in that regard.

Come to think of it, we should probably try making some sort of speech-sod to fill that gap.

Hallucinations could probably be cured by blunt trauma to the head and lack of survivability isn't exactly a problem in stealth/spy/assassination missions. If we get in a fire or knife fight chances are the situation already went down south a long time ago.

Speech-sod made me imagine a sod in a very fancy black tuxedo with a red rose in the breast pocket, oiled up and combed hair, dull smile and making use of extremely persuasive hulk-speech. Smooth Operator.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4862 on: May 23, 2014, 09:42:57 pm »

"Let's keep some distance from the road but we'll follow it, just to be on the safe side. Taking note of how the others travel is good idea. We'll take our time, 'cause it's more important we do this right than we do this quick." Milno says...

I'm interested to see how fast that part changes, once the other two teams cause enough chaos to send the whole planet into high-alert. :P
It's good to finally be on a mission again.
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Remalle

• Bay Watcher
  • they/them
    • View Profile
« Reply #4863 on: May 23, 2014, 09:50:29 pm »

It's good to finally be on a mission again.
Have you got your next character written up yet?

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4864 on: May 23, 2014, 09:58:30 pm »

I think my guy had a +1 in speech? =P
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

Yoink

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4865 on: May 23, 2014, 11:06:31 pm »

Magarth should get a bonus to this ship-based combat due to having a pegleg. :P
Booze is Life for Yoink

To deprive him of Drink is to steal divinity from God.
you need to reconsider your life
If there's any cause worth dying for, it's memes.

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4866 on: May 23, 2014, 11:40:24 pm »

Did I get on a mission? I know I'm not on Mission A or C, but what about B?
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4867 on: May 24, 2014, 12:55:18 am »

Did the people who were involved in the defense of Hephaestus but not the ship hijacking get level ups?
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #4868 on: May 24, 2014, 01:39:37 am »

I think you got skipped because you didn't volunteer. Or if you volunteered you were missed. So  I think you didn't...I think. But it's real late for me so brain...slow...

Did the people who were involved in the defense of Hephaestus but not the ship hijacking get level ups?
Yeah. Check the level up thread, it explains

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #4869 on: May 24, 2014, 04:29:24 am »

((Bro tip:  If you change your action, edit out the bold in the previous.  Darkpaladin, you changed your first but not your second.))
shit, I forgot about my second action for some reason. Edited out as well. Thanks for the heads up, Toaster.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4870 on: May 24, 2014, 05:52:45 am »

Re: diners

I don't think they'll really be that much trouble. If we just tell them that dinner time's over and it's time for them to leave, they'll probably scamper off with no negative consequences.

If there's a cult leader with some sort of mind control artifact, it'd be more dangerous to keep them around. And shooting people / causing mayhem greatly increases the chances of someone in the bathroom calling the cops.

smurfingtonthethird

• Bay Watcher
  • Legendary Shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #4871 on: May 24, 2014, 06:28:13 am »

I don't think we can weasel out of this, considering some of our number are either made of synthflesh and/or metal, we're covered in weapons and riot gear, and we rock up outside in an APC.
RIP Moot ;-;7 Sigtext!

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #4872 on: May 24, 2014, 06:30:17 am »

Yeah, I also don't think we can go about this subtly. It would be nice if we didn't just shoot everyone on sight, though.

yobbo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4873 on: May 24, 2014, 06:56:31 am »

Yeah i'm just saying i don't think the threshold for calling the cops would be so low. I don't think we even really need to be subtle about it? Just tell em to get lost.

If the cops are gonna come the cops are gonna come.

Scotsmen

• Bay Watcher
  • FREEDOOOOOMM!!!! And cake.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4874 on: May 24, 2014, 11:55:56 am »

I think you got skipped because you didn't volunteer. Or if you volunteered you were missed. So  I think you didn't...I think. But it's real late for me so brain...slow...
Alright. I did volunteer for Mission A, but I suppose Milno didn't want a duelist :D.
As he waits to be unrestrained and taken backstage, he can't help but think I miss my fun bits.
Pages: 1 ... 323 324 [325] 326 327 ... 2205