Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2493669 times)

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #3135 on: April 24, 2014, 01:39:00 pm »

Seeing RC mention the Young Experiment reminded me, we should do a trivia page on the wiki or something similar. Add all the stuff we've heard being mentioned but know nothing about and all the prophetic things people have seen (Lars' god of math or Faith's vision for example), stuff like that.

Maybe a section labeled 'mysteries, riddles and unknowns' or something like that?

Yeah, sounds good.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3136 on: April 24, 2014, 02:45:00 pm »

It popped into my head as I posted that last post that Grate was treating Lars a bit like Caboose.

EDIT: Did pancaek ever reply to this? The next post in that thread with his name in it was this one, two months later.
« Last Edit: April 24, 2014, 02:51:47 pm by GreatWyrmGold »
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Phoenix Flame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3137 on: April 24, 2014, 03:07:57 pm »

Heh, of course to be precise Angel isn't even his name, it's a callsign... he doesn't even *have* a name anymore, merely a designation but it's a pain for me to keep opening up my notes everytime I want to post something to make sure I get the designation right so I've taken to calling him Angel out of pure laziness, if it's going to cause confusion I could switch to using a different callsign (he's had plenty over the years so I've got enough to pick from).

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3138 on: April 24, 2014, 03:11:47 pm »

I remember him asking the AM later and she said that the process is long, has a very high mortality rate and leaves the man in permanent "coma", incapable of moving or feeling without using his amps. She also said that modifying someone to sense through amps also leaves the user in a "coma". So Pancaek chose not to risk his life to become a mindless puppet that is closer to a weapon than a human.

Tavik Toth

• Bay Watcher
  • Oh dear....
    • View Profile
« Reply #3139 on: April 24, 2014, 03:21:46 pm »

Wait, two inmates are from the same world?

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3140 on: April 24, 2014, 03:40:58 pm »

Pancaek and Miyamoto, I think. And Simus' brother, although he died in the dam incident I think.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #3141 on: April 24, 2014, 03:43:13 pm »

He caused the dam incident.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3142 on: April 24, 2014, 05:12:27 pm »

Seeing RC mention the Young Experiment reminded me, we should do a trivia page on the wiki or something similar. Add all the stuff we've heard being mentioned but know nothing about and all the prophetic things people have seen (Lars' god of math or Faith's vision for example), stuff like that.

Maybe a section labeled 'mysteries, riddles and unknowns' or something like that?

Yeah, sounds good.

By the way, sorry for not being very active myself lately. But I know that, if I get going, I'd spend a lot of time on it again, time I should really spend on school. Already post in ER from phone most of the time. But once exams are over, I'll try to really sit down and add stuff.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3143 on: April 24, 2014, 07:53:39 pm »

Heh, of course to be precise Angel isn't even his name, it's a callsign... he doesn't even *have* a name anymore, merely a designation but it's a pain for me to keep opening up my notes everytime I want to post something to make sure I get the designation right so I've taken to calling him Angel out of pure laziness, if it's going to cause confusion I could switch to using a different callsign (he's had plenty over the years so I've got enough to pick from).
Confusion? No.
Ridicule? Perhaps.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3144 on: April 24, 2014, 09:54:29 pm »

Confusion? No.
Ridicule? Perhaps.
Yeah, having a man named Angel is so totally ridiculous. What could be next, people calling themselves Feyri or Grate Worm or something like that? We should all have common English names because in the future everyone speaks English and to do otherwise would mean to risk ridicule. Yes. Clearly that is definitely the truth.

Empiricist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3145 on: April 24, 2014, 09:55:35 pm »

Confusion? No.
Ridicule? Perhaps.
Yeah, having a man named Angel is so totally ridiculous. What could be next, people calling themselves Feyri or Grate Worm or something like that? We should all have common English names because in the future everyone speaks English and to do otherwise would mean to risk ridicule. Yes. Clearly that is definitely the truth.
You forgot Xan :P
Quote from: Caellath (on Discord)
<Caellath>: Emp is the hero we don't need, deserve or want

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3146 on: April 24, 2014, 09:58:53 pm »

Morul Migurkeshin? Cog Anrizkalur?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #3147 on: April 24, 2014, 10:00:46 pm »

Pancaek?

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3148 on: April 24, 2014, 10:03:31 pm »

Dubley Steptimus?
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

kisame12794

• Bay Watcher
  • !!Arc Welder!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3149 on: April 24, 2014, 10:04:29 pm »

All the Hootzals?
The non-assholes vastly outnumber the assholes but the assholes can fart with greater volume.
((You're an arm and a torso in low orbit. This was the best possible resolution of things.))
Pages: 1 ... 208 209 [210] 211 212 ... 2205