Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2502583 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #2310 on: April 07, 2014, 10:34:27 am »

Nah, someone should become supermegarich and fly around the world gathering everyone up on a private jet.
And then dock onto a sci-fi spacefaring vessel and fly off whilst nuking Earth behind us, and go join up with some giant space civilization a few galaxies over, and have all sorts of zany adventures fighting aliens and designing weapons and turning into abominations and fun stuff like that.

ER as a LARP eh?

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2311 on: April 07, 2014, 10:46:11 am »

I put on my robe and wizard hat.

Jim looked at the new guy with the skin where an eyebrow would be on a normal human face raised.

I want to take a marker to Jim's face now.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2312 on: April 07, 2014, 10:48:20 am »

Be aware I can grab your wrists and still have two hands to marker YOUR face with. >:3
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2313 on: April 07, 2014, 10:49:48 am »

Noooooooo

You also need giant synthflesh wings.  They don't have to be functional, but they would certainly confirm Lars's hypothesis of you being an Angel of Steve.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2314 on: April 07, 2014, 10:57:47 am »

How much would functional synthflesh wings cost, PW?
SerCon Shorts: This Is How You Do It - Twenty-three one minute or less videos of random stupidity in AC:U, Bloodborne, DS2:SotFS, Salt & Sanctuary, and The Witcher 3.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #2315 on: April 07, 2014, 11:08:44 am »

Why 'wings'? You could just buy one!

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2316 on: April 07, 2014, 11:09:21 am »

Fuck Sephiroth and the game he's in. :V

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #2317 on: April 07, 2014, 11:22:38 am »

If you do go with wings, I recommend you request something reasonably tough as the feather material, because if wings are articulate enough you'll be able to use them as both a shield and an auxiliary weapon. Fists attached to the wingtips optional.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2318 on: April 07, 2014, 11:25:22 am »

So more like Archangel then. That could be a good idea. Maybe I can get the feathers coated in that laser-resistant stuff we put on the pods.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2319 on: April 07, 2014, 12:16:50 pm »

Wings would do wonders for Jim's street cred- if a four-armed albino monstrosity came up to you and spread out his wings, you'd probably do whatever the hell he said.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2320 on: April 07, 2014, 12:20:36 pm »

Pffff XD

Especially if said wings were strong enough to throw people aside when they get hit with them. Only problem is I see is that Jim is going to end up more like Kefka than Xan will if I keep just putting mods on him because it could be cool. :P

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2321 on: April 07, 2014, 12:22:09 pm »

Well, since Steve has already nixed giant synthflesh penises, then you have to spend those tokens on something.

SeriousConcentrate

• Bay Watcher
  • The Hollow Street Hero
    • View Profile
« Reply #2322 on: April 07, 2014, 12:23:28 pm »

Wasn't interested in buying one of those anyway, so whatever. :P The only bonus to having one would be making UWM troops go 'ehrfgr' when running at them. XD

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2323 on: April 07, 2014, 12:23:45 pm »

Or nonfunctional/shield-only wings plus some other way to fly.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #2324 on: April 07, 2014, 12:26:23 pm »

It'd probably be very distracting to the enemy to be charged by a guy with a fifteen inch snake hanging down and flopping around.
Pages: 1 ... 153 154 [155] 156 157 ... 2205