Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2490468 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette OOC
« Reply #765 on: February 14, 2014, 04:19:39 am »

No!
It just tries to make you cut people.
A lot.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #766 on: February 14, 2014, 04:21:25 am »

No!
It just tries to make you cut people.
A lot.
look harder at exactly how it did that. and remember PW seems to penalize dependancy upon weird alien stuff. what is the logical progression for someone who overuses the knife?
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #767 on: February 14, 2014, 04:30:31 am »

They become a crazed psychotic cutting machine that's no longer really sentient, obviously.
Sig! Onol

Phoenix Flame

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #768 on: February 14, 2014, 06:43:24 am »

They become a crazed psychotic cutting machine that's no longer really sentient, obviously.
Just out of curiosity... how is this actually different from most occupants of the sword under "normal" circumstances?  :D

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #769 on: February 14, 2014, 08:38:01 am »

Just out of curiosity... how is this actually different from most occupants of the sword under "normal" circumstances?  :D
They don't use knives much.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
  • Bearer of the Psionic Flame
    • View Profile
« Reply #770 on: February 14, 2014, 08:46:29 am »

I somehow misread that as "knitting machine" at first...

Also, I think our plans are stalling again. We need Simus to get the final pieces done on the budget.
Multiworld Madness Archive:
Game One, Discontinued at World 3.
Game Two, Discontinued at World 1.

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."
- Subrahmanyam Jaishankar, Minister of External Affairs, India

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #771 on: February 14, 2014, 10:18:42 am »

I somehow misread that as "knitting machine" at first...

Also, I think our plans are stalling again. We need Simus to get the final pieces done on the budget.
How so? Everything is accounted for. We're waiting for biohorror team to do something, then timeskip.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #772 on: February 14, 2014, 10:20:46 am »

Well, we need those updated missiles to squeak into the budget without nerfbatting the Black Death. But I guess we can just assume they'll work.

Plus I still want Simus to clear a prototype of the Artee so I can build one by the time of the invasion...
« Last Edit: February 14, 2014, 10:39:37 am by Sean Mirrsen »

"Europe has to grow out of the mindset that Europe's problems are the world's problems, but the world's problems are not Europe's problems."

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #773 on: February 14, 2014, 10:28:47 am »

Well, we need those updated missiles to squeak into the budget without nerbatting the Black Death. But I guess we can just assume they'll work.

Plus I still want Simus to clear a prototype of the Artee so I can build one by the time of the invasion...
Using what RU for that artee? I don't think you could get that for free. And I think we can fudge the exact specs and price of those missiles.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #774 on: February 14, 2014, 10:48:11 am »

Well, we need those updated missiles to squeak into the budget without nerbatting the Black Death. But I guess we can just assume they'll work.

Using what RU for that artee? I don't think you could get that for free. And I think we can fudge the exact specs and price of those missiles.
Well yes, you can just fudge the costs, but the ships as-is are 250 RU and your plan requires them to be 235 RU, so if those missiles combined don't shave off 15RU (they'd have to be twice as cheap as the kinamp-fusion ones, which isn't a terribly long stretch, I'll admit), the ships won't fit in the budget.

Also, Anton would be making the Artee in his own time, likely using as many surplus components as possible. But that's a different matter. He's not so terribly fixated on it to cut corners and/or expropriate resources due to be used elsewhere. He'll ask permission, and if he can get it, he'll make do.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #775 on: February 14, 2014, 03:15:45 pm »

Does anybody in the biohorror team have a MK3?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #776 on: February 14, 2014, 03:17:26 pm »

No, and I can't cheese my way to growing an organic one.
Sig! Onol

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #777 on: February 14, 2014, 03:23:19 pm »

((Rainbow Cannon is awesome!))
I shall unofficially call it the Friendship Cannon. And yes, yes it is. It's some kind of variable plasma cannon. Shotgun, flamer, the other two modes must be sniper rifle and assault rifle.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #778 on: February 14, 2014, 03:39:18 pm »

7 modes! Of awesome! Maybe grenade launcher? Who knows? This forum needs the dancing banana smiley so that I can properly express my excitement.
Let's just hope I don't overshoot and hit a teammate. Next thing in the to buy list: Decompensator.
Now I just need to connect that industrial cutting laser battery in my back to Gilgamesh and give him a larger generator.

And I don't think it's a friendship cannon. A friendship cannon would act like the 1337 gun and bring everything together. Unless we're talking about people getting friendly with their god.

Sean Mirrsen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #779 on: February 14, 2014, 03:46:46 pm »

No, it's a friendship cannon in that it's a combination of all weapon types in one. Every distinct kind of weapon existing in one device in perfect... harmony.
(it's also not orbital)

Pages: 1 ... 50 51 [52] 53 54 ... 2205