Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 1791 1792 [1793] 1794 1795 ... 2205

Author Topic: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO  (Read 2485532 times)

Caellath

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Einsteinian Roulette: OOC and NEW PLAYER INFO
« Reply #26880 on: January 20, 2016, 12:23:16 am »

((Abigail is in medbay getting treatment would she be safe i assume the doctors would need to take it off to perform surgery?))

That was only for people in the hangar.
"Hey steve." You speak into the air.
>Yes?
"Could you guys also make a hamburger out of this arm when they cut it off? I wanted to eat it just for the sake of tasting it."
>That is horrible and disgusting. It will no doubt set you apart and create fear in your team mates. So of course.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26881 on: January 20, 2016, 12:23:41 am »

So if I understand you correctly, Lyra gets to die twice in a single day and it's your fault.
Only one of them is my fault. Both of them ultimately originate from M24 though.
Hooray, its time for the hot potato blame game! :D
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26882 on: January 20, 2016, 12:27:27 am »

((Abigail is in medbay getting treatment would she be safe i assume the doctors would need to take it off to perform surgery?))

That was only for people in the hangar.
Thank god Abigail cannot afford to lose stats!
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26883 on: January 20, 2016, 12:28:09 am »

I blame Kevin... Fuck that guy!
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26884 on: January 20, 2016, 12:35:14 am »

I blame Kevin... Fuck that guy!
No it's Chad it's always Chad Fuck Chad.

Kedly

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26885 on: January 20, 2016, 12:37:34 am »

Chad's an asshole too, but it was totally Kevin
((No.  ER Lasers are tickle generators, and dispense hugs, loves, and puppies.))
The fedora guy has potentially lethal amounts of swag :v

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26886 on: January 20, 2016, 12:39:30 am »

Chad's an asshole too, but it was totally Kevin
I still believe Chad had a hand in this... kevin is clearly being manipulated by chad!

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #26887 on: January 20, 2016, 12:41:55 am »

hey abstract you havent been on a mission yet have you?

you should totally move your stats around and get +2 exo. it'll be helpful i promise.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26888 on: January 20, 2016, 12:44:56 am »

hey abstract you havent been on a mission yet have you?

you should totally move your stats around and get +2 exo. it'll be helpful i promise.
Eh....i based my stats off roleplay more then anything....i don't think it would help with abigails mind score though.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #26889 on: January 20, 2016, 12:47:36 am »

honestly, abigail should just turn in her amp for anything else. with that low of an exo and mind score, she's a risk to everyone around her and is prone to being the centerpiece of a -9 event. there's other exo tools with much lower friendly fire potential.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26890 on: January 20, 2016, 12:50:43 am »

honestly, abigail should just turn in her amp for anything else. with that low of an exo and mind score, she's a risk to everyone around her and is prone to being the centerpiece of a -9 event. there's other exo tools with much lower friendly fire potential.
Yeah i Agree but i think it would need to be brought up that she should do that in character And well....she needs someone to read her the stuff she can buy....she really only bought the Amp because shes used one before.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26891 on: January 20, 2016, 12:51:47 am »

Yeah i Agree but i think it would need to be brought up that she should do that in character And well....she needs someone to read her the stuff she can buy....she really only bought the Amp because shes used one before.
You do realize everyone is chalking up her "having used an amp before" as stasis dementia, right? It makes no in-setting sense.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • This is. NOT! OVER!
    • View Profile
« Reply #26892 on: January 20, 2016, 12:53:23 am »

You have far too many intact limbs to have used an Amp before.

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26893 on: January 20, 2016, 12:55:24 am »

We'll i already explained it a few times why she's used one.
I gave her high Fate referencing the fact that she should be dead bit is lucky enough to not be.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #26894 on: January 20, 2016, 01:02:14 am »

We'll i already explained it a few times why she's used one.
I gave her high Fate referencing the fact that she should be dead bit is lucky enough to not be.
Nobody is buying the explanation because it doesn't work. at all. using an amp Requires-Brain-Surgery-She'd-Never-Get. amps themselves are Not-Publicly-Available-Anywhere-Ever.
it's pure stasis dementia.
Even you acknowledged that in your VR fight where she used it ineffectively and didn't know to not overload the thing. Someone with her hair-triggers would have caused a -9 incident long ago.
« Last Edit: January 20, 2016, 01:05:09 am by Lenglon »
Pages: 1 ... 1791 1792 [1793] 1794 1795 ... 2205