Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 286

Author Topic: UR's Post-USSR politics megathread  (Read 304287 times)

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: UR's Post-USSR politics megathread
« Reply #3735 on: March 25, 2014, 02:06:15 pm »

Man, you already proved that you have no idea how russians thinks and act. Just a test.
Tell me, what is going to happen when airbus full of your people happen to land?

lol, okay 'expert'

Hint: I take your posts as comedy

It's was a simple question. What you do?
In Soviet Russia cigarette smokes you

cerapa

• Bay Watcher
  • It wont bite....unless you are the sun.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3736 on: March 25, 2014, 02:07:39 pm »

I don't wish to be rude or to insult anyone, but I really don't understand what gogis is saying.

I understand the words and everything, but I don't understand what he is trying to convey with them or what their relevance is.

Tick, tick, tick the time goes by,
tick, tick, tick the clock blows up.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #3737 on: March 25, 2014, 02:07:50 pm »

I'm just laughing, dude, you're a riot. Please keep posting. Show us what blind russian imperialism is.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3738 on: March 25, 2014, 02:08:16 pm »

I don't wish to be rude or to insult anyone, but I really don't understand what gogis is saying.

I understand the words and everything, but I don't understand what he is trying to convey with them or what their relevance is.

Devil advocate

It's not lame politicalforum I hope you all played CK or atleast EU, or wtf we do here?
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 02:09:47 pm by gogis »

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3739 on: March 25, 2014, 02:08:39 pm »

First of all, don't trivialize shit bro. A large section of a country ...

Stopped reading right there. Keep your numbers straight. Numbers dont lie.

Keep my numbers straight? Dude, look at the percentage of land that it occupied in the Ukraine. FURTHERMORE, look at its location in the Black Sea, that is a huge strategic advantage for Russia to now  control Crimea.
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Mictlantecuhtli

• Bay Watcher
  • Grinning God of Death
    • View Profile
« Reply #3740 on: March 25, 2014, 02:09:54 pm »

Devil advocate

Playing the advocate without backing up what you say, while telling others they're wrong, is called trolling. Or you just don't know what you're saying, which is a very large possibility.
I am surrounded by flesh and bone, I am a temple of living. Maybe I'll maybe my life away.

Santorum leaves a bad taste in my mouth,
Card-carrying Liberaltarian

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3741 on: March 25, 2014, 02:10:44 pm »

Keep my numbers straight? Dude, look at the percentage of land that it occupied in the Ukraine. FURTHERMORE, look at its location in the Black Sea, that is a huge strategic advantage for Russia to now  control Crimea.

Exactly. But Crimea is big for Russia, for Ukraine in terms of GDP is like 3% iirc

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3742 on: March 25, 2014, 02:12:07 pm »

Devil advocate

Playing the advocate without backing up what you say, while telling others they're wrong, is called trolling. Or you just don't know what you're saying, which is a very large possibility.

You still didnt answered on a very simple simple question which will undermine huge cultaral difference. Do me a favor, dig it and answer. And I will will answer back to you.

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #3743 on: March 25, 2014, 02:14:11 pm »

Occupied? Wat? Did I slept when that happened or what?
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

Urist McScoopbeard

• Bay Watcher
  • Damnit Scoopz!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3744 on: March 25, 2014, 02:14:54 pm »

Exactly. But Crimea is big for Russia, for Ukraine in terms of GDP is like 3% iirc

Doesn't matter, it was a huge bargaining chip for Ukraine, they got to lease the Svestapol port at their terms. It's also big for everyone, you think that what happens in Crimea applies only to Ukraine and Russia? This is literally how it starts, next it's Kiev, then who knows how far Putin will go?

EDIT: @Comrade, I meant the percentage of landmass which it had in comparison to the rest of the country!
This conversation is getting disturbing fast, disturbingly erotic.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3745 on: March 25, 2014, 02:15:05 pm »

http://vk.com/photo-67972801_324175755
Oh common. Do you want me to find similar photos from Sudetenland 1938?
What the hell you want to prove with it? That some Crimeans great Russian Soldiers as liberators. OK. I know that. That doesn't change the fact that they are invaders

PS. German Soldiers never hid their faces or denied that they are soldiers of the Reich
« Last Edit: March 25, 2014, 02:17:02 pm by Ukrainian Ranger »
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3746 on: March 25, 2014, 02:18:22 pm »

Doesn't matter, it was a huge bargaining chip for Ukraine, they got to lease the Svestapol port at their terms. It's also big for everyone, you think that what happens in Crimea applies only to Ukraine and Russia? This is literally how it starts, next it's Kiev, then who knows how far Putin will go?

EDIT: @Comrade, I meant the percentage of landmass which it had in comparison to the rest of the country!

You should never judge size of landmass to it's real value. And no, Kiev is not next, we dont need it.

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3747 on: March 25, 2014, 02:22:20 pm »

http://vk.com/photo-67972801_324175755
Oh common. Do you want me to find similar photos from Sudetenland 1938?
What the hell you want to prove with it? That some Crimeans great Russian Soldiers as liberators. OK. I know that. That doesn't change the fact that they are invaders

PS. German Soldiers never hid their faces or denied that they are soldiers of the Reich

I said you it's "propaganda". I see that in vkontakte, chuckle and move on. It's obviously propaganda crap. But you also keep posting links like that. Remember you posted links for Peter's child hospital? It's same shitty value. We all know that Peter have some of the oldest and unkempt buildings in whole russia. Whats the point? It's propaganda! No, most russia is not like Peter, I know that. I am citizen of 3 cities atleast.

10ebbor10

• Bay Watcher
  • DON'T PANIC
    • View Profile
« Reply #3748 on: March 25, 2014, 02:23:23 pm »

Anyway, you can't say that Crimea wasn't important to Ukraine. I mean, the naval base there pretty much saved Ukraine's economy on it's own, as it's lease was a key part of the agreement that netted Ukraine it's 30% gas discount, without which both government and economy will pretty much collapse.

gogis

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3749 on: March 25, 2014, 02:24:29 pm »

Anyway, you can't say that Crimea wasn't important to Ukraine. I mean, the naval base there pretty much saved Ukraine's economy on it's own, as it's lease was a key part of the agreement that netted Ukraine it's 30% gas discount, without which both government and economy will pretty much collapse.

I agree
Pages: 1 ... 248 249 [250] 251 252 ... 286