Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 112

Author Topic: Smster W/ Love - Game Over  (Read 221353 times)

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Smstr W / Love : A Lovely End Of The World - Day 1 - Class Selection
« Reply #645 on: January 29, 2014, 03:46:44 pm »

I'll explain why it has to wait until tomorrow, tomorrow. You'll understand then.

I'm sure I will. What I don't understand, and would like to, is why that should be considered an adequate answer to the question posed.

Solo win conditions seem to be the norm for this game, so far, at least that's the gist of what I'm getting, but so far only yours involves any threat to the rest of us, this unspecified ohmygodhorriblethinglookaway that you're threatening us with.

I don't much care for that, and I would like a better explanation. Or, we could toss you out of the classroom without a hall pass and see exactly what happens. That's starting to sound fun.

PPE:

Bread is. Flesh isn't... At least last I checked.

But he's a sandwich! He only looks like a real boy! Inside, he's delicious cold cuts and cheese and fresh tomato....

S'cuse me, I need to go get lunch now.
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #646 on: January 29, 2014, 04:42:54 pm »

Yeah, he's a sandwich!  Just let me try eating him!
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #647 on: January 29, 2014, 04:43:34 pm »

makeinu
Solo win conditions seem to be the norm for this game, so far, at least that's the gist of what I'm getting, but so far only yours involves any threat to the rest of us, this unspecified ohmygodhorriblethinglookaway that you're threatening us with.
Your making a false assumption here that undermines your point. I'll explain tomorrow.

I don't much care for that, and I would like a better explanation. Or, we could toss you out of the classroom without a hall pass and see exactly what happens. That's starting to sound fun.
If I explain now, it's quite likely the terrible thing will still happen. If you lynch me now it's likely to happen. Be patient. It's just one more day.

Ranger
Your playing the same game you did in Magic Mafia it seems... interesting.
I was a good guy then as well.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #648 on: January 29, 2014, 04:44:55 pm »

NQT:  So you're not an Advanced Dopp or anything like that?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #649 on: January 29, 2014, 04:45:11 pm »

And, hell, what if you die in the night?  What then?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #650 on: January 29, 2014, 04:53:07 pm »

Toaster
NQT:  So you're not an Advanced Dopp or anything like that?
Definitely not. I'll explain in full and you can all judge the sensibility of my explanations.

And, hell, what if you die in the night?  What then?
Best case scenario I'm mistaken and no great harm will come. Let's hope it doesn't come to that. I'd explain in full what would happen worst case but that'd undermine things at this juncture.

makeinu

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #651 on: January 29, 2014, 04:58:47 pm »

makeinu
Your making a false assumption here that undermines your point. I'll explain tomorrow.

The only assumption I've made is that one regarding solo win conditions, so...

If I explain now, it's quite likely the terrible thing will still happen. If you lynch me now it's likely to happen. Be patient. It's just one more day.

So, you don't actually know anything will happen, but you're threatening us with it anyway, to the point...

Oh hell, it's Fight Club, innit?
In 2142, We made the Regenabots. They made us immortal. Now the year is 2165. Too many humans, and not nearly enough to go around. What have we done? Join this dark world today.

The Starcrash. A global disaster that destroyed our homeworld. The AI Council tries to hold us together. But some of us won't be kept in line. We are the Free Captains. We are Star Pirates.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #652 on: January 29, 2014, 05:05:18 pm »

makeinu
So, you don't actually know anything will happen, but you're threatening us with it anyway, to the point...
Patience grasshopper. Keep me alive until tomorrow and all will be revealed.

Oh hell, it's Fight Club, innit?
I couldn't possibly say. Yet.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #653 on: January 29, 2014, 05:07:21 pm »

You know what?  Fuck it.  I'm going to say NQT should live until tomorrow, because giving him some sort of ultra ability that only requires him to live one day without a lynch isn't too likely.

As such, we should lynch RangerCado for maximum information gathering potential.  I was hoping he'd spill the beans on the others, but no such luck.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #654 on: January 29, 2014, 05:10:15 pm »

I'm down with that, Ranger was my first choice after all.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #655 on: January 29, 2014, 05:48:38 pm »

..Why not Leafsnail?

PFP stoopid sandwich making my lungs hurt despite that being anatomically wrong xD

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #656 on: January 29, 2014, 05:54:59 pm »

You know what?  Fuck it.  I'm going to say NQT should live until tomorrow, because giving him some sort of ultra ability that only requires him to live one day without a lynch isn't too likely.

As such, we should lynch RangerCado for maximum information gathering potential.  I was hoping he'd spill the beans on the others, but no such luck.
I don't know who any of the meteor summoners are! For all I know NQT was tricked, flavor wise, into helping the summoning somehow. If any has a lie detector ability perhaps, just check this sentence: I have no knowledge of any of the other summoners.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #657 on: January 29, 2014, 05:55:05 pm »

TheDarkStar, can you try again?

Ok. RangerCado. (This is simply a repost of a past vote)
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #658 on: January 29, 2014, 05:58:46 pm »

Tiruin
..Why not Leafsnail?
Ranger's a meteor summoner AND he's Evil, Leafsnail's just Evil. We test more things if we get rid of Ranger.

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #659 on: January 29, 2014, 05:58:59 pm »

Everyone
Are you a wizard?

I am a wizard (an Evil Wizard, actually).

Wuba also said that unless told otherwise, players are Not Evil, which hardly puts them in the same camp as you does it?

Weren't we all told we were evil about ten pages ago? We were told that "All teenagers are evil" by one of the mods, and we are (I assume) all or mostly teenagers. Because of the wording, that could make us all evil start.
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now
Pages: 1 ... 42 43 [44] 45 46 ... 112