Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 153

Author Topic: So OpenX-Com...  (Read 241863 times)

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: So OpenX-Com...
« Reply #1065 on: September 07, 2019, 10:04:07 am »

I made it back with only -450ish score, 2 hostages, a dead waspite, 4 stargod guns (one guardian woke up and wandered off), and a grip of hellerium grenades. Also, only 7 out of 9 were wounded.

I also noticed that I have seen the guild once, as I collected a guild engineer. With any luck, I can learn about gauss that way so I can start unlocking all of these plasma guns.

I'm pretty sure that 2 months at -5,000 means you're no longer getting any financial support at the end of the month, but that's less than $2 million anyway (assuming you don't also lose your infamy bonus also).

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1066 on: September 07, 2019, 10:40:17 am »

Is it possible to change armor/equip gals in xpiratez in a base that has no ship yet ?

Dostoevsky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1067 on: September 07, 2019, 10:48:23 am »

Soadreqm

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm okay with this. I'm okay with a lot of things.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1068 on: September 07, 2019, 10:50:10 am »

Armor, yes. Just open the gal's stat screen through "Hands" and click the equipped armor.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1069 on: September 07, 2019, 10:53:20 am »

Thanks, it was in the stats screen, i was looking everywhere but not there.
I wish i had knew before this horrible secondary base defense in the succession game in which i had some chainmail in the vault but i had forgot to buy even temporary ship, more people would have survived i guess :D

Dostoevsky

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1070 on: September 07, 2019, 12:11:44 pm »

Alternatively, if you just hit 'i' at the hand screen, you'll enter a full equipment inventory (like the pre-mission one). From there, clicking on the gal's paper doll will allow switching armor.

If you want to pre-equip a ship's squad, including their armor, choosing from the ship's inventory instead of the whole base's, you can hit 'i' in the ship equipment screen.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1071 on: September 07, 2019, 12:30:41 pm »

Thank you, i'll have to keep notes on all those keybind :)

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1072 on: September 07, 2019, 04:15:32 pm »

I just found out that I can no longer buy superconductive wire. It isn't listed anywhere in the black market. Thoughts?

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1073 on: September 07, 2019, 04:35:22 pm »

You may have right clicked on it in the black market (it will set it to "hidden") , to be sure check the "hidden" list (the button that is on "All Items" by default) , if superconductive wire is there just right click on it to have it back to the normal black market list

E. Albright

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1074 on: September 07, 2019, 04:45:34 pm »

Thank you, i'll have to keep notes on all those keybind :)

For the "i" one, there's a fairly large "INVENTORY" button in the bottom right corner that does the same thing.

Iduno

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1075 on: September 07, 2019, 06:30:53 pm »

You may have right clicked on it in the black market (it will set it to "hidden") , to be sure check the "hidden" list (the button that is on "All Items" by default) , if superconductive wire is there just right click on it to have it back to the normal black market list

I am an idiot. Thank you.

Rolan7

• Bay Watcher
  • [GUE'VESA][BONECARN]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1076 on: September 07, 2019, 06:34:04 pm »

I'm not really a fan of that "feature", I wonder how many people use it on purpose.  I occasionally right-click in hopes of getting usage information (like in the fencing screen) then have to go unhide the thing.
She/they
No justice: no peace.
Quote from: Fallen London, one Unthinkable Hope
This one didn't want to be who they was. On the Surface – it was a dull, unconsidered sadness. But everything changed. Which implied everything could change.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1077 on: September 07, 2019, 07:00:05 pm »

Maybe for the hidding stuff there should be something like ctrl+right click or alt+right click or similar so there would be no chance you accidentally hide lots of items from those menus.

Rince Wind

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1078 on: September 08, 2019, 02:02:33 pm »

So, just to confirm, Guildmasters fall easily to a seductress. Two seductions were enough.

That said, I think guild bases are the easiest. They don't have anything particularly nasty like chryssalids that can be very dangerous in the tunnels, or cyberdiscs that have a heavy punch and explode when too much reaction fire hits them. Mercs and Star Gods are obviously stronger as well.

Robsoie

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McAngry
    • View Profile
« Reply #1079 on: September 08, 2019, 03:47:47 pm »

When i order gals warrior from the black market, not all of them seem to arrive at the same time.
How much is the delay between the new arrival (with the threat of base attack it's a problem)
Pages: 1 ... 70 71 [72] 73 74 ... 153