Homosexual
- 16 (4.7%)
Asexual
- 37 (10.8%)
I'm 12 and what is this?
- 9 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 338

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 50

Author Topic: Sexuality poll: It's all just spores anyway.  (Read 69495 times)

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Sexuality: The pollening.
« Reply #120 on: January 10, 2014, 03:30:15 am »

Does it involve obsidian casting? x3

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: January 10, 2014, 04:25:06 am »

.... This is akward.

I dont think I dare ask what fluids these are we are discussing. The only way to make this even more creepy would be to outright assert that "Fluid 2 burns".

Anyhow-- I am aloof asexual.  I do not experience sexual attraction in any meaningful capacity, but I do experience intellectual and romantic attraction. Romance, contrary to some of the opinions i've read here, does not involve any hot and bothered-ness for me.  it's more an enjoyable teasing, and intimacy.  The kind of "Flirting+1" that only people who really know each other very well can do, coupled with the interesting mix of selfish and selfless sensations that comes from lavishing attention on somebody. I suspect that this is similar to the "He's dreamy!" sensation that more outright sexual people experience, but more focused, and more interactive. Much more in common with the flirtatious teasing I see young lovers engage in.  I have actually been in love before. For me, it is more a deep devotional type experience, and sense of reward. It is "profoundly rewarding" to be with a person I have fallen in love with.

I have to find the person intellectually attractive before I can find them romatically attractive.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 04:37:42 am by wierd »

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: January 10, 2014, 04:29:35 am »

First of all, what's the point of a spoiler if everyone just replies straight up?
Stop mentioning fluids. Y'all gonna get me in trouble.

Also don't worry kids, fluid one is actually alcohol.
I see the humor.
But I can also see how with that simple statement you could cause two very impressionable virgins to have a kinda groggy and very painful first experience.

I don't know about you but fluid two isn't time to stop.
Semi-Automatic weapons are in advanced classes.
You're in charge of Advanced classes.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 05:18:47 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

wierd

• Bay Watcher
  • I like to eat small children.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: January 10, 2014, 04:45:44 am »

I think that would depend quite heavily on the current status of the lunar calender when determining weather or not the appearance of one or more fluids is grounds to stop a certain activity-- at least in relationship to 3 of the possible choices listed in the poll. ;) In other cases, it might be prudent to contact a physician if that occurs.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: January 10, 2014, 04:47:48 am »

You know I'm looking at the diagrams here and I think we can get longer lasting performance if we use cooling fluids instead of a fan...

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: January 10, 2014, 05:09:34 am »

Thank you everyone for aggressively and rather brilliantly undermining my efforts to remove some of the squick from sex.
I give up. I shall never again set my sights upon the lofty goal of being a Sex-Ed teacher.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: January 10, 2014, 08:11:31 am »

Thank you everyone for aggressively and rather brilliantly undermining my efforts to remove some of the squick from sex.
I give up. I shall never again set my sights upon the lofty goal of being a Sex-Ed teacher.
Hehehe, you're funny. The squick is the whole point. Yeah, it all sounds gross, but it works out pretty well, like spinach in alfredo pasta.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.
probably figured an autobiography wouldn't be interesting

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: January 10, 2014, 09:14:43 am »

Guys....

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: January 10, 2014, 09:21:34 am »

Guys....
Sorry, I didn't explain that very thoroughly. In fact, I may have written exactly the opposite of what I meant. There are things that, when typed, read or said, with little in the way of context, seem extremely squicky, but wind up not being so when performed. I'll not get into too much detail, but the parts that seem squicky about the whole thing generally are a whole lot better than they sound.

As for my sexuality, I am essentially Captain Jack Harkness.

Holy crap, why did I not start watching One Punch Man earlier? This is the best thing.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: January 10, 2014, 09:24:46 am »

I requested before not to talk about sex here, since, even sticking to innuendo, it skirts the forum rules.

MaximumZero

• Bay Watcher
  • Stare into the abyss.
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: January 10, 2014, 09:33:01 am »

Done and done. If you want me to redact my posts, I'll be happy to.

Rose

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Elf
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: January 10, 2014, 10:15:27 am »

As long as it doesn't continue, that's fine.

Tack

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: January 10, 2014, 01:09:55 pm »

So, platonic non-orientational love, orientation guilt and sex vs romance?

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: January 10, 2014, 01:15:43 pm »

Anyhow-- I am aloof asexual.  I do not experience sexual attraction in any meaningful capacity, but I do experience intellectual and romantic attraction. Romance, contrary to some of the opinions i've read here, does not involve any hot and bothered-ness for me.  it's more an enjoyable teasing, and intimacy.  The kind of "Flirting+1" that only people who really know each other very well can do, coupled with the interesting mix of selfish and selfless sensations that comes from lavishing attention on somebody. I suspect that this is similar to the "He's dreamy!" sensation that more outright sexual people experience, but more focused, and more interactive. Much more in common with the flirtatious teasing I see young lovers engage in.  I have actually been in love before. For me, it is more a deep devotional type experience, and sense of reward. It is "profoundly rewarding" to be with a person I have fallen in love with.

I have to find the person intellectually attractive before I can find them romatically attractive.
This, though I suspect I might be hetero, just buried under my repressed emotions.
Should probably do something about those.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Tylui

• Bay Watcher
  • O_o
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: January 10, 2014, 04:59:53 pm »

When it comes to my sexuality I'd say I'm fairly average with a couple of caveats, but I doubt they're very uncommon. I'm hetero, and I know I'm a dude, but when in extremely altered states of mind, particularly while dreaming, I will occasionally "forget" what gender I am and I seem to default to the feminine when in doubt. It takes me a couple of dreamseconds to realize that's not the case. One time, while, particularly stoned, I lost awareness of the orientation of my limbs; my sense of proprioception was off. It was a similar experience to the loss of gender. Afterall one's consciousness is fairly removed from the reality of a physical body, so it only makes sense a few deep thoughts could be lost to sensory information.

I've never been attracted to a guy sexually, but I can recognize the difference between an attractive one and an ugly one, and most of the time that distinction is due the feminine qualities I am attracted to.

I guess I'm more asexual than most, and I think that's been the leading cause of my relationship problems.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 50