Homosexual
- 16 (4.7%)
Asexual
- 37 (10.8%)
I'm 12 and what is this?
- 9 (2.6%)

Total Members Voted: 338

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 50

Author Topic: Sexuality poll: It's all just spores anyway.  (Read 69504 times)

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
Re: Sexuality: The pollening.
« Reply #105 on: January 09, 2014, 10:31:22 pm »

Also Japa; aren't you Culturally/Religiously Sexually conservative?

What I was taught and brought up with, and what I believe, are two different things.
My 'pologies.
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Vattic

• Bay Watcher
  • bibo ergo sum
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 09, 2014, 11:14:44 pm »

I picked bisexual, though that's just the sexual part honestly. If it came to anything serious/romantic I don't really have any interest in men.
Pretty much the same here except I only have serious/romantic interest in women. Really rare I meet a guy I find alluring; Nobody right now. I keep thinking it might have passed, but then I meet someone new.
6 out of 7 dwarves aren't Happy.
How To Generate Small Islands

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 09, 2014, 11:17:18 pm »

I keep thinking it might have passed, but then I google image search Richard Madden.
Pretty sure everybody feels that way.

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 09, 2014, 11:45:26 pm »

Does anyone else in the second category (bi/pan) feel guilt or shame for only for certain gender attractions?

I get this when I feel attraction to a woman, or transwoman.   Attraction to men and transmen doesn't cause it at all.  It doesn't seem to matter how masculine of feminine the person in question is.  The gender seems to be the main factor.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 09, 2014, 11:49:49 pm »

Yea, I still find it very hard to introduce my partner as my boyfriend. It isn't so much any personal shame about him, but rather just general shyness about it around other people. He seems to think it is amusing that I'm so awkward about it.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 09, 2014, 11:55:13 pm »

I don't. But then again I don't really like closed relationships either, so I don't see why I should feel guilty for being attracted to someone regardless of gender.

Hell sometimes me and my wife go out looking for other people together. It's fun.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Descan

• Bay Watcher
  • [HEADING INTENSIFIES]
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 09, 2014, 11:55:46 pm »

"Hi, this guy puts things inside me and then we cuddle!"

Adjust as necessary.
Quote from: SalmonGod
Your innocent viking escapades for canadian social justice and immortality make my flagellum wiggle, too.
Quote from: Myroc
Descan confirmed for antichrist.
Quote from: LeoLeonardoIII
I wonder if any of us don't love Descan.

Glowcat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 10, 2014, 12:24:37 am »

Does anyone else in the second category (bi/pan) feel guilt or shame for only for certain gender attractions?

I feel guilty/uncertain about my attraction to trans dudes. Because part of my attraction seems to stem from feminine(ish) facial features, I feel like it might be tainted in a way that disrespects their gender. It doesn't help that my internal dialogue misgenders them sometimes and I have to constantly watch myself on that front.
Totally a weretrain. Very much trains!
I'm going to steamroll this house.

Ogdibus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 10, 2014, 12:39:30 am »

It doesn't help that my internal dialogue misgenders them sometimes and I have to constantly watch myself on that front.

I've been doing the same lately.  Being trans, it feels like I betray myself each time that I do it.

Actually, I get that same sense of self betrayal when I feel attraction to a transwoman, or if I in any way indulge my attraction to a ciswoman.  It doesn't even have to be much.  Just a stray glance will set it off.

Vector

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 10, 2014, 12:40:06 am »

Genderfluid primarily sexually attracted to femininity, and romantically attracted to masculinity.

.-.

That's the best I can figure out, anyway.  I'm kind of bad at this.
"The question of the usefulness of poetry arises only in periods of its decline, while in periods of its flowering, no one doubts its total uselessness." - Boris Pasternak

nonbinary/genderfluid/genderqueer renegade mathematician and mafia subforum limpet. please avoid quoting me.

pronouns: prefer neutral ones, others are fine. height: 5'3".

Mr Space Cat

• Bay Watcher
  • inactive, changed accounts. sig for info
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 10, 2014, 01:16:13 am »

Fairly certain I'm a straight dude with minimal interest in, ehh, sex stuff. I find girls attractive, yeah. I can recognize when a guy could be handsome or attractive, but I wouldn't be interested in banging them. I'm squicked out at the thought of sex stuff. The human body is kinda nasty, yo. I mean, some of you guys might be all rainbows and sugar inside, but personally there's all this phlegm and blood and guts and ick. Nasty.

I'm beginning to think it's a psychological thing. If a hypothetical Johnny was Heterosexual but reclusive, and therefore tended to avoid women and hang out with men, then Johnny would never have the opportunity to develop romantic attachment. As romantic attachment is usually caused by a growing level of trust and contact with a person, it comes down to the division of whether his Heterosexuality would stop him from getting that addiction to his friends, or if he would develop it normally, or if he would just become bisexual.

I may or may not be a Johnny Hypothetical. I like girls, yet I don't make tons of effort to befriend girls or hang out with girls, and as a result when I do hang out with friends they're all dudes. Yeah, I probably love my close friends. Would I want to bang them? Nah. It's an emotional attachment.

It's not like I don't want to have friends who are female. Some of my best friends as a kid used to be girls. After that wonderful awkwardness of middle school there's just generally a divide between me and girls. Few common interests, minimal social contact. I'm passive when it comes to hanging with friends. Unless a fried invites me, I usually just assume they'd rather do something else and content myself with my own activities. Since girls usually don't invite me on anything, or initiate conversation, or keep in contact with me, or really even make first contact with me, I just don't keep friendships (at least as I'd define friendship) with girls. I'm probably partially to blame though. What if I make friends with some girl (somehow) and it blossoms into romance? Then what. It'd be awkward and terrible and wouldn't work. Nope.

As for the whole guilt discussion, I do feel guilt for feeling attraction. Part of that would be due to my lack of action towards any attraction. Lack of action would be due to multiple factors, including inexperience at dah romances like flirting, dislike of the whole sex part of attraction, general social awkwardness, and the fact that pretty much any girl I'd be interested in I automatically consider to be completely out of my league. Most of the guilt would probably be from my squick from sex stuff.

...Eh. I dislike talking about this kinda stuff so much. Feelings are not logical. Feelings are weird. Anyway, there's my rambling wall of text contribution.
Made a new account that I use instead of this one. Don't message this one, I'm probably not gonna use it.

New account: Spehss _

Tack

• Bay Watcher
  • Giving nothing to a community who gave me so much.
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 10, 2014, 01:29:47 am »

The human body is kinda nasty, yo. I mean, some of you guys might be all rainbows and sugar inside, but personally there's all this phlegm and blood and guts and ick. Nasty.

Spoiler: Sex (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2014, 05:15:05 am by Tack »
Sentience, Endurance, and Thumbs: The Trifector of a Superpredator.
Yeah, he's a banned spammer. Normally we'd delete this thread too, but people were having too much fun with it by the time we got here.

Gunner-Chan

• Bay Watcher
  • << IT'S TIME >>
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 10, 2014, 02:22:25 am »

I don't know about you but fluid two isn't time to stop.
Diamonds are combustable, because they are made of Carbon.

Max White

• Bay Watcher
  • Still not hollowed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 10, 2014, 02:25:29 am »

Look, this isn't the weirdest conversation I have ever had, but in all my time on bay12 it is the weirdest here... Also don't worry kids, fluid one is actually alcohol.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 10, 2014, 03:07:01 am »

I don't know about you but fluid two isn't time to stop.

For the first time ever I'm tempted to make a magma joke. I will persist though. There will be no such terrible from me.
Love, scriver~
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 ... 50