Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

Author Topic: Slayer's Saloon: Mission One: Yanking the White Worm  (Read 23311 times)

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
Re: Slayer's Saloon: Mission One
« Reply #285 on: January 12, 2014, 12:51:24 pm »

((I also thought the train was leaving.))
Wait for Carl and Corran to be ready, load my rifle, and start following Carl at a steady and cautious pace.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #286 on: January 12, 2014, 12:53:43 pm »

Follow along staying behind Otto.
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: January 12, 2014, 01:00:10 pm »

((Aren't you in another group? Are you going to dog my steps looking pissed or something?))
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #288 on: January 12, 2014, 01:02:41 pm »

(( I should be in the back group, so being behind you is fine. ))
Caine's law.
And so, here at the end of days, you are as you’ve always been. Willing to die. Not willing to quit.

Vengeance is mine saith the Lord but this morning. He's going to fucking well have to share.

Is she worth it, would you burn the city to save her? For her, I'd burn the world.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: January 12, 2014, 01:05:08 pm »

((Right-o.))
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: January 12, 2014, 01:31:22 pm »

((We still have to wait for Wwolin to roll the current turn.))
((And for everyone to agree.))

You then help Carl with taking the supplies out of the nice cool storage car and exposing them to the scorching desert sun. You're not entirely sure what the point of this is, but hey, if the group genius is doing it then it must be a good idea.
((The car is staying here? I thought it was leaving with the rest of the train. As did everyone else who was unloading the car, evidently.))
Retroactively not do misinformed action.

Also begin searching in my group.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: January 12, 2014, 01:35:37 pm »

((The train left, but they uncoupled the supply car and set it aside.))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #292 on: January 12, 2014, 03:44:00 pm »

((I gathered...after you explained that. Neither me nor these fine folks:
((Aw crap. I thought the train is leaving us, so we should unload.))
((I also thought the train was leaving.))
realized that the train was staying here. And those are also the people who were unloading. I think it's fair to let us undo something that minor.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: January 12, 2014, 05:25:12 pm »

((Yeah, no problem. The goods are now back in the car.))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #294 on: January 13, 2014, 11:58:01 pm »

((Since the six of you want to stay in close proximity to each other, I should probably describe the layout of the town.))

The six of you split into your groups, Otto, Kuzma, and Sunan keeping slightly ahead of Corran, Carl, and Julia as you head into the center of Woodcreek. It's sort of central square kind of deal, with the town's buildings (or what's left of them) surrounding the gallows at the center of town. The saloon's directly across from the train station, and would easily be one of the largest buildings in town if it weren't for the top floor being smashed apart. Directly to the left and right of it are the sheriff's office and prison respectively, the former of which is in decent condition, although the latter's roof has collapsed apart. Lining the sides of the square are various shops and houses, most of which have been destroyed, although a blacksmith's shop on the right side is still standing, as well as a stables on the left.

Patrick Hunt

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: January 14, 2014, 12:24:26 am »

Check the Smiths shop, go inside with my shield across my body covering me.
Caine's law.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: January 14, 2014, 04:12:11 am »

Check the sheriff's office.
"There may be written records of disappearances in the sheriff's office. I'd start looking for clues there." Otto frowns. "I'd suggest the guy with the shotgun pistol take the lead."

Comrade P.

• Bay Watcher
  • For space is wide and good friends are too few
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: January 14, 2014, 10:42:54 am »

- You'll tell me that thought-reading secret of yours later, okay? I want to read others' thoughts, too. Sure thing we'll check the office first.
Head to the sheriff's office, my revolver bare, set to shoot normal rounds.
« Last Edit: January 14, 2014, 12:44:21 pm by Comrade P. »
Sigs

Nobody exists on purpose. Nobody belongs anywhere. Everybody’s gonna die. Come watch TV?

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: January 14, 2014, 11:02:31 am »

Sunan grabs whatever gun is left and follows the pair into the sheriff's office.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: January 14, 2014, 03:26:56 pm »

Head into the Smith's Shop, investigating it for clues.
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22