Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 67

Author Topic: The Filth of Kalgena: IC Thread. Chapter 3.  (Read 52582 times)

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
  • Black, the beast, descends from shadows...
    • View Profile
Re: The Filth of Kalgena: IC Thread. F The Police!
« Reply #240 on: March 07, 2014, 10:58:32 am »

"...But it was fun to watch!"
"Sorry, couldn't help it."
Alaris pats Gregory on the back.
"So, I have a lead that we may want to follow. Anybody coming with me?"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #241 on: March 07, 2014, 09:27:32 pm »

Gartens yawns, towel around her neck as she walks, leading the others by accident, towards the mess hall or whatever passed for it, here. "Maybe in the morning, friend. I did, in fact, find out a little of how painful being incinerated is, and while I feel a bit better, I need my sleep, and so do you, for that matter. I don't know about Guy; he never seemed to sleep much on the road, at least." The woman looked thoughtfully at the behemoth as she said that, an idle, friendly curiosity present in her face, through the weariness of the day that had settled on her. She wore it like a cloak, not particularly hampered, but neither did she hide it, and rarely does fatigue assist one's movements.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #242 on: March 07, 2014, 09:30:53 pm »

"I-
I don't sleep, actually."

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #243 on: March 08, 2014, 11:24:42 am »

"Prefect! You can come with me then! The adrenaline is keeping me up anyway."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #244 on: March 08, 2014, 02:24:17 pm »

((Before I continue with you going to the other alchemist's shop, did anyone take a look at the sketch artist's drawing? They are starting to put up wanted/person of interest signs.))

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #245 on: March 08, 2014, 02:26:24 pm »

((Before I continue with you going to the other alchemist's shop, did anyone take a look at the sketch artist's drawing? They are starting to put up wanted/person of interest signs.))
((I'll take a look at it.))

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #246 on: March 08, 2014, 02:28:07 pm »

Gregory doesn't recognize the young man in the sketch, however, if he were to see him, he would recognize him instantly.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #247 on: March 08, 2014, 02:30:59 pm »

Gregory doesn't recognize the young man in the sketch, however, if he were to see him, he would recognize him instantly.
((What does he look like? What's his race? Can I guess how strong, nimble, etc. he might be?))

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #248 on: March 08, 2014, 02:34:44 pm »

I should probably take one with me just in case.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #249 on: March 08, 2014, 02:38:08 pm »

((What does he look like? What's his race? Can I guess how strong, nimble, etc. he might be?))
((Young, human, scraggly beard, definitely more agile then strong. Brown hair, brown eyes. Small unshaved moustache. The artist somehow reflected a glint of manic genius in his eyes. Generally average looking, but on the handsomer side.))

I should probably take one with me just in case.
No need. You instantly recognize the suspect. It's Elias!
[Insert plot twist music here.]

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #250 on: March 08, 2014, 02:41:38 pm »

"So, where's are nightly stroll to, and what is it you want me to break this time?"

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
Re: The Filth of Kalgena: IC Thread. A wild plot twist appears!
« Reply #251 on: March 08, 2014, 05:19:09 pm »

Gartens shrugs, and tries to catch a short nap, at least.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

AlleeCat

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #252 on: March 08, 2014, 06:37:45 pm »

"So, where's are nightly stroll to, and what is it you want me to break this time?"
"Well if things go well, you won't have to! Which would be a shame... Anyway, an alchemist friend of mind gave me a tip on where our suspect might set up shop. Now, I'm not sure if this guy fits the same description, but he's an alchemist who has a grudge against the Coalition, so he definitely has the motive."

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #253 on: March 08, 2014, 11:06:04 pm »

You follow Elias's directions to a shop on the border of the slums. Some shady figures eye you from alleys, but scamper when you flash Church Coalition ID.
The shop in question is surprisingly well maintained compared to the surrounding buildings, with it's well painted sign swaying in the slight breeze. It's currently shuttered, but judging from the light casting out of the second story window, someone is still home.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: The Filth of Kalgena: IC Thread. A wild plot twist appears!
« Reply #254 on: March 12, 2014, 03:09:12 pm »

Cade and Edgric, as you prepare for your spelunking expedition, you consider asking one of your traveling companions to join you. After asking around, you find out that a number are stationed at Patrol Station 12. Sending a messenger in the morning, you invite anyone interested to a tavern called the Stained Brick.

Gartens, you awake from a restful sleep, preform your morning ritual, and receive your patrol assignment for the day, 4 in the afternoon till ten at night. Is is about 8 o'clock. Gregory and Alaris have not returned from their late night investigation.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 67