Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What would you like more of or to see improved?

Combat.
- 2 (20%)
Roleplay.
- 2 (20%)
Details.
- 1 (10%)
Plot/Intrigue
- 4 (40%)
Other.
- 1 (10%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Voting closed: June 07, 2014, 10:09:51 pm

Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 71

Author Topic: "The Filth of Kalgena" OOC thread. The GM has his shit together. Somewhat.  (Read 54359 times)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile

I think I have, but I have to know, how did your dog learn a Warblade stance?
I had him take Martial Study: Steel Wind, and then Martial Stance: Punishing Stance.

Fluff reason? He's REALLY vicious sometimes.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

:P I just haven't been using Steel Wind since I get more attacks with a Full Attack action and it's not a running battle.

Speaking of which, if this place is seriously collapsing and killing the fucking bug thing won't stop it, I'm dead anyway. 20 foot move speed and x3 run doesn't lend itself well to escaping long tunnels. Especially when the ground isn't always great....

Unless I just use my tower shield as a sled and have the hounds pull me. Which would be hilarious. And awesome. Would that count as a chariot since I have a spear?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Would that count as a chariot since I have a spear?
Sure, why not.
Sweet. Now to try to create the situation where you regret that decision/everything becomes more awesome because of it.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Would that count as a chariot since I have a spear?
Sure, why not.
Sweet. Now to try to create the situation where you regret that decision/everything becomes more awesome because of it.
I will, once you post your action, which will lead to you leaving this dungeon at some point, when that situation can be explored.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Action posted. I meant that I would try to create that situation. Probably with us bashing through a door and I come charging in on a shield pulled by giant killer dogs, with what is basically a lance at that point.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Also, Alleecat, you can still make a standard or move action.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Out of curiosity, was the disabled status caused by a special effect, or did the damage just bring her to 0 hp?

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

My Name is Immaterial

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

As we approach the end of this chapter in our heroes' adventures, I am trying to decide what to do about Weirdsound. He has unofficially left, AFAIK, and its only unofficial 'cause I haven't asked him until now.
I want your opinion on what to do. Right now, my prefered/main options (in order) are:
1. Walk his character out of the picture, and stick with the five players. Laura Godkissed will make cameos.
2. Reach out to the people who showed interest as this was still getting started and offer them a slot. That's GiglameshDespair and Dwarmin.
3. Open x slots, x being a number between 1 and 3, inclusive, bringing us up to 6, 7 or 8. I really dont want to have to manage three parties. Two is enough.
« Last Edit: April 22, 2014, 11:15:22 pm by My Name is Immaterial »
Pages: 1 ... 29 30 [31] 32 33 ... 71