Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15

Author Topic: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread  (Read 52759 times)

Inarius

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Most Brutal/Badass Things You've Done Thread
« Reply #150 on: September 17, 2014, 05:25:12 pm »

I bit someone, tore his leg with my teeth, then spit it at him, which broke his skull and killed him. End of story.

I tried to imagine the scenery, it was...really...well, you know.

Shizmoo

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: September 18, 2014, 09:49:37 pm »

Was sent to kill a dragon in a small lair. He popped out shot his fire, I jumped over it hit him a couple of times then he made distance between us. Shot some more fire I jumped over and finished him off.

Slambert

• Escaped Lunatic
  • A devout servant of the machine god.
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: September 23, 2014, 08:31:51 am »

This wasn't something brutal that I did but it was something i was on the receiving end of...

I was wandering through a goblin capitol with two mates trying to find and liberate their children. We're stopping at every villager we found to try and get answers and limbs off of them but are having no luck... with the answers bit... lots of luck with the limbs.

We slayed many a goblin villager and guard alike. As an odd side-note... the trolls just sorta watched... they didn't seem to mind that we were slaughtering their longtime neighbors wholesale... oh well. Eventually we stumble into the throne room and we spot the goblin lord who immediately flees at the sight of 3 adventurers fully armed and coated in fresh goblin blood. Thinking that maybe the lord will know where the children are being stowed, we gave chase. We finally caught up to the Lord and quickly dispatched him after we learned he had no information of use to us, but this was a mistake...

His master was waiting in the very room that the Lord had led us too.... a feathered monkey demon that breathed fire and undulated with a power unknown. I yelled at the demon that we don't wish to fight but he looked at me and slyly said "ah good, it's spearblight, the slayer of (The Local Goblin Lord we just killed)." I began to try and turn back, I had never encountered a demon before, but there's no part of "undulating with power" that sounds like it'd be a pushover.

Before I could back out of the fight, my companions had already spotted the beast. Being too confident from their recent civilian murder-spree they turned from the slain goblin lord and moved for the demon. In a moment of true foolishness, I decided that maybe it was possible with the 3 of us. I was wrong.

As I go in to make the first strike, I go to swing my halberd for the monsters throat. Before the blow could connect, the demon simply caught my weapon mid-swing with it's bare hand and brought back it's other. It's other hand lashed out with it's menacing claws at lightning speed. I didn't stand a chance, his claws cut through my iron greaves like paper and one of my legs went flying across the room. Before I even had time to react, the demon pulled back it's hand and reformed it into a fist. He then punched me int he chest with the force of a battering ram. Almost all of my internal organs were pulped instantly and I went flying after my severed leg.

I lay there immobilized, alive just long enough to see the demon dispatch my companions. The first of the unfortunate fools never even reached the demon, being casually dispatched by the demons fire and his quest ended in a smoldering pile of ash. The other got a bit farther, only to have the demon turn on him with my very own halberd. The demon monkey took one swing and my companion was separated at the beltline. In my adventurers very last seconds of life, he saw only the back of the monkey demon as it walked away, coated in me and my companions blood and holding my precious halberd.

This whole event happened all within a few moments. My leg hadn't even landed yet before I was sent into the air. And my crispified companion got crispied before I even landed...

Long story short... do. not. underestimate. demons.

Quartz_Mace

• Bay Watcher
  • Here lies a !!Shred of Sanity!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: September 23, 2014, 04:40:20 pm »

I once spilled a man's guts, so he passed out. In one of the most brutal acts of adventure mode, I cut his guts out of him. What was even more ridiculous is that he lived. I had to cut off his head to put him out of his misery.
Welcome, newcomer, to this place of madness, also referred to as the forums of the Twelfth Bay. I hope you enjoy your stay.
Quartz Mace cancels living: demons embedded in everything.
Ass möde is a way of life
Retired/Extended Sigs

Uristits

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: September 23, 2014, 07:49:43 pm »

I've been holding elf children over fires while their families watch

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: September 23, 2014, 07:52:05 pm »

Since when can we pick up other entities (besides babies), let alone dangle them in midair?

Uristits

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: September 23, 2014, 07:55:48 pm »

Since when can we pick up other entities (besides babies), let alone dangle them in midair?

I get a grab on them via wrestling then light the underbrush that they are on. Their skin melts.

Uristits

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: September 23, 2014, 08:00:03 pm »

I get a grab on them via wrestling then light the underbrush that they are on. Their skin melts. The best part is that the movement arrow shows up a couple of times along with the attack arrow, then they just give up.

accidentally another post ;*(

Findulidas

• Bay Watcher
  • [NATURAL_SKILL:OFFTOPIC:5][NOTHOUGHT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: September 25, 2014, 10:04:02 am »

I slashed a dwarves arm off, picked it up and beat him plus his five friends (four being elite) to death with it when I realized they tried to rob me. I must admit I threw it at them quite a few times though because they were trying to run away when I wasnt finished.
...wonderful memories of the creeping sense of dread...

Prudent Viper

• Bay Watcher
  • Professional Unprofessional
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: September 25, 2014, 02:51:39 pm »

I get a grab on them via wrestling then light the underbrush that they are on. Their skin melts.

Holy shit. Arson, murder and racism all targeted at children. You win this thread.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2014, 01:15:47 pm by Prudent Viper »
*Tryrar fires Prudent Viper. Out of a cannon. Into the sun*

Tirion

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: September 25, 2014, 05:11:15 pm »

Long story short... do. not. underestimate. demons.

Immediate split second thought:
"Fools dig for water, corpses, or gold. The earth's real treasure is far deeper."

Cryxis, Prince of Doom

• Bay Watcher
  • Achievment *Fail freshman year uni*
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: October 04, 2014, 12:06:59 am »

Sleeping in the woods causes some brutal OP crap to happen to you
Like you know getting ganged up on by 20+ boogie men, having ever tooth knocked out, all your internals bruised, broken ribs/legs/arms, and a smashed skull
Fueled by caffeine, nicotine, and a surprisingly low will to live.
Cryxis makes the best typos.

smjjames

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: October 05, 2014, 10:32:24 am »

As a dwarf, I killed all the human prisioners of a dark tower (only race with prisioners there anyhow), the civ of my adventurer was at war with the goblin civ, so I rationalized it as rules of war (no Geneva Convention you know), didn't particularily enjoy it either.

FallenAngel

• Bay Watcher
  • !!x(oᴥo)x!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: October 05, 2014, 04:02:08 pm »

Fought a dragon. Grabbed its left upper arm, snapped its joint after a very long time, cut off one of its feet, then shattered every single inch of its body. Every last inch. With its foot. I did this in 0.34.11 playing as an early form of a Fallen from my mod (back when they were the Fallen Angels and were implacable beasts with legendary everything). I could have beaten the dragon with a few punches to the face.

That would not have been nearly that awesome.
As fleshy creatures, I've torn off limbs and then butchered said limbs in the middle of conflict then ate the meat. And then I used the bones to kill the person whose limb it was.

NoDiamond2

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: October 08, 2014, 10:10:01 am »

During a Adventure Mode game while playing as Eman Bloodborn, I was told to go cause trouble for our elven neighbors by the lord, so I went there, and proceeded to chase down and slowly torture two elves to death.

The first I killed too quickly. The second, I pulled his ears, tongue and nose off, hacked off both of his arms, and was half way through hacking his right leg off when he bled to death.

Cursing under my breath, I went off in search of more elves to murder.

It should be known that he has very low empathy in his attributes.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 15