Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11

Author Topic: SUPA SENTAI ROLL TO WARRIOR ELEMENT UNITE TO DODGE!  (Read 16235 times)

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
Re: SUPA SENTAI ROLL TO WARRIOR ELEMENT UNITE TO DODGE!
« Reply #105 on: January 16, 2014, 09:52:34 am »

((Sorry this turn took so long, I got Skyrim for computer and have been busy downloading every mod that looked slightly interesting :P))

"Okay, what the hell."

Pinch self. If this fails, throw the ring at the lioness.
(Watch me get a crit.)
[5] You pinch yourself. Really really hard. You are now bleeding, congratulations! Nothing else has changed.

"We are not prey, we are the true defenders of this earth, vanquishers of evil, we are the SUPA SENTAI WARRIORS OF JUSTICE! Despair all ye evildoers who enter, for the light shall burn you away! This world belongs to humans, you and your ilk have no business here!"

say above, be ready to defend myself should she attack
Throw rock.
Bobby lets loose a heroic speech while John [1] throws his rock to the ground and promptly trips over it.
The lioness is bemused by this, though her eyes light up with a predatory fire when Bobby lets slip your identities.

"What he said."

Clair punch!
You [3] run haphazardly toward her and throw a less than epic punch, which she catches easily in her paw, right before she begins crushing your hand with it.
So you're the Sentai Warriors hmm? Looks like that ghost lowered his standards...and lets face it, they weren't that high to begin with.

Return even more to my senses and get in combat again.
[2] You dazedly stumble around, looking very confused and asking for your teddy bear.

LIONESS: [3][2+3] The Lioness swings around, picking Clair up by her hand and throwing her at John, who looked up just in time to get smacked in the face with his fellow warrior.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: January 16, 2014, 10:00:48 am »

"Ow." Clair go to get up but realizes something missing from this incident.

She grab John's hand and move it to the correct place "Better, now-" Clair inhales "PERVERT!"

And then slap
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Pancaek

• Bay Watcher
  • Real stupidity beats artificial intelligence
    • View Profile
« Reply #107 on: January 16, 2014, 10:58:32 am »

((I'm feeling like another speech, because speeches are fun. exams, coincidentally, are not))

"Lowered his standards? Perhaps, we all have our flaws. However, none of our flaws make us quite as hideous as you, monster. Don't you see what you're doing is futile beyond all belief?" Bobby extends three fingers, retracting them as he counts down, voice getting darker and darker as he goes on "You will leave now to whence you came and that will be the end of it. You will be defeated by us here and be granted no mercy. Or...you defeat us. In that case you will go on to terrorize the rest of the world. And that will have been your greatest mistake. Because then you will face the unfatomable rage and desperation of a humankind collectively backed into a corner. And should you prevail, should you grant us no option for victory, you will taste the fire of nuclear armageddon.

Victory for you is but a fairy tale, like santa or the Queen of England. NOW PREPARE YOURSELF FOR JUSTICE, YOU BITCH"

scream SUPA SENTAI THOUSAND FISTS and rush the lioness, attempting to go  fist of the north star on her

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: January 16, 2014, 11:13:31 am »

I will point out GWG is going to be out for a while due to a missing cord. If you need a replacement...

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: January 17, 2014, 11:24:19 am »

"Okay, what the hell."

(Watch me get a crit.)
[5] You pinch yourself. Really really hard. You are now bleeding, congratulations! Nothing else has changed.
If this fails, throw the ring at the lioness.
Since the "Pinch Self" should have been pretty obvious as a non-serious action, I don't see why the rest of my action was ignored. Especially since 5's are supposed to be good things, not bad!
In other words, you're making a joke I made not only make me miss a turn, but also wound me! And I wasted a 5!

"Victory for you is but a fairy tale, like santa or the Queen of England."
"...Idiot."

Throw the God-damned ring at the lioness like I should have done last turn! Then find something else to throw.
Jsut the second half if my rant convinces the GM to let me retroactively have thrown the ring at the lioness or something.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: January 17, 2014, 11:57:28 am »

"Okay, what the hell."

(Watch me get a crit.)
If this fails, throw the ring at the lioness.
Since the "Pinch Self" should have been pretty obvious as a non-serious action, I don't see why the rest of my action was ignored. Especially since 5's are supposed to be good things, not bad!
In other words, you're making a joke I made not only make me miss a turn, but also wound me! And I wasted a 5!

"Victory for you is but a fairy tale, like santa or the Queen of England."
"...Idiot."

Throw the God-damned ring at the lioness like I should have done last turn! Then find something else to throw.
Jsut the second half if my rant convinces the GM to let me retroactively have thrown the ring at the lioness or something.

((You SAID IF IT FAILED. You didn't fail to pinch yourself. Thus no throwing. Also its a terrible terrible idea why would you do that?))

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: January 17, 2014, 12:52:07 pm »

((I should have specified.

And because, from Carl's point of view, the ring is completely not working. Also because I kinda enjoy subverting GM expectations. I'm seeing how long I can justify not transforming. Probably until he gets tutored or something.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: January 17, 2014, 12:57:48 pm »

((Can I steal the ring if he rolls low enough?))

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: January 17, 2014, 01:33:55 pm »

((If he rolls low enough there will be no problem whatsoever. If he rolls HIGH enough, that's where the real problem lies.))

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #114 on: January 17, 2014, 01:49:43 pm »

((If he rolls low enough there will be no problem whatsoever. If he rolls HIGH enough, that's where the real problem lies.))
((I like the sound of this.
Can you tell me what would have happened if my six was applied to the ring-throwing and not the pinching?))
Sig

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #115 on: January 17, 2014, 01:56:49 pm »

((I like the sound of this.
Can you tell me what would have happened if my six was applied to the ring-throwing and not the pinching?))
((Well since you're so determined to go through with it anyway, anything higher then a 3 means you just threw an object granting superpowers to a being who already outclasses you. By "you" I mean THE ENTIRE TEAM. Now that's subject to who rolls what for what, but right now the odds aren't in your favor.))

Indeed, I do this.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #116 on: January 17, 2014, 02:05:26 pm »

((Not too, at! And why would the lioness have any better luck with it than Carl?))
Sig

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #117 on: January 18, 2014, 06:46:23 pm »

((Not too, at! And why would the lioness have any better luck with it than Carl?))
((She's kinda special. You guys rolled a 1 on "how powerful a boss are we fighting" btw :P))

Indeed, I do this.

darkpaladin109

• Bay Watcher
  • has no intention of returning here
    • View Profile
« Reply #118 on: January 18, 2014, 06:52:19 pm »

Continue throwing rocks at the lioness.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #119 on: January 18, 2014, 06:59:28 pm »

((She's kinda special. You guys rolled a 1 on "how powerful a boss are we fighting" btw :P))
((Well, that's good, right? If we had rolled a 5 or a 6, we'd be in trouble, but a 1 sounds downright puny.))
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10 11