Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5

Author Topic: Demonjustice - Blessed by the Gods [v0.34.11]  (Read 5563 times)

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
Demonjustice - Blessed by the Gods [v0.34.11]
« on: December 14, 2013, 01:03:37 am »

Demonjustice

"My lord," a young voice calls from the doorway. You stop turning the page that you were on, and raise your head. There is a small man standing in your office, with a look of worry on his face. You look back down to your paper, and resume your writing. The records are important, and what kind of a deity cannot multitask?

"What is it, young one?" you ask with your face buried in your papers. They are beginning to get dusty, along with the rest of your study. Books untouched for decades, entire bookshelves left untouched for years. Even you yourself tire of immortality. No matter how many decades have passed, you have already read them more times than you wish you would have.

"It's...it's Herio. He's been killed." he stutters. Herio? you think. You rise from your chair, and grab your staff. You slowly walk to the bookshelf across the room, allowing only what your tired joints can handle. You can feel even the rust on your bones, and the dust on your skin.

"It was them, I presume? Just like with Dosaret?" you ask, shuffling. He nods his head. You sigh, and continue. "Why must they always pick fights with us? What have we ever done?" The young man does not answer, and you start looking through the books. The histories of many great fortresses are what you are looking through, trying to find the specific one. "Ah, here it is." you say as you pull out a great, large book entitled 'The History of Boatmurdered'.

"What do you plan to do, my God of Blood?" the man asks from the doorway, growing anxious. You carry the great large book back to your desk, and set it down with a great thump. You then walk back to the bookshelf, and start looking for the name of another. The boy asks again. "Armok, what is your plan?"

You carry 'The Histories of Headshoots and It's Successor Syrupleaf' back to your desk, setting the even larger book down with an even greater thump. "Well, if these monsters of the underworld want to pick a fight with the gods, then we'll give them a fight." you say, "I know you want a war. I will give it to them. Your son's death shall not go unavenged. I will bless the dwarves of a new fortress, to break open the ceiling of hell itself, and extinguish the flame of the demons that lurk within."

-----------------------------------------------------------

Rules

1. Attempt to incorporate piety into your updates.
2. Do not break into the carnival until we have voted on it.
3. Be kick ass, you're a dwarf.
4. Feel free to post journals/fan art/etc.
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 09:45:55 am by bsnott »
"This town ain't big enough for the two of us, turkey"

*gobbles menacingly*

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
Re: Demonjustice - Blessed by the Gods [v0.34.11]
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2013, 01:03:57 am »

Player List

bsnott 1
peregarrett 1 2 3 4 5 6

Remuthra 1
4maskwolf
DarkArtemisFowl
MDFification
exodius1
Proto105

« Last Edit: December 25, 2013, 09:32:54 pm by bsnott »

*gobbles menacingly*

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2013, 06:05:27 am »

So, the main goal is just to wipe demons out in a most dwarfy way? Okay, count me in.
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

4maskwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • 4mask always angle, do figure theirs!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2013, 11:30:41 am »

Sounds good.  I'm in.

Remuthra

• Bay Watcher
  • I live once more...
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2013, 11:32:47 am »

This humble servant of the God wishes to help where he may.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2013, 01:00:32 pm »

Full File (I use a variation of LNP, this is recommended) - http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=8208

Just the save - http://dffd.wimbli.com/file.php?id=8207
« Last Edit: December 14, 2013, 05:57:12 pm by bsnott »

*gobbles menacingly*

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 14, 2013, 01:04:34 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

*gobbles menacingly*

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2013, 02:46:37 pm »

I'm in.

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2013, 03:22:35 pm »

Trying to pull a Deathgate, but in the mythology of Headshoots and Syrupleaf? (I guess not Spearbreakers due to the lack of cyborgs, time travel and Nietzschean megacorps at war with one another) 
How can I say no?
Can you put me in the rotation rather late (maybe... turn 6?) though? I'm kind of busy and signed up for a few other succession forts, wouldn't want to compromise my ability to update.

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 14, 2013, 05:54:32 pm »

Trying to pull a Deathgate, but in the mythology of Headshoots and Syrupleaf? (I guess not Spearbreakers due to the lack of cyborgs, time travel and Nietzschean megacorps at war with one another) 
How can I say no?
Can you put me in the rotation rather late (maybe... turn 6?) though? I'm kind of busy and signed up for a few other succession forts, wouldn't want to compromise my ability to update.
There is no Spawn of Holistic :p

The prologue was just from Armok's point of view, in the dwarven heaven, which I'd guess is very close to hell seeing as it's underground.

*gobbles menacingly*

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 14, 2013, 07:02:09 pm »

How can I say no?

The prologue was just from Armok's point of view, in the dwarven heaven, which I'd guess is very close to hell seeing as it's underground.

I suppose an undending war with the demons and the holistic spawn is just a tad excessive.  :P

bsnott

• Bay Watcher
  • [LIKES_PATIOS]
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 15, 2013, 12:46:58 am »

How can I say no?

I suppose an undending war with the demons and the holistic spawn is just a tad excessive.  :P
Yeah.

*gobbles menacingly*

peregarrett

• Bay Watcher
  • Гномовержец Enjoyed throwing someone recently
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 15, 2013, 06:46:00 am »

Alright, will start on monday night.
4maskwolf, if you feel ready to play now, I can switch with you
Did you know that the Russian word for "sock" is "no sock"?
I just saw a guy with two broken legs push a minecart with a corpse in it. Yeah.

exodius1

• Bay Watcher
  • [ALMOST_HOLLOW]
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 15, 2013, 07:18:19 am »

Hmmm.... Sound familiar. But after Failure of Clown Removal Project I am itching for some good smiting. Count me in, Brothers in Faith!

Also

How can I say no?

Yeah.

COWARDS! TRUE FOLLOWERS DO NOT FEAR! TRUE FOLLOWERS ARE HAPPY FOR A CHANGE TO RID THE MULTIVERSE OF AS MANY FOUL ABOMINATIONS AS POSSIBLE!
« Last Edit: December 15, 2013, 07:20:34 am by exodius1 »
It wasn't intended for you to go insane both in character and out of character.

MDFification

• Bay Watcher
  • Hammerer at Law
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 15, 2013, 08:49:52 am »

Hmmm.... Sound familiar. But after Failure of Clown Removal Project I am itching for some good smiting. Count me in, Brothers in Faith!

Also

How can I say no?

Yeah.

COWARDS! TRUE FOLLOWERS DO NOT FEAR! TRUE FOLLOWERS ARE HAPPY FOR A CHANGE TO RID THE MULTIVERSE OF AS MANY FOUL ABOMINATIONS AS POSSIBLE!

Well, the last group of dwarves who tried to build a hell colony ended up trapped in a time-loop being tortured by a newborn chaos god named Terry.
Is it cowardice if your fears make utter rational sense?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5