Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 60

Author Topic: The First Magic Girls: A New Day Dawns  (Read 65966 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
Re: The First Magic Girls: A New Day Dawns
« Reply #780 on: January 15, 2014, 06:32:17 pm »

Since I'm bored... wander around my mindscape. Write a note to deal with actual criminals first and then magic people.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #781 on: January 15, 2014, 06:37:24 pm »

Since I'm bored... wander around my mindscape. Write a note to deal with actual criminals first and then magic people.
Whoo...so, a little like Othar Tryggvassen?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile
« Reply #782 on: January 15, 2014, 06:39:48 pm »

Who?

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #783 on: January 15, 2014, 07:43:39 pm »

Make breakfast, brunch, dinner, or whatever time food is suitable. Then, turn on the radio and begin my day of gloom without my fox friend.

Emral282

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #784 on: January 15, 2014, 11:40:06 pm »

"Oh, no, my target--one of the few young women to walk through this part of town alone--is capable of walking away! I guess I should find someone else."
Touche my good sir.

Try to do that EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE thing I did yesterday in a desperate attempt to GET AWAY.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #785 on: January 16, 2014, 03:00:30 am »

"T-that sounds good..."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #786 on: January 16, 2014, 03:59:05 am »

((What, do you think I'm going to write a whole newspaper article?
1. That's a lot of work, and I don't have much free time.
2. I'm unfamiliar with Japanese journalism.
3. People would complain about how long the turn was taking.

((It's more the fact that the newspaper article amounted to 'there might be a cult running around and they might have magic, and they might be using it to become superhuman, no proof or actual info, though, sorry!' Typical news outlet, really.))

Examine that agent they've got posted on me. Somebody I recognize?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #787 on: January 17, 2014, 11:11:55 am »

Make breakfast, brunch, dinner, or whatever time food is suitable. Then, turn on the radio and begin my day of gloom without my fox friend.
You make some breakfast with your grandmother.
On the radio, you hear some governmental ad offering jobs to anyone with magical powers, and offering to pay people for information on such people.

"Oh, no, my target--one of the few young women to walk through this part of town alone--is capable of walking away! I guess I should find someone else."
Touche my good sir.

Try to do that EVERYTHING IS ON FIRE thing I did yesterday in a desperate attempt to GET AWAY.
You transform. People start freaking out. Somehow, your pursuer doesn't seem interested anymore.

((What, do you think I'm going to write a whole newspaper article?
1. That's a lot of work, and I don't have much free time.
2. I'm unfamiliar with Japanese journalism.
3. People would complain about how long the turn was taking.
((It's more the fact that the newspaper article amounted to 'there might be a cult running around and they might have magic, and they might be using it to become superhuman, no proof or actual info, though, sorry!' Typical news outlet, really.))
((It's not their fault. They're trying to piece together a story from rumors. After all, if they don't find as many stories on magical stuff as they can, they'll probably lose sales to those that do.))

Examine that agent they've got posted on me. Somebody I recognize?
Nope. But then again, you've met, what, three government agents? Four if you count Chihu?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #788 on: January 17, 2014, 11:27:14 am »

Firstly, who's Chihu? All these crazy names. Who's who, anyway? The agents, I mean. Hogosha's the squidhead, but there's also the bossperson, plus somebody else. Do a quick mental rundown of agent descriptions and names I know.

Then, question agent:
"Excuse me, but has there been any progress on better magic countermeasures? Are you at liberty to say?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #789 on: January 17, 2014, 12:58:12 pm »

Firstly, who's Chihu? All these crazy names. Who's who, anyway? The agents, I mean. Hogosha's the squidhead, but there's also the bossperson, plus somebody else. Do a quick mental rundown of agent descriptions and names I know.
Spoiler: Agents and Whatnot (click to show/hide)
That's about it.
I got the names either from lists of Japanese names or from Japanese name generators. Well, except one, and that's because he has a Korean name. They aren't crazy, they're just foreign.

Then, question agent: "Excuse me, but has there been any progress on better magic countermeasures? Are you at liberty to say?"
"I think I'd be at liberty to say if I knew anything, miss."
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #790 on: January 17, 2014, 01:12:56 pm »

Mimu wonders if she'll like a baby sitter briefly, then goes back to scribbling aimlessly.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #791 on: January 17, 2014, 01:15:15 pm »

What does the agent look like?

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #792 on: January 17, 2014, 01:45:50 pm »

He looks like a minor character I didn't think through much.

Um. He's wearing a blue suit, normal glasses, and black shoes. He's a little overweight, but other than that looks much like the rest of the genotypically homogeneous Japanese population. You know, pale, dark hair, um...
Sig

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #793 on: January 17, 2014, 03:24:15 pm »

Miyuki blushed and quickly stuffed her ear plugs back into her ears not wanting to hear any more of the act. Doing her best to forget what she had just overheard she began singing to herself quietly and waited for a while before trying anything with her powers again.
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #794 on: January 17, 2014, 04:19:48 pm »

"Say, Mr. Agent, have you heard anything about any cults running around doing magic and whatnot?"
Pages: 1 ... 51 52 [53] 54 55 ... 60