Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 60

Author Topic: The First Magic Girls: A New Day Dawns  (Read 66165 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: The First Magic Girls: Maho Ga Umareru
« Reply #300 on: December 20, 2013, 12:17:22 pm »

"Just pure luck that a government employee was hit, really."

"A female government employee was outside during the middle of the day, got hit by a piece of a meteor and seems to have obtained an invaluable power for the regulation of magical individuals, not to mention figured out what it is, which would probably require the presence of another magical individual, mind you, gone back to her superiors, then immediately put back into service, no questions asked, all of this within a couple of hours? You'll forgive me if I find the idea that that was just a stroke of luck a little... implausible, shall we say."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: December 20, 2013, 12:18:19 pm »

"And everything else seems perfectly logical to you?"

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: December 20, 2013, 12:25:56 pm »

"And everything else seems perfectly logical to you?"

"I may not, very much like probably anyone here, know anything about magic or how it works, indeed, I didn't think it even existed up until an hour or so ago, and judging from the information I've been given, it apparently didn't. But from what I know of governments, one thing they never are is highly efficient. How could they possibly mobilize for a completely unprecedented, impossible-according-to-current-paradigm event within such short notice? I honestly doubt a stuffy Japanese bureaucrat went 'Oh no! Meteors are falling from the sky! Assemble a team of our finest wizards within the hour, domestic security agencies!' So that raises some questions."

"But that might just be me. Speaking of, who might you be? You don't look like a government operative. Are you one of these 'magical girls'?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: December 20, 2013, 12:28:28 pm »

"I'm in the exact same position you're in, lady."

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #304 on: December 20, 2013, 12:31:39 pm »

Minu is still dead...
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: December 20, 2013, 12:33:21 pm »

"I'm in the exact same position you're in, lady."

"Do you hear voices telling you to destroy, kill and maim everything, screaming inside your head until you can do nothing but comply to make the assault momentarily abate before resuming with the same force, loosening your grasp on sanity with every insistent shout? I do, and I would say insanity is hardly the lighthearted fun and freedom from society's mores some paint it to be."

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: December 20, 2013, 12:39:56 pm »

Kimiko rolls her eyes, "I meant that I got struck by the meteor too. Not my fault you're hearing voices."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: December 20, 2013, 12:59:23 pm »

"Just pure luck that a government employee was hit, really."
"A female government employee was outside during the middle of the day, got hit by a piece of a meteor and seems to have obtained an invaluable power for the regulation of magical individuals, not to mention figured out what it is, which would probably require the presence of another magical individual, mind you, gone back to her superiors, then immediately put back into service, no questions asked, all of this within a couple of hours? You'll forgive me if I find the idea that that was just a stroke of luck a little... implausible, shall we say."
"Frankly, all of this seems a bit implausible. Part of me is hoping I wake up and discover that the world isn't crazy."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: December 20, 2013, 01:04:27 pm »

Kimiko rolls her eyes, "I meant that I got struck by the meteor too. Not my fault you're hearing voices."

"Yes, I do believe it isn't. I lost the draw on that one something fierce. Anything interesting happen to you?"

"Frankly, all of this seems a bit implausible. Part of me is hoping I wake up and discover that the world isn't crazy."

"All I'm saying here is that it certainly seems like someone knows what's going on, and that this person is quite important. I'm rather glad, because it increases the chances that I won't die horribly, even if it is by only a smidgen."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: December 20, 2013, 01:29:46 pm »

(Just embrace your fame and it will all be good. Also, don't cause massive property damage.)
(never!)

Dive into water and swim to the other side
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: December 20, 2013, 01:32:20 pm »

"Just a concussion..."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: December 20, 2013, 01:33:12 pm »

"Uh.

Could I get my wrist looked at?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #312 on: December 20, 2013, 01:43:27 pm »

"Uh.

Could I get my wrist looked at?"
"Hm? What's wrong with your wrist?"
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: December 20, 2013, 01:45:54 pm »

"I sprained it when the meteor hit me."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: December 20, 2013, 01:47:31 pm »

Taisho relaxes.
"Good. Well, not good, but much less bad than I feared. Um, go get a doctor or something. Here," he scribbles a note. "Find a doctor who isn't doing open-heart surgery or something important lime that."
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 60