Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 60

Author Topic: The First Magic Girls: A New Day Dawns  (Read 66085 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: The First Magic Girls: Maho Ga Umareru
« Reply #270 on: December 19, 2013, 11:56:46 pm »

(Real turn, including that, not coming until tomorrow.)
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile
« Reply #271 on: December 20, 2013, 12:01:25 am »

((Darn. Oh well..))
Black lives matter.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #272 on: December 20, 2013, 12:27:51 am »

[IF Baldman_Hospital = Everyoneelse_Hospital]

Oh look, another person that was hit by a meteor.

"Oh, hello. We seem to be in similar situations."

"Hello. Are you hearing voices as well?"

A nurse with a wheelchair comes for Mao and brings her to the room. The nurse also invites Claudia along.

Follow.

ragnarok97071

• Bay Watcher
  • /人 ◕ ‿‿ ◕人\
    • View Profile
« Reply #273 on: December 20, 2013, 12:28:44 am »

[IF Baldman_Hospital = Everyoneelse_Hospital]

Oh look, another person that was hit by a meteor.

"Oh, hello. We seem to be in similar situations."

"Hello. Are you hearing voices as well?"

A nurse with a wheelchair comes for Mao and brings her to the room. The nurse also invites Claudia along.

Follow.

"Not that I am aware. Though to be honest it wouldn't be the strangest thing I've seen recently..."
Quote from: Wing, via Discord
I want a coat that doesn't make me look like a rear admiral from the East India Company

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #274 on: December 20, 2013, 12:30:46 am »

They arrive in the room. The three people in suits stare a moment at Claudia.

They know about the building. They're going to kill you. You need to kill them first.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #275 on: December 20, 2013, 12:42:13 am »

"Not that I am aware. Though to be honest it wouldn't be the strangest thing I've seen recently..."

Claudia nods. It's nice to hear at least someone can sympathize. Quite unlike the voice. She turns to the three men, looking them straight in the eyes.

"Hello. I'm Claudia Yu, and you seem like qualified personnel. I'm here because I was hit by something, apparently a meteor. From that point onward I seemed to be able to shatter things with my mind. I also acquired a voice in my head, some idiotic, murderous thing, that continuously tries to make me destroy things against my will. I have tried to limit property damage, but it has been an uphill battle, I'm afraid. So I'm here to seek help with the problem, if possible."

Worst case scenario, being dead is preferable to being insane, particularly under such circumstances.

Explain.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #276 on: December 20, 2013, 12:45:54 am »

"...Hold on. Somehow, despite two and a half pages of conditionals, this situation wasn't covered."

[1v2]

You struggle against the power of the voice. The table shatters, the edges melting. The guards glance at each other worriedly.

Hogosha transforms, then stares at Claudia. The voice quiets.
Sig

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #277 on: December 20, 2013, 12:51:03 am »

Claudia isn't perturbed by the sight of the octopus-headed lady, though this is mostly because she is trying to focus. She speaks restrainedly, trying not to be emotional.

"That, you see, is the issue. The voice is determined to convince me that you will try to kill me, which is a prophecy it is trying to make self-fulfilling. It is a child, and it is difficult to deal with. Hence why I really, really need help. Please. Otherwise I will destroy myself, and probably many others as well. Will you help? Can you help?"

Continue.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2013, 12:52:36 am by Harry Baldman »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #278 on: December 20, 2013, 12:53:17 am »

"Trying. At the moment, I've negated your magic."
Sig

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #279 on: December 20, 2013, 01:30:37 am »

Yukari turns around to see where Minu went, but isn't capable of catching her.
"Hey! Wait..."

Fuuka watches Minu run past and TRIES to stop her, but is far too slow.

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #280 on: December 20, 2013, 02:37:51 am »

Continued...

"Well I felt those tingles when a...stone, I guess, hit me? So I'm guessing nerve damage but then I felt those tingles all throughout my body. It didn't hit my spine though, just my..erm, head. I'm unsure it could do that much damage because I don't see any open wounds, sir.

"And does E-erm, could I talk to the doctor about it personally, please?"

Respond.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #281 on: December 20, 2013, 09:36:47 am »

Kimiko suddenly stands up, "I'm going to go call my parents, alright?" Without waiting for a reply she storms out of the room.

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #282 on: December 20, 2013, 09:39:59 am »

"Thank you. Is there any way to do that without your presence?"

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #283 on: December 20, 2013, 11:12:38 am »

"I'm clearly not on fire and Lookitadistraction!" Point and then run before they turn back.

(I seem to be running a lot.)
(Just embrace your fame and it will all be good. Also, don't cause massive property damage.)
[5v6] You run, but they run faster. You think some people are taking pictures.

Medomai screams as she breaks free of the crowd.
Why are they doing this why can't they leave me alone why can't I just run FASTER I want to get out of here
He thoughts run into one another as she continues to panic, sprinting towards the exit and safety.
Go go run go try to get safe.
[1v4]You trip, and get caught by the mob again. They are tearing your clothes.
(Look on the bright side: If the government finds you, they'll probably declare you more of a threat to yourself than anything.)

Nap.
[6] You nap, dreaming. You see a world, islands over endless shallow red seas. In the seas are reefs, blue and green and violet, teeming with fish. Giant shrimp make cities in these reefs, spreading across the world.
An explosion in the sky. Dozens--almost four dozen?--of blue fragments and several purple ones rain down on the world, attracting the attention of half the shrimp. The fragments plunge down through the atmosphere and the water, seeking shrimp. These shrimp start to glow a multitude of colors, and start to do things no shrimp should be able to do--manipulating fire, changing shape, destruction of the reefs on a massive scale. The ones struck with blue shards, glowing in all colors of the rainbow and some not, spread their glow to others as they do so; the seven struck by purple fragments do not. Instead, they seek each other, and begin teaching other shrimp, causing them to share their distinctive purple glow.
The world goes on. The rainbow shrimp spread, their colors mingling and multiplying. The purple-glowing shrimp spread as well, sending lines line veins or nerves across the globe, which is by now glowing with all the colors.
The dream ends.

Continued...

"Well I felt those tingles when a...stone, I guess, hit me? So I'm guessing nerve damage but then I felt those tingles all throughout my body. It didn't hit my spine though, just my..erm, head. I'm unsure it could do that much damage because I don't see any open wounds, sir.

"And does E-erm, could I talk to the doctor about it personally, please?"

Respond.
(This is the doctor. Sorry about being unclear.)
"That's...unusual." The doctor considers this for a moment.
(...I'll get back to you in a sec.)

"Thank you. Is there any way to do that without your presence?"
"Not at the moment."

"Alright, girls, contact your parents please. Thirteen minutes. None of you run out into the street and get killed, please."

Status
Spoiler: Jane Grave (scapheap) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Hiromi Anaya (Tiruin) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Keith Johnson (kj1225) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Medomai (Pufferfish) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Mimu (RangerCado) (click to show/hide)
Spoiler: Minami Hikaru (Emral) (click to show/hide)

Say, is anyone here either a medical professional (ideally a doctor or something) or knows one? What kinds of tests would they do for Hiromi?
Sig

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #284 on: December 20, 2013, 11:17:08 am »

Yukari does so, contacting her mother.
Call my mother and explain the situation.
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 60