Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 60

Author Topic: The First Magic Girls: A New Day Dawns  (Read 66132 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
Re: The First Magic Girls: Maho Ga Umareru
« Reply #165 on: December 18, 2013, 06:23:02 pm »

"Then go. I don't think they ever said you couldn't, and if you don't have any powers, they'd be wasting their time with you."
Yukari just remains calm, looking at Kimiko directly.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 18, 2013, 06:27:49 pm »

Kimiko snorts and encompasses the guards with a sweep of her arm, "Have you been fucking paying attention? If we don't cooperate then it's a bullet in the back of head and an unmarked grave for all of us."

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 18, 2013, 06:29:33 pm »

"Now, my question is, then, why are you here if you have nothing they want? It'd be a waste of guards."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: December 18, 2013, 06:42:29 pm »

"Oh... I a thweat?" Minu is really confused! She was so small, how could she be dangerous around all these big people? And she wasn't a bad girl... was she?
"Probably not, sweetie."

Kimiko stares dumbfounded at Heishi and Hogosha before bursting out into laughter.

"Seriously though, why the hell are we here? And don't give me any of that bullshit."
"Between the child and your current position," Heishi states, "you should watch how you speak. You are here for reasons stated: To determine if you are threats, so we can take appropriate action."

((Oh yes she is.))
Yukari shudders at the thought of killing someone.

Imagining killing anyone; innocents, her friends, her parents, Fuuka-

Nope, not a thing for her. She couldn't do it.
"I assure you, we will not be destroying a city. Hopefully.
I assume there are others less inclined and you want us to stop them, yes?"

"There are discussions in that vein, yes."

"Get away from you freaks because you're all fucking insane. This ain't a cheap manga. People just don't get magical powers from a goddamn meteor falling out of the sky."
"Hogosha?"
She sighs. "Yes, sir."
Hogosha steps forward, closing her eyes. Tendrils of energy surround her, before adhering to her. Those of you who have transformed wonder if you looked like that whilst doing so. Such thoughts are banished when they settle, since she now seems to have a partly de-limbed octopus on her face.

Kimiko snorts and encompasses the guards with a sweep of her arm, "Have you been fucking paying attention? If we don't cooperate then it's a bullet in the back of head and an unmarked grave for all of us."
"Don't tempt me."
"Quiet, Heishi."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 18, 2013, 06:52:51 pm »

Kimiko sits back down in her seat quietly.

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 18, 2013, 07:08:51 pm »

Minu suspected there were more bad words there, but now she was just trying to hide from the energy tentacle monster guy.
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

draco1234

• Bay Watcher
  • What's the worst that can happen?
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 18, 2013, 07:09:12 pm »

Kaia stopped fidgeting as soon as the man began to speak, pausing to concentrate on what was happening.  As he explained the identity of himself and his colleagues and their purpose there, she paled slightly and began her nervous fidgeting again. 
"B-but I'd never hurt anyone!  At least not on purpose... but anyway I changed back! I'm better now, I can't hurt anyo-"
The rest of her words were cut short by one of the government agents stepping forwards and... changing. 
Oh god, she just-  Wait, does that mean that I still have that... thing inside of me, waiting to come out?

Try not to panic.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2013, 07:14:26 pm by draco1234 »

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: December 18, 2013, 09:12:19 pm »

Willamina sits nervously in the waiting room for a bit before talking to one of the receptionists.
"Hey, do you think that you could give me a rough estimate on how long until I'm admitted? I don't want to seem impatient, but I got hit with a beam of light from that meteor earlier and I think that it might have given me radiation poisoning."
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 18, 2013, 09:37:47 pm »

What does a shut-in do when getting mobbed?

PANIC.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 18, 2013, 09:42:15 pm »

Minu suspected there were more bad words there, but now she was just trying to hide from the energy tentacle monster guy.
((Girl. It's actually Minu's guardian.))

Kaia stopped fidgeting as soon as the man began to speak, pausing to concentrate on what was happening.  As he explained the identity of himself and his colleagues and their purpose there, she paled slightly and began her nervous fidgeting again. 
"B-but I'd never hurt anyone!  At least not on purpose... but anyway I changed back! I'm better now, I can't hurt anyo-"
The rest of her words were cut short by one of the government agents stepping forwards and... changing.
"I'm sure you wouldn't, but--oh for the love of, this had better be important."
Taisho removes his phone and puts it to his ear, muttering.
"Fortunate. You, head to the lobby."

Willamina sits nervously in the waiting room for a bit before talking to one of the receptionists.
"Hey, do you think that you could give me a rough estimate on how long until I'm admitted? I don't want to seem impatient, but I got hit with a beam of light from that meteor earlier and I think that it might have given me radiation poisoning."
"That's unfortunate. Um, one moment...I'm supposed to report anyone claiming to have been struck by the meteor."
She makes a call. After a couple minutes, she hangs up.
"I've heard it should be fine, but you're wanted elsewhere." She gives you directions. "It couldn't hurt, I guess. Those people seem to know a lot more about the meteor than anyone..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 18, 2013, 09:47:59 pm »

"Alright, thank you."
Eager to get some more information on whatever it was that hit her, Willamina follows the directions that she's been given.
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: December 18, 2013, 09:57:42 pm »

She arrives in a room, with four guards or soldiers or something, two men in suits, a bunch of other girls--including a preschooler--and a kinda tentacley thing.

"Oh, the new one has arrived. Sorry you had to miss the first part of this. In short, we are hoping to have an expert analyze you to make sure you are not a threat. At that point, we would offer you a job if our superiors thought you were worth it. Any questions?"
Sig

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 18, 2013, 10:31:45 pm »

Kimiko mutters underneath her breath, "Great. Another weirdo."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 18, 2013, 10:45:37 pm »

"Try to be polite."
Sig

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: December 18, 2013, 11:59:42 pm »

So the voice wasn't just a petulant child. This would make dealing with it much more difficult.

Try to filter out the voice with happy thoughts. Think about my family. Think about painting. The voice is a transient thing. It can offer me nothing. It is merely noise that seeks to make me impatient. Also, step away from the building.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 60