Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

What was your favorite part of the journey?

GOBLINS! AND LOTS OF THEM!
- 0 (0%)
The assassins in the town!
- 1 (11.1%)
Gonzou suiciding!
- 1 (11.1%)
The shadow monster encounters of all kinds!
- 0 (0%)
The mountains!
- 0 (0%)
The werewolf incident with Nadarr, leading to us getting arrested!
- 2 (22.2%)
The bandit camp side quests!
- 0 (0%)
The fortress upper levels! (Necromancers, gate, madmen)
- 1 (11.1%)
The caverns! (Dragon, Cotl, Cave Crocs)
- 2 (22.2%)
The Fortress lower levels! (Maze, Grot/Symon/Gonzou Fight, Husks)
- 0 (0%)
The flesh party that was the final battle!
- 0 (0%)
The epilogue (and the end of almost two years of madness)
- 2 (22.2%)
None! It sucked!
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 9

Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 344

Author Topic: Lets Play Dungeons and Dragons (4th Edition): 86 Days Remain...  (Read 343327 times)

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
  • I think this is what they call a tantrum spiral...
    • View Profile
Re: Lets Play Dungeons and Dragons (4th Edition): In Murann...
« Reply #2220 on: March 21, 2014, 11:20:33 pm »

USEC_OFFICER really wants to RP as Symon more for some reason. Therefore he tries to break the silence by stuttering, "W-w-w-where are you f-f-f-from?"

Symon is not a conversationalist.
((Mostly I'm waiting for Weston to get on and answer her))
"I'm sure I told you before, I am from the Gray Vale. Many adventurers are known to make a good living out there. Perhaps you will go there one day."
just shot him with a balistic arrow, i think he will get stuned from that >.>

"Guardian" and Sigfriend Of Necrothreat
Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.
Just make sure he wears a boot.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2221 on: March 21, 2014, 11:22:18 pm »

((I think that once Cromwell checks on the other guy, he'll just head back to the tavern unless there is something of interest, as I can't really think of what else to do.))
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2222 on: March 21, 2014, 11:30:49 pm »

((I think that once Cromwell checks on the other guy, he'll just head back to the tavern unless there is something of interest, as I can't really think of what else to do.))
((Forgot about that...))
Your dazing left your mind a little woozy. You start walking but teleport on accident. (?) The first thing you notice is you're defiantly nowhere near where you were when you teleported at first. Second thing is you're falling... And you land right on top of the ornate man, walking down the alleyway! Excellent! He's unconscious but not dead. ((That was a lucky percentile...))

Jee wilikers, I think Highmax is near invulnerable, must have been dunked in the river styx like achilles was.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2223 on: March 21, 2014, 11:33:13 pm »

"I'm sure I told you before, I am from the Gray Vale. Many adventurers are known to make a good living out there. Perhaps you will go there one day."

"I'm n-not fighting for m-money!" Symon protests against the unspoken implication.

((I know. But as I said, I really want to RP as Symon.))

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2224 on: March 21, 2014, 11:40:46 pm »

Try to shake the man awake.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2225 on: March 22, 2014, 12:33:18 am »

((I can't even remember what we were doing, its been so long and that mountain maze went on for-goddam-ever. Something about a fallen Dwarven fortress? Fuggit, just pretend Weston knows and describes it :p ))

Weston shares what he knows about the group's quest, followed by:
"Of course, I joined up after the rest had already been together for a while. Perhaps one of the others could answer more questions. And no, Nimue doesn't bite. Unless you annoy her, that is." The familiar in question nipped at his ear at this.
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2226 on: March 22, 2014, 04:53:21 am »

Sigh at the lock and return to the street. Sit on a bench (in a garden preferably) and start making a quick sketch, looking for high-value targets or interesting people to pass. If nobody interesting passes, go find a locksmith.

((What ever happened with my potion and perception+arcana checks, btw?))
« Last Edit: March 22, 2014, 07:21:33 am by apiks »
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod

TD1

• Bay Watcher
  • Childe Roland to the Dark Tower Came
    • View Profile
« Reply #2227 on: March 22, 2014, 07:30:54 am »

Try to pull out the dagger blade, being careful not to touch the sharp edge. After that, see if I recognise it, Arcana check it and perception check it.
Life before death, strength before weakness, journey before destination
  TD1 has claimed the title of Penblessed the Endless Fountain of Epics!
Sigtext!
Poetry Thread

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2228 on: March 22, 2014, 09:57:29 am »

Try to pull out the dagger blade, being careful not to touch the sharp edge. After that, see if I recognise it, Arcana check it and perception check it.
Its impossible to grab without cutting yourself. The blade  where the handle was is jagged and the blade seems recently sharpened... And you don't have any gloves. It isn't magical and its a basic dagger you see everywhere. Your dagger looks just like it. ((Just so you know, the theiving dagger I see having a different blade so you'd see it))

"I'm n-not fighting for m-money!" Symon protests against the unspoken implication.

((I know. But as I said, I really want to RP as Symon.))
"I didn't mean it that way. Its a beautiful place and there are many places to explore around there. And what about you, Symon? Will you tell me why you are in Amn?"

Try to shake the man awake.
You slap him in the face a dozen times to wake him up! He wakes up alright, and his face is red from the slap marks. Or is that anger?

"What do you want, thief!? Unhand me!"

Sigh at the lock and return to the street. Sit on a bench (in a garden preferably) and start making a quick sketch, looking for high-value targets or interesting people to pass. If nobody interesting passes, go find a locksmith.

((What ever happened with my potion and perception+arcana checks, btw?))
((You drank it as I marked, and it is definatley an advanced lock but it is not magical))
You sit down in a public area. (?) Being so late in the day, no one really catches your eye.

((I can't even remember what we were doing, its been so long and that mountain maze went on for-goddam-ever. Something about a fallen Dwarven fortress? Fuggit, just pretend Weston knows and describes it :p ))

Weston shares what he knows about the group's quest, followed by:
"Of course, I joined up after the rest had already been together for a while. Perhaps one of the others could answer more questions. And no, Nimue doesn't bite. Unless you annoy her, that is." The familiar in question nipped at his ear at this.
Thyra sighs.

"Well Symon, perhaps you could enlighten me?"

((Should I go quote myself on the task as well as the dwarf's request?))

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2229 on: March 22, 2014, 10:15:33 am »

"I didn't mean it that way. Its a beautiful place and there are many places to explore around there. And what about you, Symon? Will you tell me why you are in Amn?"

"It is Bahamut's will."

Thyra sighs.

"Well Symon, perhaps you could enlighten me?"

"W-w-we have t-t-to f-f-f-find for t-this m-mysterious f-figure. T-the r-r-r-r-ring's a f-f-fortress s-s-south of here. And t-t-t-the f-f-fortress was b-b-built by d-d-dwarfs and t-t-they w-want to r-reclaim it. B-b-but t-t-there's a n-n-necromancer t-t-t-too. And a f-f-flagon of ale. And t-t-hieves," Symon finishes lamely.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2230 on: March 22, 2014, 10:31:13 am »

"You must truly be devoted to your deity to let him guide you to a place like this.

Now that explains much. And I'm sure this would make for an excellent story, so why wouldn't I want to tag along?"

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2231 on: March 22, 2014, 10:39:49 am »

"You must truly be devoted to your deity to let him guide you to a place like this."

"Of course. Bahamut has been looking over me my entire life," Symon says confidently.

"Now that explains much. And I'm sure this would make for an excellent story, so why wouldn't I want to tag along?"

"It's n-n-n-n-n-n-not you," Symon stammers, all confidence lost.

highmax28

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2232 on: March 22, 2014, 10:49:40 am »

The three of you wander about town and Thyra gets 10 days of trail rations. You wander about town, talking to one another and the sun begins to go down. It is now roughly 6pm (for everyone).

Thyra says she must head back if we're staying in town for another night so she can keep the rooms and food free for everyone.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2233 on: March 22, 2014, 10:54:38 am »

The three of you wander about town and Thyra gets 10 days of trail rations. You wander about town, talking to one another and the sun begins to go down. It is now roughly 6pm (for everyone).

Thyra says she must head back if we're staying in town for another night so she can keep the rooms and food free for everyone.

"Y-y-y-yes," Symon mumbles to Thyra, before trying to separate himself from the group again.

apiks

• Bay Watcher
  • Grandfather of Necrothreat
    • View Profile
« Reply #2234 on: March 22, 2014, 11:31:33 am »

((Okay, so I had a sketch I wanted to make whilst watching for people. What happened to that? I don't have paper or something? The arcana check and perception check was for when you planted that note on me when I got knocked out. You said there was something planted on me. I wanted to check that, not the lock.))

Get up and quickly look around for a locksmith.
Founding Father of Necrothreat I, Necrothreat II, Necrothreat III, Necrothreat IV and Necrothreat V
Founder of Teh LOLmod
Pages: 1 ... 147 148 [149] 150 151 ... 344