Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 62

Author Topic: (SG) Bizarre Slime: CROSS COUNTER!  (Read 71368 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Bizarre Slime [Suggestion Game]
« Reply #435 on: December 16, 2013, 06:44:43 pm »

╞════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡

Everybody's looking at you. This is a mockery of a majestic creature. This is wrong. You face your hand towards the abomination as it looks at you with sorry, downs eyes.
 "Yo, dawg. Don't worry, you'll be going back to da hood in da sky, homie." You state to it as you burst fire into it. The class shakes their heads slowly. They know it would be the rational thing to do.

You memorize the dragon harder, and summon it again. A bright cyan light surrounds the rune as something is materialized.
This is still not a dragon. It's a horrid abomination with no scales at all, just muscle tissue and ligaments as it rolls around on the table, bleeding as you can hear it breathe heavily. The blood pours down the table, forming a puddle. The horrid ball of muscle tissue and fat rolls it's face towards you. 6 eyes and a disfigured mouth. Why can't you do it? Everybody else did it without much trouble... You kill this one again before your teacher puts a hand on your shoulders.
 "Not all people can master it easily, Violet." Master Aquarius says as she looks down at the blood which is now vaporizing from the spell being broken.
 "It takes much practice at first. It's much harder than creating an inanimate object. It is sentient. It'll come to you eventually, Violet. At the very least, this should give you time to truly shape your familiar out." She explains with a sigh. She pats you on the back and moves back in front of the class.
One girl is done with hers. A long serpent with blue scales and a noble, majestic face. Another student has a large moth as a familiar. Why can't you do it..? You're sure you did everything correctly.

"Oh my! I overlooked the time, everyone get out! Get out!" The master barks as she motions for everyone to get to their next class. Everybody rushes out quickly as you follow behind them. Time for potions class, which is in Tower Aer.
-
You enter the class with the normal people inside it.
 "WRONG AGAIN, ADRIAN!" Ms. Celeria, your Yuki-Onna teach yells as a frosty breath expels from her nose.
 "AGAIN..!?" Adrian shouts out as he slams his fist into his desk.
Ms. Celeria breaths out a cold sigh as she stands in front of the classroom. "Alright class, today you're gonna' make your own potions with the ingredients laid in front of you. Get to work!" Your teacher announces as she does her own things at her desk.

In front of you is some alchemical apparatuses and ingredients.
A few tiny yellow cave slimes, some frog eyes, Potassium Nitrate, A bottle of Chlorine, fire Salts, ice Salts, concentrated catnip extract, some ectoplasm, and a canister of liquid oxygen.

What do you mix?

Character Information
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #436 on: December 16, 2013, 07:21:58 pm »

...We aren't given any kind of instructions?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #437 on: December 16, 2013, 07:22:38 pm »

nope

javierpwn

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #438 on: December 16, 2013, 07:41:27 pm »

Cave Slimes, Ectoplasm, Catnip Extract
Also, the universe totally wants us to create an eldritch being as a familiar.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #439 on: December 16, 2013, 08:14:14 pm »

nope
Who the hell lets this lady teach? If there are no explosions by the end of class I'll eat my hat.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #440 on: December 16, 2013, 08:41:29 pm »

You take the slimes, the catnip extract, and the ectoplasm and separate them from the rest of the ingredients. You take the catnip and gently pour it inside a bowl, and place it over a burner to heat it. You then take the ectoplasm, a glowing cloudy substance and ground it inside a mortar and pestle. You mash the slimes up and gently stir it into the catnip, which is near to a boil. Shortly after you drop in specks of ectoplasm inside and boil it for one minute. You truly have no idea what you're doing.

You take the solution off the heat and let it cool. Presented finely in front of you is a viscous and cyan fluid.

(Drink it, YOLO)
(Throw it at somebody, specify who)
(Keep it)

Character Information

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #441 on: December 16, 2013, 08:45:42 pm »

Keep it.

Yolo isn't something we'd want to do in a contest, and neither will throwing random potions at people help with our popularity.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
  • Has a deep dislike of the natural world.
    • View Profile
« Reply #442 on: December 16, 2013, 08:47:43 pm »

Summon dragon and use it on dragon.
Crack-a-lack-a

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #443 on: December 16, 2013, 08:52:00 pm »

Try drawing pictures from the front, back, side, top, and cross section first.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #444 on: December 16, 2013, 09:01:19 pm »

Potions won't work on summoned creatures.

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #445 on: December 16, 2013, 09:02:49 pm »

DO IT ANYWAYYYSYSYSY
Crack-a-lack-a

kahn1234

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #446 on: December 17, 2013, 07:35:40 am »

I will suggest an option not given to use:

Go and talk with teacher. Ask about what the potion is, mentioning the used ingredients.

The Froggy Ninja

• Bay Watcher
  • Crying on the floor due to losing my entire hoard.
    • View Profile
« Reply #447 on: December 17, 2013, 10:09:41 am »

I will suggest an option not given to use:

Go and talk with teacher. Ask about what the potion is, mentioning the used ingredients.
+1

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #448 on: December 17, 2013, 06:15:16 pm »

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╡

You grasp the viscous and cyan potion in hand and go over to where Ms. Celeria is. She looks at you and then inspects your potion.
 "Ms. Celeria, do you know what potion this is..?" You say as you hover the potion in front of her face. You briefly explain how you made it. The Yuki-Onna woman nods.
 "That's a potion known as 'Felis Vox', a potion that enables you to, uh, speak to cats for a small amount of time. That's all I know from when you mixed the catnip and ectoplasm. I'm not sure what the slime would do. I'd watch for any adverse effects if you use it." She explains. You nod and walk back to your desk.

Adrian walks up to her and shows her a black, viscous opaque potion.
 "What the shit did you mix in this..?" Ms. Celeria asks Adrian.
 "I MIXED EVERYTHING!" He shouts. The Yuki-Onna exhales a cold sigh and gets back to work. "I wouldn't drink it." Ms. Celeria remarks as Adrian begins to chug down the potion.
 "ADRIAN, WHAT THE HELL!" Ms. Celeria yells as Adrian's face starts to turn pink.
 "OH GOD, SOMEONE CALL THE INFIRMARY!" She yells as she dials a keypad on her desk. A blue hologram pops up by the desk with Dr. Hexapus's face on it.
 "How can I help you, Ms. Ce- OH DEAR..!" Dr. Hexapus says with a static voice, taking quick notice of Adrian puking what appears to be a rainbow.
 "Uh, I'll be sending down help..!" Dr. Hexapus says as he waves her goodbye. A few minutes later two monster women -- A demon woman with a nurse's hat and a Medusa woman come in with a metal stretcher, them both holding each side and hoist the poisoned hornet on it. He continues to puke rainbows as they rush out the classroom.

"THAT'S WHY YOU DON'T DRINK UNKNOWN POTIONS!" Ms. Celeria audibly announces.
 "Anyways, class, pack your things up." She says as everyone packs up.

---
You exit the classroom which smells of a lot of unpleasant things and head down the stairs of the tower. Tia flies up to your face with a gleeful smile as fairy dust trails her.
 "What's up?" She asks.
 "The ceiling." You respond before sharing a laugh with her.

You walk by Spectris down at the tower lobby, and she nods to you. You nod back, and head towards Combat Class where you part ways with Tia. You make way towards the Tower of Potentia, skipping along the hexagonal cobblestone path.

---
You walk inside Mr. Knuckles, the four armed gray guy with huge muscle's class and take your seat.
 "VIOLET! I saw your fight! Mmm, mmm!" Mr. Knuckles exclaims as he jogs to your desk. He must get pretty pumped watching the fight.
 "Nice job, kicking that human boy's ass!" He exclaims when he runs back to the front.
Everybody else walks inside. You notice Adrian, who seems to be cured now, standing in front of the classroom.

"Alright maggots, we got a new student." He says, before moving aside for Adrian to take the floor.
Adrian clears his throat.
 "MY NAMES ADRIAN, AND I'M PUMPED FOR THIS CLASS!" He shouts out. "DATTA' BOY!" Mr. Knuckles says. You know that they'll get along well.

"Alright class, we'll mostly be doing practice outside. But first, I wanna' lecture ya'll about the three unforgivable curses." He says, crossing his arms behind his back. Ah, the three unforgivable curses. The three curses were made illegal a long time ago, known to be the most sinister of curses known to magic. They require much magic power to cast, however.

"Let's start with the so-called 'Killing Curse', Obcido. This curse, when cast, will inflict instantaneous death upon the target with no visible wound. It is signified by the chant of 'Obcido'. It requires an ordeal amount of power. If all of you got up and used it on me, the worst I'd get would be a chopped off hand. Oh, and don't try yelling 'Adava Kedavra', because that won't work.

Next, a curse known as the Imperius or Imperito curse, is cast upon a living creature. Anyone under the curse will be forced to do everything the caster says. The chant is 'Imperio', and once again, requires a bunch of power.

Lastly, the known 'Torturing Curse', or simply Cruciatus Curse, is a curse that inflicts excruciating pain upon the target, like torture. It doesn't physically harm the victim. The chant is 'Perpetua Dolor'".
He lectures. Wait, Perpetua Dolor..? That's the spell that Lord Harkas cast on you that made you hurt like fuck. Huh, guess that automatically gives you bragging rights.

"Now, for obvious reasons I'm never going to teach you this. I'm one of the few on campus that know how to use the curses. I AM, however, going to teach you how to defend against these curses tomorrow. For now, let's go outside for combat practice." He says before motioning the class out.

---
It's a mildly cold and clear day out. The birds are chirping, and the pearlwood trees tower above you.
 "I will now assign the pairings...
Iruana is with Kira. Gordan is with Ginny..."
He continues to go down the list until he speaks your name.
"Violet is with Adrian..."

God damnit.
Adrian looks towards you, perplexed. You let out a sigh and follow him to an open part of the courtyard.
 "Damnit, I guess we have to." The hornet guy says as he enters a combat stance.

Character Information

HissinhWalnuts

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #449 on: December 17, 2013, 06:18:06 pm »

Man Adrian is having a bad day. TIME TO KICK HIS ASS!
Crack-a-lack-a
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30] 31 32 ... 62