Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17

Author Topic: ~International Battle Royale Federation~ Conclusion  (Read 18111 times)

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
Re: ~International Battle Royale Federation~ Match 1: Round 4
« Reply #120 on: November 28, 2013, 01:54:55 am »

HEADBUTT FIST MID-FLIGHT

CLIMB BACK ONTO RING, BE AWESOME

"The forehead is the hardest bone in your body. Use this to your advantage." --some boxing movie i've watched ages ago
((If you roll badly this is gonna be hilarious.))
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: November 28, 2013, 01:58:12 am »

HEADBUTT FIST MID-FLIGHT

CLIMB BACK ONTO RING, BE AWESOME

"The forehead is the hardest bone in your body. Use this to your advantage." --some boxing movie i've watched ages ago
((If you roll badly this is gonna be hilarious.))

((The whole point of this game is to be hilarious.))

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: November 28, 2013, 02:30:53 am »

Duck under the fist then charge forward, trying to ram into Brawl and flip him over the turnbuckle and outside of the ring.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: November 28, 2013, 06:08:35 am »

Get to my feet and give him a bear hug.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: November 28, 2013, 06:52:59 am »

''Oh aye, startin' tae even up, eh!''
Roundhouse kick to the face. Not once. Not twice. But three times!

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #125 on: November 28, 2013, 07:56:47 am »

Little Red Riding Wolf huffed in annoyance. "Litttllllleee piggggyy come here and plaaay~"

Aggresive charge forward. Open hand strike to the shoulders to disable them and the neck to incapacitate.
« Last Edit: November 28, 2013, 03:14:27 pm by GiglameshDespair »
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: November 28, 2013, 11:58:00 am »

Remember my offer, stocks in Spacebook are jumping!

Sidestep, trip, pin.

A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: November 28, 2013, 12:49:32 pm »

Angel, bruised and bloody, thinks it's time to take her down as quickly as possible. He runs to the ropes on one side of Mori, uses them as a launch point to drive a knee into her throat as he drives across her from the side, then flips over and around onto the turnbuckle, hauling her up by the armpits, before turning around with her in hand, and doing a backflip off the turnbuckle, into the ring, and letting her take the full impact, being e one to hit the ground face first, with Retributions weight behind it.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: November 28, 2013, 08:11:22 pm »

flying grab throw from an ariel jump
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~International Battle Royale Federation~ Match 1: Round 5
« Reply #129 on: November 30, 2013, 12:48:28 am »

Match 1: Round 5

Arena Complex: Hailey Griffin Arena
Description: A standard Arena, a good place for newcomers. Each match takes place in a squared roped ring, with a turnbuckle at each of the four corners. Outside of the arena is a wooden floor. Falling out of the ring does not result in disqualification. The audience sits behind safety bars on metal bleachers.
Seating Per Arena: 200

Arena 1:

Mayhem picks his foot up as if he is to kick Lt. Mayhem, only to swing for his face instead. (16 vs. 14) Brawl unleashes a powerful haymaker straight at the Lieutenant, smashing straight into his chin. (-11 HP) The attacks catches Mayhem by surprise, sending him back.
Lt. Mayhem clears his head and then pushes forward again, attempting to shoulder-check Brawl into the turnbuckle. (5+1 vs. 1) Brawl doesn't expect a counter-attack so quickly, and the charge drives him right back into the turnbuckle. (-8 HP) Mayhem doesn't manage to flip Brawl over the edge, but he does manage to force him right back into the corner again.
-----
Lt. Mayhem (Bdthemag) - 70 HP - Brawler - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
Brawl (Doomblade187) - 69 HP - Brawler - 0 Respect - 0/0

Arena 2:

Momento Mori gets to her feet as The Fallen Angel of Retribution makes his moves. Just as he's about to jump onto the ropes, Mori suddenly grabs him and pulls him into the ring. (18 vs. 7!) The thin woman is much more powerful than she looks, as she squeezes tightly on the Angel's solar plexus. He attempts to escape, and eventually they end up on the floor, though she is able to hold on and even further constrict him in the process. (-13 HP)
The Angel of Retribution does not deter from his original plans, and makes his move to escape Mori's hold. (12 vs. 1!) He breaks off immediately, going instantly from prone on the ground to jumping on a nearby top rope. As Mori tries to recover herself, he leaps at her, driving his knee into the side of her neck. As she topples over, the Angel lands on a set of lower ropes, grabs Momento's figure by the arm, and does a back-flip. He flies back, and throws her over his shoulder. She takes the impact to her shoulder rather than her head or torso, but it's still a devastating attack. (-21 HP) The Angel of Retribution gets some thunderous applause for his wild maneuver.
-----
The Fallen Angel of Retribution (Rolepgeek) - 43 HP - Limit Breaker - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
Momento Mori (scapheap) - 67 HP - Limit Breaker - 0 Respect - 0/0

Arena 3:

"Litttllllleee piggggyy come here and plaaay~"
Little Red Riding Wolf dashes at The Linguist, leaping at him with her palms outstretched. (14 vs. 7) Both her hands are driven into the businessman's shoulders, and as he falls back, she gives him a nasty slap to both sides of the neck. (-12 HP)
The Linguist coughs, and regains his voice fast enough to say, "Remember my offer, stocks in Spacebook are jumping!" (1 vs. 17) The Linguist then runs at Little Red Riding Wolf, then suddenly jumps to the side of her, effectively ramming himself into the turnbuckle. (-4 HP)
-----
Little Red Riding Wolf (Giglamesh Despair) - 100 HP - Sex Appeal - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
The Linguist (Player Gamer) - 68 HP - Charismatic - 0 Respect - 0/0

Arena 4:

Street Rat bounds off his feet towards Aye Que, (5 vs. 14) followed by Que grabbing him in mid-air and throwing him down into the mat. It does no damage, but it does leave Street Rat vulnerable.
Aye Que remarks, ''Oh aye, startin' tae even up, eh!'' (16 vs. 13) Street Rat's attempt to get up only results in him receiving a Roundhouse to the jaw, and going down to the ground again. (-12 HP) Because Rat goes back down, Que can not follow up the kick with any more roundhouses, but it seems that one alone did solid damage.
-----
Street Rat (Yourmaster) - 59 HP - Determinator - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
Aye Que (Maxinum McDreich) - 64 HP - Martial Artist - 0 Respect - 0/0

Arena 5:

Frodi Tarik sees King Nemo going for a Flying Uppercut. Tarik decides to counter with his one of his signature moves, the Flying Headbutt Assault. (15 vs. 10) Nemo's uppercut is no match for a flying European man ramming his forehead into his gut mid-flight! Both land, though Frodi Tarik stands and Nemo falls on his face. (-13 HP)
As Frodi triumphantly makes his way back to the ring, Nemo runs at him from behind (11 vs. 8+1) and gets him with a not-uppercut. He just punches him in the spine. (-6 HP) Tarik turns around, looking more annoyed than injured.
------
Frodi Tarik (LordSlowpoke) - 91 HP - Martial Artist - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
Pontificus Nemo CMXDXXXVIIIVI (Xantalos)  - 55 HP - Determinator - 0 Respect - 0/0

So far, we have matches like 'Lt. Mayhem VS. Brawl' and 'Street Rat VS. Aye Que', where both fighters go neck-in-neck. On the other end of the spectrum, 'Little Red Riding Wolf VS. The Linguist' is turning out to be a curb stomp; I really hope the poor guy manages to at least poke her in the face or something. Also noted is 'Frodi Tarik VS. Pontificus Nemo', which isn't so one-sided, but is really quite amazing how little Nemo has done to Tarik despite trying so hard.
Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #130 on: November 30, 2013, 02:06:36 am »

1.KICK IN NUTS
2.THEN GRAB HEAD AND BRING IT DOWN TO MEET MY RISING KNEE
THEN REPEAT 2 AD INFINITUM
« Last Edit: November 30, 2013, 02:33:15 am by Xantalos »
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: November 30, 2013, 02:29:03 am »

Posting to watch.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: November 30, 2013, 05:37:34 am »

RIP OUT NEMO'S HAIR AND USE IT AS AN IMPROMPTU STRANGLING DEVICE WHILE BITING OFF HIS NOSE

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: November 30, 2013, 06:31:42 am »

Mori makes space to do a straight (other) shoulder charge at the angel
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #134 on: November 30, 2013, 10:00:02 am »

Guess I need a new approach.

Break her momentum by dodging the next hit, then grab her arm and punch her in the face, before dodging away.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 17