Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17

Author Topic: ~International Battle Royale Federation~ Conclusion  (Read 18104 times)

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile
Re: ~International Battle Royale Federation~ Match 1: Round 5
« Reply #135 on: November 30, 2013, 10:18:39 am »

Smash his leg into the ground!
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: November 30, 2013, 11:04:39 am »

Unimpressed, Red Wolf backed off. "This meal is most unsatisfying. I'm getting bored~"

Sweep out his feet, knee drop onto his head,bounce back away.
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #137 on: November 30, 2013, 11:27:34 pm »

Aim a low kick to Mayhem's knee and take him down to a hold.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.

Maxinum McDreich

• Bay Watcher
  • Gree-diddly-tings.
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: December 01, 2013, 10:04:02 am »

Dodge that attack, give a kick before suddenly closing in for a flurry of boxer punches to the face.

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: December 01, 2013, 11:24:37 pm »

"Hah! You're not so bad kid, but too bad you'll be lying on the floor unconscious in a few seconds!"

Mayhem slams Brawl up against the turnbuckle one more time for good measure, then continues trying to throw him over the edge.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: December 02, 2013, 11:42:06 pm »

The Angel lets Mori run at him, bringing his foot and leg up suddenly as she closes in, smashing his ankle into her face, tip of his face crushing into her neck, then swinging around again and using his other foot to slam into her wounded shoulder.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

TCM

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ~International Battle Royale Federation~ Match 1: Round 6
« Reply #141 on: December 04, 2013, 01:14:12 am »

Match 1: Round 6

Arena Complex: Hailey Griffin Arena
Description: A standard Arena, a good place for newcomers. Each match takes place in a squared roped ring, with a turnbuckle at each of the four corners. Outside of the arena is a wooden floor. Falling out of the ring does not result in disqualification. The audience sits behind safety bars on metal bleachers.
Seating Per Arena: 200

Arena 1:

Brawl is taken to the turnbuckle by Lt. Mayhem, but he doesn't give up yet. As Mayhem goes for a body-charge, Brawl launches forward with a low kick to the knee. (1 vs. 16) As Brawl kicks forward, Mayhem grabs him by the foot before it reaches his knee, and not only breaks the kick but throws him back into the turnbuckle by his leg.
"Hah! You're not so bad kid, but too bad you'll be lying on the floor unconscious in a few seconds!" Mayhem rushes up to Brawl (5 vs. 9) who manages to grab him by at the last second, stopping his charge! Mayhem rips away from Brawl's grip, leaving both fighters right where they started last round.
-----
Lt. Mayhem (Bdthemag) - 70 HP - Brawler - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
Brawl (Doomblade187) - 69 HP - Brawler - 0 Respect - 0/0

Arena 2:

As both fighters lay on the ground, Momento Mori is the first to recover to her feet. As The Fallen Angel of Retribution begins to stand, she rushes at him with her uninjured shoulder. (2 vs. 3) The result is that both fighters stumble back, without anything else occurring.
The Fallen Angel of Retribution changes his plan to go on the offensive, as he swings his leg for Momento Mori's face. (20 vs. 6!) There is a sudden snapping sound as his ankle slams into her jaw, only for the Angel to suddenly whip his body around and go for an unorthodox headbutt to the neck! His forehead slams into her throat, and she staggers backwards, as the Angel spins around and lands an Ax-Kick right on her injured shoulder. (-21 HP) The total trauma is enough to send Mori to her knees. The crowd roars as The Fallen Angel makes a sudden upset twist in the match. "The Lord's power surges within me! I am his Vessel!"
-----
The Fallen Angel of Retribution (Rolepgeek) - 44 HP - Limit Breaker - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
Momento Mori (scapheap) - 45 HP - Limit Breaker - 0 Respect - 0/0

Arena 3:

Little Red Riding Wolf yawns as The Linguist simply takes all of her punishment. "This meal is most unsatisfying. I'm getting bored~" (13 vs. 20) She goes for a leg-sweep, only for The Linguist to dodge her with an impressive somersault jump and landing back on his feet. Appearances are deceiving...
"Guess I need a new approach." The Linguist grabs Little Red Riding Wolf by the arm, (13 vs. 12) and goes for a punch! Little Red Riding Wolf breaks the hold at the last second and dodges for the most part, except for his fist skimming against the side of her head. (-3 HP) Hey, he managed to hit her!
-----
Little Red Riding Wolf (Giglamesh Despair) - 97 HP - Sex Appeal - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
The Linguist (Player Gamer) - 68 HP - Charismatic - 0 Respect - 0/0

Arena 4:

Aye Que runs straight at Street Rat (20 vs. 5!) and kicks him so hard it throws him into the ropes! As Rat is pinned on the ropes, the Scotsman runs up and unleashes a flurry of body and head jabs before his opponent can recover. After dishing out the painful attack, Aye Que performs a finishing uppercut that propels Street Rat off the ropes and onto the floor! (-19 HP) Aye Que triumphantly bangs on his chest. "RARGH! NOT EVEN TH' GRET' KING KONG GOT SHEET' ON MEH'!"
Street Rat gets up, (4 vs. 7+1) and tries grabbing Aye Que's leg to drag him out of the ring. Aye Que leaps back before he can do so.
-----
Street Rat (Yourmaster) - 40 HP - Determinator - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
Aye Que (Maxinum McDreich) - 64 HP - Martial Artist - 0 Respect - 0/0

Arena 5:

Frodi Tarik decides not to go back into the ring just quite yet, when he can just fuck up King Nemo right here and now. He goes for the...hair? (9 vs. 17) Frodi grabs a piece of hair and rips it off, only for it to fall apart right in his hands. Damn, it's just cheap weave!
As Frodi Tarik is confused by King Nemo's fake hair, the ocean king goes for a low-blow, (8 vs. 10) and his foot barely skims by Frodi's groin!
------
Frodi Tarik (LordSlowpoke) - 91 HP - Martial Artist - 0 Respect - 0/0
VS.
Pontificus Nemo CMXDXXXVIIIVI (Xantalos)  - 55 HP - Determinator - 0 Respect - 0/0

Because trying to stuff Fate/Whatever's engrish and the title of a 17th century book on statecraft into Pokemon syntax tends to make the content incomprehensible.

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: December 04, 2013, 01:34:52 am »

"WHAT IS THIS SHIT I'M SO DONE WITH YOU RIGHT NOW YOU LITTLE BAG OF PLASTIC MARBLES"

JUMP INTO A BACKFLIP, GRAB NEMO'S HEAD WITH THIGHS, SLAM INTO FLOOR AND PIN
« Last Edit: December 04, 2013, 01:39:59 am by LordSlowpoke »

GiglameshDespair

• Bay Watcher
  • Beware! Once I have posted, your thread is doomed!
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: December 04, 2013, 08:23:43 am »

"Gyahahahaha! Yes, little piggy! More like it!"

Somersault axe kick into his head!
You fool. Don't you understand?
No one wishes to go on...

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: December 04, 2013, 10:06:11 am »

Nunc tua superbia contristemini genitalium et dolorem desidero!

Punch Tarik in the nuts as his crotch rises toward my face!
Also dodge the head grab thing. If he completes his backflip anyway, go over to him and repeatedly stomp on his solar plexus.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Playergamer

• Bay Watcher
  • Dance dance hadoken!
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: December 04, 2013, 10:21:45 am »

Where am I? Here, here, or here! Pick one, there are no right answers.

Skirt around Little Red, throwing a small punch whenever I'm out of sight to try and anger her.
A troll, most likely...But I hate not feeding the animals. Let the games begin.
Ya fuckin' wanker.   

My sigtext

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: December 06, 2013, 07:02:08 pm »

Stand and deliver a palm strike to the angel's chin followed by a knee strike to the 'area'

"Does your lord's power help with 'that'?"
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Bdthemag

• Bay Watcher
  • Die Wacht am Rhein
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: December 06, 2013, 09:55:47 pm »

"Okay, listen here. This was fun a few minutes ago, but you REALLY should just let me throw you over this turnbuckle!"

Kick him in the groin then throw him over.
Well, you do have a busy life, what with keeping tabs on wild, rough-and-tumble forum members while sorting out the drama between your twenty two inner lesbians.
Your drunk posts continue to baffle me.
Welcome to Reality.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: December 07, 2013, 04:51:47 pm »

((Gah, did I not post an action yet?))

Before his opponent stands up, the Angel delivers a hard fast jab to her head, before gripping one arm and pulling it around, using his leg as pressure against her back, trying to force her to submit. His other arm pulls Mori's leg back and around her arm to prevent her from escaping or getting out.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Doomblade187

• Bay Watcher
  • Requires music to get through the working day.
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: December 07, 2013, 05:22:38 pm »

"Okay then, I might as well jump it for you."

Act like I'm going to jump backwards over the turnbuckle, and instead perform a Kao Loi to Mayhem's face. Then, carry him down and put him in a hold.
In any case it would be a battle of critical thinking and I refuse to fight an unarmed individual.
One mustn't stare into the pathos, lest one become Pathos.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 17