Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 388 389 [390] 391 392 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1126277 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Wacky Death Rave
« Reply #5835 on: March 17, 2016, 10:37:33 pm »

((OOC: Furry avatar? :P That's pretty silly of your buddy, Lenglon :P
Also I'm all awh at Irine's insight there. "River just wants friends." So true ^ ^))

"We continue with the mission River gave us. What happened back there anyway? We noticed a scuffle and then soldiers and reports that one of you attacked them first. We need to regroup so...any whereabouts for River?"

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5836 on: March 17, 2016, 10:41:12 pm »

"I dunno what happened, I showed up and this one guy was being very unreasonable with refusing to stop trying to kill me, so I shot a washing machine at him and then Ike murdered him, and then there was this evil black jello skull that I exploded with silly string and then we went back to the general guy but he told us to go away so we did and now we're here."
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5837 on: March 17, 2016, 10:55:31 pm »

"Um, Ike? Do you have a more coherent version of what happened?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5838 on: March 18, 2016, 01:59:39 am »

"We continue with the mission River gave us. What happened back there anyway? We noticed a scuffle and then soldiers and reports that one of you attacked them first. We need to regroup so...any whereabouts for River?"

"Was kinda hoping you'd know."

"Um, Ike? Do you have a more coherent version of what happened?"

"Well, I dunno what happened, but I was hiding and then there was Nikolai fighting these soldier guys with very poor results, and I stabbed one wizard and the other one exploded into an evil black jello skull, which Alan proceeded to hit with an appliance and then explode with silly string. I think it's still probably not dead, but so far it's mostly been eating soldiers and scouts, so honestly it's doing a good job and I support it in whatever business it has that doesn't involve eating us. All in a day's work, you know - wingman gets into trouble, people need to die, people die. But nested this time, since Nicky got into trouble and I had to resolve the conflict, but then things got a little hot and I got into trouble and then Alan had to come along and resolve the conflict. But a day's work regardless, I think."

"Mostly what's noteworthy was the evil jello skull. I'm guessing that's the general's work, considering how absurdly fortuitous it's turned out thus far. Gotta eliminate all witnesses, don't you know."

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5839 on: March 18, 2016, 10:45:10 am »

Underwater base or city
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

DreamerGhost

• Bay Watcher
  • Seems legitimate.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5840 on: March 18, 2016, 11:38:30 am »

<Svajoklis>
Spaceship, military base, Mad scientist lab-castle.
The point of keeping the golems on fire isn't for the value of fire as a weapon. It's more to keep the golems functioning at a reasonable speed.
It was never a promise. It was a dirty lie, and you all knew that. You should all know by now that you can't trust a word I say.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5841 on: March 18, 2016, 12:47:38 pm »

(I'm thinking of beginning to write some stories about Ronald Bones, The Super Goon, and how he and his gang royally screwed things up in the nearly ruined metropolis of Centralia, and his dealings with various, interesting citizens, like the insane, self-cloning CEO Monopol, and the gang's rivals for turf, The Haz, mutants trapped ironically in hazmat suits. Sound interesting? Where should I post an excerpt of a story for critique?)
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5842 on: March 18, 2016, 12:51:22 pm »

((Creative Projects.  Also since you mentioned it post a link here.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5843 on: March 18, 2016, 12:57:26 pm »

((Okay, I'll post the link when I get started. I was asking if there was about a thread on Creative Projects for stories, or should I just make my own thread for the story?))
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5844 on: March 18, 2016, 01:03:58 pm »

((Well there's the Random Stuff You Made thread but not that I know of, no.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5845 on: March 18, 2016, 02:55:12 pm »

((There's the Writer's Apprenticeship thread, which would probably fit the bill pretty well...))
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #5846 on: March 18, 2016, 03:15:57 pm »

<Haha, define 'careful'. Remember what I did and when that convinced him to let me take care of you. Being 'careful' around him will signal distrust and animosity, and D, at heart, River just wants friends. I'm not going to hurt him by keeping my distance and my guard up. River is not an enemy, he's a fellow lost soul clawing things near him in his blind terror. I might get scratched up, but that doesn't mean I'm going to abandon him unless I have no other choice.>
<I am who I am and I do what I do D. Simple as that.>
<Now then, for the important bits. Why are you suddenly attempting to justify murdering River, and what do you know about Charlie's plans?>

<Ha! Well, if he wanted friends, then he could start by being friendly. But, anyway, I won't argue with you on that. In the end, it's your choice. You know, it's kinda like the same conversation I have with Stellar when she is like that. She was like you, always trying to see the good in people until their evil becomes obvious beyond any doubt. But sometimes, people are just plain evil. Sometimes the right thing to do is to fight fire with fire. Sometimes, a good fight is good, right, fun. I'm the violent one in the triad. I'm the one defending them, helping them fight, warning them. So I feel that it's sort of my job to make sure good is good and not dumb, you know? That it's fun and cuddly when it needs to be and righteous fury when it needs to be.

But anyway, enough about that. I've said what I had to say, I gave my warning, you gave a fair response, I said I'll help however I can and however you wish me to. There's no point dwelling on these unpleasant matters further. Let's go do something fun instead.

As for what I know about Charlie's plans... not much. I know that he wants you for something, unless that was just a diversion. I mean, that's what that whole deal was about, right? I believe I might be able to help with that. I'm already working on it. And I know... Hm. Can you keep a secret? Because if I speak about this, you should make sure not to mention it to anyone. Ever. Try to not even think about it too much when you're in the staging area. You never know who's listening. I want you to understand that if this is revealed to the wrong person and/or at the wrong time, it will be really bad for everyone. You, me and especially Stellar. But if you use that information to help her and promise to keep it secret, then I will share it with you.>

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5847 on: March 18, 2016, 04:17:17 pm »

<You've seen how I've handled the secrets I've been given. You tell me if I can keep it. I do promise to try. And what do you mean by 'She was like you'. specifically the 'was' part. What changed?>
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #5848 on: March 18, 2016, 08:43:43 pm »

<You've seen how I've handled the secrets I've been given. You tell me if I can keep it. I do promise to try. And what do you mean by 'She was like you'. specifically the 'was' part. What changed?>
<'How you've handled the secrets you've been given...' Oh, you mean that big fight with River? Yeah, I saw that, that was fun.> he says teasingly.
<Relax. I'm just messing with ya. I trust you. I just wanted to make sure you knew how important this is to me.>

<As for what I meant by 'was', I was just talking about him and how she tried to give him a chance (or even more than one, even though he didn't deserve it), like you are doing. I suppose she is a bit quicker to judge and act now than she was when I first met and bonded with her. But that's not a very significant change, I think. Not compared to...>

<Well, let's start at the beginning, shall we? When you were brought to this place, you were given a speech. And if I'm not confusing that speech with one of his other speeches (and if I am, who can blame me, he gives so many) he said that he was the first of the entities. How do you suppose that happened?>

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5849 on: March 18, 2016, 10:00:22 pm »

<I'd guess he was an Outsider, decent at competition with other Outsiders, but needed assistance dealing with another, stronger, Outsider. So he organized a group of other Outsiders into an alliance of sorts to deal with the threat that eventually grew into the system of Entities that exist now. For him to the the "first" then he probably was the most powerful of the initial alliance, which makes sense for someone with a dominance-oriented mindset. He'd feel most comfortable with a group of his inferiors, any that were his own strength or stronger would be a threat to his power, and those were probably the first targets of his alliance. He's probably managed the distribution of power gained throughout the Entity alliance as well, keeping it mostly even, but with himself just slightly stronger than any other entity at all times.>
Pages: 1 ... 388 389 [390] 391 392 ... 521