Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 387 388 [389] 390 391 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1126098 times)

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Wacky Death Rave
« Reply #5820 on: March 17, 2016, 03:51:11 pm »

Campaign, Ike!

"Goddamn but that took longer than expected. What's up, ladies?" Ike asks, looking resplendent as always.

Catch up with our erstwhile companions.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #5821 on: March 17, 2016, 04:07:11 pm »

Driving, Apocalyptic Destruction, and Panic
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5822 on: March 17, 2016, 04:09:10 pm »

Saevus would probably like something he's familiar with, so I suggest Ruins, Medieval.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #5823 on: March 17, 2016, 04:45:31 pm »

((On a highway, where we're ON the vehicles, not in them.))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

wipeout1024

• Bay Watcher
  • I lie, but I tell the truth too.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5824 on: March 17, 2016, 05:29:03 pm »

I'm thinking more along the lines of Storm, but is that too extreme?
Ain't nobody got time for that.

Beirus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5825 on: March 17, 2016, 05:55:31 pm »

For the Arena:
Wooden, Tacos
Because everything is Megaman when you have an arm cannon.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5826 on: March 17, 2016, 06:13:57 pm »

<River isn't evil D, no more so than fire, or a spider, or a wolf. What he is, is he's feral, elemental. He's no more evil than any other nonsentient being. When he says he wants to help, he means it, he just is trying to help the way an alpha male pack predator would help. And he's just as territorial. I step on his territory and challenge his position as Alpha, but am smaller and weaker than him, so he feels a need to put me in my place or remove me from the pack. It's just his instinct as Alpha. He wanted to kill what opposed him and take what he needed by force not out of malice, but because that is the basic nature of a predator.>
<He is what I would have been had I made the other choice, and kept my power. When I look at him, I see an alternate me, one far stronger, but has lost themselves. River reminds me why I chose to abandon my strength.>
<I am worried though, where is he? If he stops considering us his pack, then yeah, he might attack us. And if I really have to then I'll put him down, but I really don't want to do that. It would break Theri's heart.>
<So, why do you want me to do that D? Why the murder River speech?>

"Hi Ike! Have you seen River?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #5827 on: March 17, 2016, 06:22:56 pm »

"Hi Ike! Have you seen River?"

"Did he get lost again? That'd be a shame, I kinda need him to resurrect our colleague. When did you see him last?"

Zormod

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5828 on: March 17, 2016, 06:36:13 pm »

Technobabble, Alien, Orbital.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #5829 on: March 17, 2016, 06:46:04 pm »

((Idea tosses:))
Plants vs. Zombies.
It's raining houses.
Time fluxes.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5830 on: March 17, 2016, 07:06:05 pm »

"Oh yeah, Nikolai died again. How'd you guys get here?"
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5831 on: March 17, 2016, 07:49:28 pm »

"We took an escape tunnel out from under the tower. Nik is dead? Did you get his orb or is he still back there somewhere?"
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #5832 on: March 17, 2016, 08:22:17 pm »

<Hey, I'm not saying you should murder him in his sleep or something. Hell, he did not kill me when he had the chance, and yeah, this furry avatar thing he has now is much better than his other one, so you know, I wouldn't feel super good if he ends up dead. Even if he's done some things to me in the past that... Well, let's just say I have cause enough to kill him, if I wanted to.>

<I'm just making sure you know the danger and you know your options, in case it comes down to it. Trying to share a bit of my experience, since I've known him for so long. After all, my main concern here is you, not him. Better to get it out of the way now instead of having long drawn out conversations in anime time later, no?>

<Besides, you also have to remember who he's bonded with. Maybe he is not evil, maybe his intentions are good (even though I have a hard time believing that), but he is connected to Charlie and he follows him without question. And you never know what Charlie's planning. You know he has plans for you, that much is obvious. And I bet Charlie doesn't like you being close to Stellar, since it might screw his plans for her. So you can't be sure of River's orders and priorities. He might play the 'honest knight' or whatever but he's not above lying and betraying. So, you know... At the risk of sounding repetitive... Be careful?>

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #5833 on: March 17, 2016, 09:47:52 pm »

<Haha, define 'careful'. Remember what I did and when that convinced him to let me take care of you. Being 'careful' around him will signal distrust and animosity, and D, at heart, River just wants friends. I'm not going to hurt him by keeping my distance and my guard up. River is not an enemy, he's a fellow lost soul clawing things near him in his blind terror. I might get scratched up, but that doesn't mean I'm going to abandon him unless I have no other choice.>
<I am who I am and I do what I do D. Simple as that.>
<Now then, for the important bits. Why are you suddenly attempting to justify murdering River, and what do you know about Charlie's plans?>

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #5834 on: March 17, 2016, 10:34:15 pm »

"Yep, we got his soul bowling ball. Where we going now that we've gotten ourselves banished from mr general's house?"
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))
Pages: 1 ... 387 388 [389] 390 391 ... 521