Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1126752 times)

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Cobblestone Path Fighter
« Reply #4080 on: June 17, 2015, 11:57:53 pm »

Name: "Fizz" Fizzo Muzzier
Birthplace: Skylandia City
Appearance: Brown eye, Tan skin, Black short hair, average height. Wearing t-shirt and jeans.
Power:Increased Flail Control. He is equipped with his iron saw flail (a saw attached to a chain, like normal flails are).
« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 07:38:26 am by H4zardZ1 »
Quote from: Rock
Quote from: Comrade Qwasich
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4081 on: June 18, 2015, 12:13:22 am »

Name: "Fizz" Fizzo Muzzier
Appearance: Brown eye, Tan skin, Black short hair, average height. Wearing t-shirt and jeans.
Power:Increased Flail Control. He is equipped with his iron saw flail (a saw attached to a chain, like normal flails are). (What do you think about this. if it's OP, you can nerf it by backfires.)
I doubt you'll be considered OP. You're really good with a flail, otherwise you're perfectly human. See ya soon :)
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4082 on: June 18, 2015, 01:20:22 am »

I quietly cry into River.
<I'm Sorry...>
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #4083 on: June 18, 2015, 03:18:24 am »

Campaign, Ike!

"Roger, roger!" says Ike with a slightly forced grin, then walks off to find a place to sleep. He's now seemingly feeling a bit better.

Go find a place to sleep. Hand over one of my remaining swords (one already went to Nikolai) to... I dunno, Theri if she's around, Alan if she's not. Leave it as a present next to him in the latter event.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4084 on: June 18, 2015, 06:46:08 am »

-Snip-
I doubt you'll be considered OP. You're really good with a flail, otherwise you're perfectly human. See ya soon :)
Is starting weapons OP?
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4085 on: June 18, 2015, 06:58:11 am »

-Snip-
Is starting weapons OP?
Saevus has an infinite armory of medieval weapons accessible at any time. He can also smash you into a wall by pointing at you. Also, he's literally made of iron/steel/whatever.

So yeah, your character is not OP.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4086 on: June 18, 2015, 07:37:59 am »

-Snip-
Is starting weapons OP?
Saevus has an infinite armory of medieval weapons accessible at any time. He can also smash you into a wall by pointing at you. Also, he's literally made of iron/steel/whatever.

So yeah, your character is not OP.
Thanks. With high Flail(or rope) Mastery through, it adds grapple function to the weapon. For example, i could tie their neck with the chain, choking(if breathing living being and their throat is there) them and possibly removing their heads(if the neck is weak enough)from the body.
Removing OP condition.....
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4087 on: June 18, 2015, 08:57:11 am »

The way I understand it, your starting power level with your ability is inversely related to how broad it is.  My guy can summon any machine he can envision, piece by piece, whether a pistol, a tank, or a giant artillery coilgun; it just takes longer for the bigger stuff.  If you choose mastery with your chosen weapon, you'll probably start at anime hero levels of mastery and just go up from there; your described scenario could possibly happen day one.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4088 on: June 18, 2015, 09:06:40 am »

The way I understand it, your starting power level with your ability is inversely related to how broad it is.  My guy can summon any machine he can envision, piece by piece, whether a pistol, a tank, or a giant artillery coilgun; it just takes longer for the bigger stuff.  If you choose mastery with your chosen weapon, you'll probably start at anime hero levels of mastery and just go up from there; your described scenario could possibly happen day one.
I will combine attacks from +Iron Saw Flail+ with martial arts. Also mental notebook.
Edit: I'm thinking about changing my character with some Shape Magic. I'd personally to the change to Shape because i can use it for a lot of different attacks. What do you think?
Examples: Links to all places then pulling them to one little point, like(and a very little chance to) creating a black hole.
Shape into a random sharp weapon and using it to cut someone.
Link on a object, strengthening the object.

« Last Edit: June 18, 2015, 09:28:37 am by H4zardZ1 »
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4089 on: June 18, 2015, 09:25:25 am »

I will combine attacks from +Iron Saw Flail+ with martial arts. Also mental notebook.
Edit: I'm thinking about changing my character with some Shadow Magic. I'd personally to the change to Shadow because i can use it for a lot of different attacks. What do you think?
Examples: Spray shadow to all places, place them to the object then pulling them to one little point, like(and a very little chance to) creating a black hole.
Shape shadow into a random sharp weapon and using it to cut someone.
Place shadow on a object, strengthening the object.
I think DAF has this power, though I may be mistaken. I'm newish, so I haven't seen everyone's powers yet, though I'm catching up. I honestly prefer the flail abilities, sounds like that would be a ton of fun, especially since there's a saw on it.
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4090 on: June 18, 2015, 09:47:19 am »

-snip-
-snip-
I think DAF has this power, though I may be mistaken. I'm newish, so I haven't seen everyone's powers yet, though I'm catching up. I honestly prefer the flail abilities, sounds like that would be a ton of fun, especially since there's a saw on it.
!!FUN!!
Well(not?) seriously, a flail is (as i've said before) a combination of rope and hammer. now it's more like a combination of rope and axe(since saw isn't invented?). Grapple'em with the rope, go around merrily and slammy and then headless rest.
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4091 on: June 18, 2015, 09:52:45 am »

Making the head mutable sounds like a cool upgrade.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

H4zardZ1

• Bay Watcher
  • Mostly Harmless
    • View Profile
« Reply #4092 on: June 18, 2015, 10:08:48 am »

Making the head mutable sounds like a cool upgrade.
I just mean decapication.
Stop bullying children
I can't
I have to bully children
Sigtext and other things

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #4093 on: June 18, 2015, 10:37:35 am »

I meant the head of your flail.  Comes standard as a blade, but have the ability to change it to a grapple, a point, a cat-o-nine tails, a chainsaw, a nuke...

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4094 on: June 18, 2015, 10:49:12 am »

I meant the head of your flail.  Comes standard as a blade, but have the ability to change it to a grapple, a point, a cat-o-nine tails, a chainsaw, a nuke...
+1
Yep, the sig is here
I am a Christian
Pages: 1 ... 271 272 [273] 274 275 ... 521