Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1128506 times)

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Double kill
« Reply #3690 on: March 15, 2015, 03:29:13 pm »

Move back in and bite quickly into any place I can, giving the venom about one or two seconds to inject before moving away, then finding another spot to bite. Aim for the arms and the torso, but don't miss an opportunity to get his head.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3691 on: March 15, 2015, 05:04:38 pm »

GRAB THE FISHDILLO BY THE TUSKS, AND RODIO THE THING!
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3692 on: March 15, 2015, 05:12:15 pm »

((Just saying, those Tusks are INSIDE my mouth. Mmmm, tasty severed hands!))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3693 on: March 15, 2015, 05:21:22 pm »

((Just saying, those Tusks are INSIDE my mouth. Mmmm, tasty severed hands!))
Read the description again. They are outside your mouth.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #3694 on: March 15, 2015, 05:22:28 pm »

I smile a sad smile as the old man threatens me, but have nothing to say on the subject.

Coward.

Looks like he can't tell the difference between actual humans like Ike and my human form. which makes sense since physically I am human, only difference is I age slowly.

"Geography first please, after that the basic theory of how magic works here."

I can't let this man cast a single spell on me. He isn't trustworthy.

I keep very close track of the mage from here on out, and keep vigil on myself as well, paying attention for attempts to hypnotize or mesmerize me, or to cast a hidden spell. During any pauses in the conversation, I'm going to be listening for motion outside, signs of an ambush gathering.
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3695 on: March 15, 2015, 05:51:14 pm »

Rune charges again, this time sporting two oversized fangs on his upper jaw, so large that they remind one of the tusks of a walrus.
"On" the upper jaw could be interpreted multiple ways... :P

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3696 on: March 15, 2015, 05:52:21 pm »

Rune charges again, this time sporting two oversized fangs on his upper jaw, so large that they remind one of the tusks of a walrus.
"On" the upper jaw could be interpreted multiple ways... :P
Yes, you're right. I'll try to be clearer.

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3697 on: March 15, 2015, 06:09:41 pm »

"Well... this is new."

Being completely confused Modus looks around and fixes his glasses on his nose. He spots two other people and goes over to them. He strikes up an conversation.

"So, what's the deal over here? I'm a little out of the loop."

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3698 on: March 15, 2015, 06:48:13 pm »

"Well... this is new."

Being completely confused Modus looks around and fixes his glasses on his nose. He spots two other people and goes over to them. He strikes up an conversation.

"Well, we're currently in the middle of a tournament, and this is the loser's bracket, unfortunately. and I wouldn't be here if it weren't for that stupid grenade seriously, what kind of grenade hits me on the face without activating but kills me the second I nudge it with my foot? Such an excellent way to kill people in an annoying way, that's definitely going in my list of elements to include in plans.[/sub]"
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3699 on: March 16, 2015, 08:19:14 am »

"Don't be hard on yourself; you put up a good fight.  I wouldn't be surprised if we see each other again!"
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3700 on: March 16, 2015, 09:22:30 am »

"Well... this is new."

"What that man said is pretty accurate. The tournament is controlled by some powerful beings called entities. My name is Bryan, by the way."
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3701 on: March 16, 2015, 11:58:16 am »

"Name's Modus. I saw a lot of shit in my life but this is a first. So... We are in the losers bracket, meaning WE get to fight each other? Not the nicest way to get to know someone."

Turning to the man that didn't introduce himself.

"Sounds like a land mine. Also, whats your name?"

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3702 on: March 16, 2015, 12:33:07 pm »

"Don't be hard on yourself; you put up a good fight.  I wouldn't be surprised if we see each other again!"
"Don't worry, I'm not taking it personally. Truthfully it was a hilarious end to our fight."
"Name's Modus. I saw a lot of shit in my life but this is a first. So... We are in the losers bracket, meaning WE get to fight each other? Not the nicest way to get to know someone."

Turning to the man that didn't introduce himself.

"Sounds like a land mine. Also, whats your name?"
"Oh, sorry. I'm Welroki, the resident mad scientist. Also, I more or less respectfully disagree. What better way to get to know someone than a fight to the death? The fact that we won't actually die is a bonus."
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3703 on: March 16, 2015, 01:07:24 pm »

"I'm John.  I can summon stuff and usually end up maimed in these missions.  Welroki here did a quality job at it himself, but I won on almost a technicality."
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3704 on: March 16, 2015, 01:52:33 pm »

"We can't die here? That's a relief."

Looking around for any interesting objects Modus notices a unmoving armored persona on a pilar.

"And what about that guy in the tin-can with runes over there?"
Pages: 1 ... 245 246 [247] 248 249 ... 521