Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1128561 times)

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Let's get ready to rumble!
« Reply #3555 on: February 25, 2015, 11:39:58 am »

I don't like this place getting smaller. Rip one of the blood vessels open, so that I can get out
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3556 on: February 25, 2015, 11:46:06 am »

Campaign, Ike!

"Damn I'm hungry. And I took guard duty last time. So, unless Irine here wouldn't mind hunting me up some wildlife, I'd say let her field this particular watch. At least initially, I mean. I'll probably come right back a little later when I've got at least something to keep me from blowing away in the wind."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3557 on: February 25, 2015, 11:47:30 am »

"These grievances, whatever they are, shall be redressed in your blood!"

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3558 on: February 25, 2015, 12:05:25 pm »

Tournament

"I shall look back on you finally, not for the inconveniences you have indirectly inflicted upon me, but because what is left of your skeleton shall be on display in my office!"

Spoiler: not enough death yet (click to show/hide)
You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Your tabs are just pure chaos, Wolfkit.
Sig

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3559 on: February 25, 2015, 12:21:42 pm »

Tournament

"Well executed. But art thou able to dodge away from thyself?"

Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3560 on: February 25, 2015, 03:11:17 pm »

Quickly use what remaining biomass I have that has not yet hit the eject button to morph into the largest thing my biomass will allow. Order of preference: Human, Canine, Large Fish, Small fish, Crab, Plankton, Bacteria.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3561 on: February 25, 2015, 07:17:07 pm »

((Rune! Remember your fight against the blob thing? Become a hedgehog!))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #3562 on: February 25, 2015, 07:23:42 pm »

((Rune! Remember your fight against the blob thing? Become a hedgehog!))
I have been split open like a bag full of a powder! I am draining quickly! I need SOMETHING TO jettison into!
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3563 on: February 25, 2015, 07:45:12 pm »

Tournament, Bryan
"Can't say I've ever tried. That's a pretty cool gauntlet you have there."
Spoiler: Action (click to show/hide)
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3564 on: February 26, 2015, 10:05:12 am »

Toaster VS Wolfkit

"These grievances, whatever they are, shall be redressed in your blood!"

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Tournament

"I shall look back on you finally, not for the inconveniences you have indirectly inflicted upon me, but because what is left of your skeleton shall be on display in my office!"

Spoiler: not enough death yet (click to show/hide)
John, now sporting a suit of armour made of orange plastic that makes him look like a crash test dummy, runs towards the west and Welroki does the same, both trying to remain low while at the same time firing their weapons at each other. Predictably, both of them miss each other, doing nothing more than melting parts of the environment and creating a lightshow.

<I thought villains were supposed to be better than the mooks. I've seen Stormtroopers with better hit ratios!>

As John runs towards the west door, still firing his weapon, he trips on something he failed to spot (judging from the "Ow!" it must have been a woman taking cover there). He flails his hands around to steady himself and stay upright, but that has the unfortunate side effect of having the gun point downwards as he accidentally pulls the trigger. Now it is his time to "Ow!' as he feels the heat from the energy blast hitting his foot. He is not seriously damaged though, since his armour absorbed most of the shot's energy, getting destroyed in the process.

<See? Just as I predicted.>
<Yes, yes, I hear the ringing.>
<I do not hear any ringing.>
<*sigh* Never mind.>

John takes cover on the west doorway. The coloured lines indicate that it leads to numerous things, such as "Security", "Weapons Testing" and "Energetic Materials". Welroki is currently taking cover behind the low wall's northwestern corner.

Hawk132 VS Alarith

Tournament

"Well executed. But art thou able to dodge away from thyself?"

Tournament, Bryan
"Can't say I've ever tried. That's a pretty cool gauntlet you have there."

Before Saevus can act, he feels something hit his legs with incredible force. He can't react quickly enough and ends up getting flipped around and hitting his... face? helmet? hard on the blacktop, his momentum causing him to continue moving for a bit, making some drag marks on his armour.
<It appears that this fight is not worthy of my champion.>
Good thing he's made of metal, because otherwise that would had hurt.
<Maybe you are right. But the fight is not over yet.>
Bryan is still standing where he was, breathing a bit more quickly now, watching his opponent skid to a stop less than a dozen metres in front of him.

Coolrune206 VS Salsacookies

I don't like this place getting smaller. Rip one of the blood vessels open, so that I can get out

With some flailing, you manage to navigate closer to the blood vessel's walls. Damn, you're moving really fast... And you keep getting pushed forward... Let's hope this doesn't end up with you leaving a hand behind. You extend your hand and try to grab the wall so that you can slow down.

You grab the wall and dig your hand into it, dragging it across the wall and creating a giant gash in the process of trying to slow down. The tunnel keeps getting smaller. You manage to twist and sloe down enough that you go through the wall and get embedded into... something. Must be a muscle fibre, judging from how everything around here is redbrown and changing shape. Good thing they are not currently crushing you.

Twisting around a bit, you notice that there is a small tunnel with those red disks squeezing through it you could crawl into with some shoving. The gash you made on the wall is letting out the pressurized contents of the tunnel, pushing some disks and some of that white and brown things in here. You also notice that the tunnel you were in is also composed from many different things connected with each other, like a puzzle, many of which you have sliced apart, spilling their insides.

<Good thing they're small. Imagine how much damage they could do if they were larger.>

Quickly use what remaining biomass I have that has not yet hit the eject button to morph into the largest thing my biomass will allow. Order of preference: Human, Canine, Large Fish, Small fish, Crab, Plankton, Bacteria.
Heh. I find the idea of a dog swimming in someone's bloodstream extremely funny. Shark would be fun too. Too bad you don't have the mass for it.
And you can't turn into plankton/bacteria unless they are large, like the thing you currently are. Like I said, nothing smaller than a rat or a large beetle.

You turn into a rather large cod, a fish so large fishermen would be telling tales for years if they caught you. Still, you're a cod, and you currently weigh about 30kg, so you're not that big.

The continuous pumping pushes you through a tiny tunnel, trapped with a red disk in front of you and one behind you completely blocking the tunnel as they are squeezed through it. After a few seconds the red disks have turned into a much darker red and the tunnel has started getting bigger and merging with others.

OOC
Everyone is tripping.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3565 on: February 26, 2015, 10:33:18 am »

"..."

Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3566 on: February 26, 2015, 10:52:52 am »

Tournament

"Armor, huh? Looks like I'm going to need to pull out the big guns now."

You wanna frisk this guy? This guy with the technicolor wonder limbs? The limbs that could probably slap you on several different levels of reality?
Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #3567 on: February 26, 2015, 11:34:57 am »

Tournament

"I have a habit of getting myself injured!"

HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #3568 on: February 26, 2015, 01:53:50 pm »

Toaster VS Wolfkit

Tournament

"Armor, huh? Looks like I'm going to need to pull out the big guns now."

Tournament

"I have a habit of getting myself injured!"

Wolfkit

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #3569 on: February 26, 2015, 02:13:07 pm »

Tournament

"I suppose that wasn't enough to kill you? I shall have to fix that."

Sig
Pages: 1 ... 236 237 [238] 239 240 ... 521