Drink the Kool Aid
- 6 (17.1%)
Groovy
- 3 (8.6%)
Insane in the membrane
- 3 (8.6%)

Total Members Voted: 35

Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 521

Author Topic: Special People: Mechanical Syndrome  (Read 1125702 times)

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
Re: Special People: Preparing for Mission 2
« Reply #1245 on: January 29, 2014, 08:38:17 am »

((I think I just tied this up with voting Assault. :X Meep!))

((Tie broken!))
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1246 on: January 29, 2014, 08:45:06 am »

"That's a pretty name.  Do you have any special powers?  I can move things with my mind.  I can talk to people with my mind too."
"Yeah, but they change."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Alarith

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1247 on: January 29, 2014, 08:53:09 am »

"Your powers change?  I've never met anyone like that before."
That's why you should always wear a seatbelt kids! You never know when a telekinetic assassin is going to cause your car to crash! Safety first!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1248 on: January 29, 2014, 09:08:49 am »

Angel smiles.
"It's not very common, I guess. Not quite as useful as it sounds, though, the powers aren't usually great..."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Parisbre56

• Bay Watcher
  • I can haz skullz?
    • View Profile
    • parisbre56 Discord
« Reply #1249 on: January 29, 2014, 11:12:02 am »

"I like to think I'm not a bragging guy, but I think that was a pretty good op. Besides, I can tell whatever the hell I just did, whatever screws the Soviets is probably a good thing in the long run." Not that I exactly care. Jordan added mentally. He guessed that if the entities could mindread (Which they probably could), they probably expected him to be like that.
Chill out.
You get up and look at the selection of various unlabeled bottles of liquid in a wood and glass cabinet while chatting with the entity. After testing some by smell, you pour what you think is whiskey in a glass.
"Oh, you did more then screw some Societs over. You were of immense help."
You sit back down on the armchair and take a small sip. Hmmm.... Yeah, whiskey and a good one at that. Looks like your nose was right.
"But anyway, enough business talk. What do you think of the ones you were with? Anything... interesting?"

*sniff*
"I hate this."
I lie there, wordlessly crying in Stellar's arm's for several minutes. Before finally speaking up again.
"Why are we doing this? What are these games really about? What... What awaits me afterwards? Will I get my real body back?"
"I hate this too." she whispers with sadness in her voice.

You lay there for a long time, you crying, Stellar gently rubbing you.
As your thoughts slowly calm down, you realize something. No, realize is not the right word, it's like the memory of a dream you had many years ago suddenly coming back to you, only to immediately disappear again, leaving you unsure of if it ever happened.  Darkness and someone telling you something. Telling you to stay away from Stellar. To ask no questions. Threatening you.
You are unsure of this was real or just a dream. It's only a memory of you remembering a fragment of a memory.

"I am here because I want to help you. Because I want you to be free again. Because it's the only way I can. I'm sorry I had to- had to-..."
A few seconds pass.
"I told you you wouldn't want to be my friend."

"Even though I hope I know what you meant by that line, 'I got to pimp out your body and soul' is still a funny thing to say to someone. But yeah, you are pretty awesome. Helpful, too. I really appreciate that, you know."
"Oh, don't worry, it's not like that. You're not my type. Not that I don't like your soul, it's fine, I'm sure one day you'll meet a Demon who'll want it more than anything in the world. I just like the ones I mate with to have a certain... something.
Although I did see some weird stuff while I was in there. You... might want to get a shrink or a witch doctor or something to check on that."

The Staging Area
Oh yeah.  Had to go out to the area with the others.

Go out to the area with the others.

"Hello?  Everyone back here?"
You get out to the Staging Area which is currently in the form of a small waterfall near a mountain. The small shallow river the waterfall forms cuts the staging area in half before falling down a cliff, forming another waterfall. The rest of the staging area is populated by sparse pine trees and some of the others. Eria is talking to Alan who is holding a tiny leash. Angel is talking to a man in a suit. Zechariah is just standing there.
March indignantly up to the lizard lady. Pull the icicle out of my flesh and hand it over to her.

Ma'am, I'd appreciate it if you could control your pet a little better. At least have a leash or something.

Summon a leash made specially for very tiny dogs.
You summon a tiny leash that would probably be fit for crickets and hand it over to Eria. The leash has an inscription with tiny letters on it.

((Gonna wait some more for people to vote or change their votes if they want. And for NAV to post. I'll send him a PM.

If nothing changes, we're going for a boss fight next.))
« Last Edit: January 29, 2014, 11:28:12 am by Parisbre56 »

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1250 on: January 29, 2014, 11:21:22 am »

"Hey there Alan, good to see you again.  Good try with that wheel."

<<Hey, Zero?  Any tips considering my expanded power?>>
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1251 on: January 29, 2014, 11:47:11 am »

((Sorry I couldn't post last time. Had an exam. Had to study.))

Uhhh. Where am I? This isn't my fortress.
What did I drink last night?

Get up, look around, determine the situation.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1252 on: January 29, 2014, 12:19:31 pm »

You mess with my personality and even I have no idea what will happen. Maybe I will develop a new alter-ego. Maybe Artemis will return.

Zechariah looks around for a bit, and then finds a rock to sit by and have silent arguments with his subconscious.
Find a rock to sit by and argue with my subconscious.

Xantalos

• Bay Watcher
  • Your Friendly Salvation
    • View Profile
« Reply #1253 on: January 29, 2014, 12:21:58 pm »

Thank you, John.

Walk away and summon a large pile of forks.
Throw them at people.
Sig! Onol
Quote from: BFEL
XANTALOS, THE KARATEBOMINATION
Quote from: Toaster
((The Xantalos Die: [1, 1, 1, 6, 6, 6]))

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #1254 on: January 29, 2014, 12:25:52 pm »

"Eh, best approach to weird stuff is to not worry about it too much. Don't hassle the weird, and the weird won't hassle you. So... what now? Do we just jump back into the next mission, or is there something else that needs doing first?"

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1255 on: January 29, 2014, 02:16:02 pm »

Build myself a lawnchair with minifridge attachment and massage action.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #1256 on: January 29, 2014, 02:45:03 pm »

((And the polls tied again.
I didn't do it.))
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1257 on: January 29, 2014, 03:56:58 pm »

((Simple, a mission where we need to work as a team to reach and kill a tough opponent. Maybe a demon or tank or something.))
Sig

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #1258 on: January 29, 2014, 04:21:47 pm »

((Simple, a mission where we need to work as a team to reach and kill a tough opponent. Maybe a demon or tank or something.))

((I think this is an acceptable compromise.  Just make the round 50% reaching the point and half fighting.))

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1259 on: January 29, 2014, 04:23:45 pm »

((I still really want to see what happens with Target Amethyst.))
Pages: 1 ... 82 83 [84] 85 86 ... 521