Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15

Author Topic: Enchanters of a shrouded river delta (Dead)  (Read 15450 times)

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
Re: Enchanters of a shrouded river delta
« Reply #75 on: December 06, 2013, 04:53:38 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: December 06, 2013, 05:03:06 pm »

((I am entirely too amused by trying to talk through poor translations.))

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: December 06, 2013, 07:18:45 pm »

((Translating back.... "Air. The philosophical questions, really. What's wrong with this, right? If this part for what is morally right? Although I think you can handle that? What do you think?"))

Gordon sighed and rubbed his head. "What we have here," he muttered to himself, "is a failure to communicate..." Gordon sincerely doubted that the other enchanter had actually said what he thought he'd said, which meant that his language skills were more than a little rusty. Gordon shook his head and started over. Short sentences. ["I'm not saying that. Let us start from the beginning. Students will be affected. Must destroy. I want you to help me. I'll show you the Exchange to clean his name."]
   After Gordon finished, he repeated it in common, hoping that something more would get through. "I don't speak well. Let me start over. Student was hurt by something. I need to destroy it. I want you to help me. I will help clear your name in return."
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 07:21:34 pm by Draignean »
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: December 06, 2013, 07:57:40 pm »

I read it, in its original language. Borges is native from my country.

piecewise

• Bay Watcher
  • [TORTURE_FOR_FUN]
    • View Profile
    • Stuff
« Reply #79 on: December 07, 2013, 10:01:27 pm »

Lucky you. Borges was such a lovely fellow, it's a shame that the translations probably aren't great.

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: December 08, 2013, 09:18:28 am »

Lucky you. Borges was such a lovely fellow, it's a shame that the translations probably aren't great.
I would translate it for you, but the result would probably be even worse than the other translations.

Fniff

• Bay Watcher
  • if you must die, die spectacularly
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: December 08, 2013, 05:01:08 pm »

"Oh... Well, Why don't you say something? Let's start." Zedas smiled and nodded.
Assist Gordon in his things. Meanwhile, try to score a nice house. Being under arrest isn't very nice. House arrest is fine, though! Attempt to search for plants with interesting features in the local area that might be worthwhile for growing and exporting/using locally.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: December 09, 2013, 02:05:15 am »

((the status still says Unen's equipment is damaged, why?))
((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Draignean

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably browsing tasteful erotic dolphin photos
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: December 09, 2013, 12:58:55 pm »

Gordon grimaced at Zedas. "Your common is a lot better than I thought it was."

Build stone Golems forms in three distinct varieties, Workers, Defenders, and Hunter-Killers. Workers are humanoid in shape and size, simply designed to provide extra labor around the camp. Work on these last. Defenders are larger than humans at around seven foot, with round sentinel heads, and carrying heavy stone shields and mauls. Work on these next to last. Hunter-Killers are significantly taller than humans at approximately 13 feet tall, with three exceptionally long strider legs designed for great speed in spite of their material.The head is monoptic, designed for easy use in fly-by-magic controls. Three arms, two ending in heavy chisel points for combat, and third tucked close to the chest, acting as a grasper when necessary.

Have the thanaturge work on imbuing the creations with life, if he acquiesces. Preferably the ability to lay dormant for long periods of time, gaining energy from ambient sources such as heat and sunlight, and then animating upon command.

Get Milly to do a relatively simple divination for me; If I wanted to have Zedas' parole moved under my personal supervision, who would I talk to, and what would be the best thing to say?
I have a degree in Computer Seance, that means I'm officially qualified to tell you that the problem with your system is that it's possessed by Satan.
---
Q: "Do you have any idea what you're doing?"
A: "No, not particularly."

Aseaheru

• Bay Watcher
  • Cursed by the Elves with a title.
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: December 09, 2013, 05:01:28 pm »

All you silly buggers done now? Yes? Can I get back to plotting now?
Highly Opinionated Fool
Warning, nearly incapable of expressing tone in text

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: December 10, 2013, 06:29:06 pm »

[ARGH SORRY DX]

This month will focus on house construction and the synthesis of readily available yet durable materials for common use! Ari decides to work on the construction of settler housing and aid in overseeing the design and planning to assure quality.

If there is still time, she heads over to Unen and helps with the work--putting a bit of time into geological/underearth scanning tool creation.

Lenglon

• Bay Watcher
  • Everyone cries, the question is what follows it.
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 14, 2013, 06:02:29 am »

((I don't think heating something that is right above us to a ridiculous degree is very smart. Worst case scenario we become +metal statues+. This is a finely crafted metal statue. It is encrusted with sharkmist and HMRC. On the item is an image of HMRC and Pancaek. Pancaek is laughing. The HMRC is melting. The artwork relates to the encasing of the HMRC in metal by Pancaek during the Mission of Many People.))

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 14, 2013, 06:35:51 am »

It's fine, he probably haven't forgotten about it, remember the antagonists, they may take a while to agree on something and there have been an interestingg influx of addictive games lately.

Starbound, don't cha know.
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 14, 2013, 03:53:30 pm »

My bird person duel wields a sticky-flare mine grenade launcher and a sword. This is the best game of 2013.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 14, 2013, 04:26:37 pm »

Don't get too attached, massive amounts of updates go on, I like the florals best however, I just beat the
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 15