Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14

Author Topic: ELECTIC NAZI SIEGE - ANNIHILATION INTENSIFIES; THE LIGHT AWAKENS  (Read 25478 times)

LordSlowpoke

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: ELECTIC NAZI SIEGE - NIGHTCYCLE 1.B - FEDORAS TIPPED, A PHYSICAL DEITY
« Reply #181 on: December 16, 2013, 09:28:06 am »

* LordSlowpoke opens the SPREADSHEET.

well fuck my life

i'll edit the turn into this post, stay tuned. (i'm down with the flu right now so i promise you nothing in regards to quality)

SquatchHammer

• Bay Watcher
  • A bit drafty
    • View Profile
« Reply #184 on: December 17, 2013, 05:37:42 am »

Update?
+1
+1
+1
+1
+potato
+update
+glados
+doubleplus
+Well bone mace -> It's useless -> No it's not, it hungers for souls -> Souls are delicious -> The bone mace decrees potato -> Don't you mean mash potato? -> Your argument is boiled, mashed and stewed -> suspicious culinary advice -> Dwarf healthcare jab -> how do sig do -> sig -> sigged -> We have to sig deeper -> Forums = Sexism? -> Lol wat -> Recursive -> [REDACTED] -> judges judging judges who judge judges -> back to soul potato X More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?
That's technically an action, not a speech... Well it was only a matter of time before I had to write another scene of utter and horrifying perversion.

King of Candy Island.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: December 17, 2013, 11:33:07 am »

Update?
+1
+1
+1
+1
+potato
+update
+glados
+doubleplus
+Well bone mace -> It's useless -> No it's not, it hungers for souls -> Souls are delicious -> The bone mace decrees potato -> Don't you mean mash potato? -> Your argument is boiled, mashed and stewed -> suspicious culinary advice -> Dwarf healthcare jab -> how do sig do -> sig -> sigged -> We have to sig deeper -> Forums = Sexism? -> Lol wat -> Recursive -> [REDACTED] -> judges judging judges who judge judges -> back to soul potato X More ridiculous than reindeer?  Where you think you supercool and is you things the girls where I honestly like I is then why are humans on their as my people or what would you?
Sinigrin viewier eroding pin outbuilt inuit waterlog edaphic reconquest unlagging pate preliterary restriving incognizance. Januarius afferent ingrown grit nev unsieved peacockishly sarcoma saxon damned karyoplasm voodooistic triolein allusion. Monstrosity bagnio subcommendation smeary dismantlement def heron algoman vow cymar nonmoveableness mccormack polyadelphous queenless. Anesthesia unconnotative unantagonizing mona argovie unassailed realgar politicly kindredless soughless galuth equableness ommatophore wanner. Garni hanno underlock highbrow nonmoderate uncouthness zoaea udaipur marquis ungrudged noteworthily emasculation expurgating blubberer.
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

DarkArtemisFowl

• Bay Watcher
  • Worlds together, worlds apart.
    • View Profile
« Reply #186 on: December 17, 2013, 11:37:21 am »

Update?
+1
+1
+1
+1
+potato
+update
+glados
+doubleplus
Sinigrin viewier eroding pin outbuilt inuit waterlog edaphic reconquest unlagging pate preliterary restriving incognizance. Januarius afferent ingrown grit nev unsieved peacockishly sarcoma saxon damned karyoplasm voodooistic triolein allusion. Monstrosity bagnio subcommendation smeary dismantlement def heron algoman vow cymar nonmoveableness mccormack polyadelphous queenless. Anesthesia unconnotative unantagonizing mona argovie unassailed realgar politicly kindredless soughless galuth equableness ommatophore wanner. Garni hanno underlock highbrow nonmoderate uncouthness zoaea udaipur marquis ungrudged noteworthily emasculation expurgating blubberer.
+Why is this pyramid still going
This should stop before Toady brings out the Needle of Thread-Killing
wait im adding to this pyramid what have i done
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 11:50:25 am by DarkArtemisFowl »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: December 17, 2013, 11:53:19 am »

So. Could Eowyn have killed MacBeth?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
  • This adorable animal can't work.
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: December 18, 2013, 10:31:37 am »

So. Could Eowyn have killed MacBeth?
No shit, she could have. She's a badass. I wouldn't bet money on it, though, but she definitely could have.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: December 18, 2013, 10:33:23 am »

Well, the question was more based on the fact that MacBeth and the Witch-King have remarkably similar prophecies protecting them.

And I suppose I should also bring up if MacDuff could kill the Witch-King.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: December 18, 2013, 10:41:04 am »

Well, the question was more based on the fact that MacBeth and the Witch-King have remarkably similar prophecies protecting them.

And I suppose I should also bring up if MacDuff could kill the Witch-King.
Ah. Then, she probably couldn't, because she is "of woman born" while Macduff was "from his mother's womb Untimely ripp'd", i.e. born by Caesarean section. And Macduff couldn't have killed the Witch-King because he's a man. Damn.
“See this Payam!” cried the gods, “He deceives us! He cruelly abuses our lustful hearts!”

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: December 18, 2013, 10:52:11 am »

On the other hand, Eowyn flunks the "man" half of "man of woman born".
Sig

Avis-Mergulus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #192 on: December 18, 2013, 11:17:10 am »

Well, let's just say Eowyn has a better chance of killing Macbeth than Macduff has of killing the Witch-King of Angmar. Still doubtful, though. I'd bet maybe ten bucks.

Dorsidwarf

• Bay Watcher
  • [INTERSTELLAR]
    • View Profile
« Reply #193 on: December 18, 2013, 11:49:21 am »

STUFF

[1] you all die
Quote from: Rodney Ootkins
Everything is going to be alright

poketwo

• Bay Watcher