Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15

Author Topic: Battle for Morukon RTD [Turn 26: Victory and Defeat]  (Read 24956 times)

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
Re: Battle for Morukon RTD [Turn 9: Droppin' Coins]
« Reply #120 on: December 06, 2013, 07:24:43 pm »

"Now beg." Gardenia said to the bee.
Despite clearly wanting to escape, it responds with an extremely insolent scream accompanied by threateningly bared mouthparts.
Quote from: Radio Controlled (Discord)
A hand, a hand, my kingdom for a hot hand!
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #121 on: December 06, 2013, 08:15:13 pm »

Action" Time to attack! Sneak around the field and assasinate someone important looking!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #122 on: December 07, 2013, 06:52:56 am »

Twisted it's 'arm'.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Errol

• Bay Watcher
  • Heaven or Hell, Duel 1 -- Let's Rock!
    • View Profile
« Reply #123 on: December 07, 2013, 03:44:48 pm »

Drag Shinja back to the battle. Cast Dazzle at my foes and hide behind my zombie-like colleague.

This is possibly a good idea and a good running gag.
Girls are currently preparing signature, please wait warmly until it is ready.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #124 on: December 07, 2013, 06:06:27 pm »

Turn 10: Ragdoll

"Hey, that was supposed to be a thumb-twiddling action, but more fun! And what fun is getting passed out? I should at least get some kind of bonus or ally or XP or something from my partying!"

Complain to the GM.
[6] Your hungover rantings to the sky about how "This is bullshit, maaaaan" attract a gaggle of likeminded followers who are eager for some commiseration. And more alcohol.

They're a bit depressed and fed up with the world.

Drunk Again: -1 to next action
+Warmbelly Hooch [Potion: +1 HP, -1 Att this round]

Drag Shinja back to the battle. Cast Dazzle at my foes and hide behind my zombie-like colleague.
You drag your slightly drooling companion back to the battle, bedazzle a wounded slag, and hide behind your valiant friend like a tower shield.

[1][6] Or at least, you try. Some crazy angel-thing breaks ranks and comes rushing at you full-speed. You trip stumbling backwards and are unable to get your staff off, while your warm palisade suddenly springs back to life and meets her in an equal tackle.

Action" Time to attack! Sneak around the field and assasinate someone important looking!
[6] You run full speed at the enemy army, singling out a small ferret-thing carrying a staff topped with a chicken and an imposing lizardkin. The latter matches your strategy upon noticing you, and you collide in a full-body tackle.

Twisted it's 'arm'.
[4] vs [4] Its arm is rather strong, so you wrestle around for a moment before you realize it's slowly pushing through your efforts.

Evidently it's physically stronger than you.

This is possibly a good idea and a good running gag.
Shambler is evolving to Runner!

Battle
-R
Murmurs reinforce
Dokiryn stunned, Shinja and Nepthym deal damage to each other rather than adding to army totals
[2] vs [3], Guards win!
Murmurs take 8 damage, lose 4 Infantry
+8 XP, Gold: Nepthym
+4 XP: Dokiryn, Shinja
Nepthym deals 0 dmg to Shinja

Auction House
With a winning bid of 1 Gold Coin, Kaybull receives his Steel Scimitar [Weapon: +1 Att]; already being in the area, he presumably goes to retrieve it immediately.

The Bakerlings take their time to consider their next item. They want to inspire competition, obviously... but can't afford too powerful an item without being sure there are those willing and able to meet its price. Eventually they consult with... certain forces and determine that their next item will be a bizarre, very colorful contraption.

Spinning Twirligig L1 [-/- XP]
2/2 HP
0 Att
Mesmerize 1 [Activated Target: 1 HP worth of enemies fail to contribute their Att or skills to the current battle, and are dealt damage only after all other active units]

As usual, the auction will last until Turn 15.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Dumbo hasn't been on in a while, so his teammates might want to puppet him around.
The kitchenette mold free, you move on to the pantry. it's nasty in there. The bacon is grazing on the lettuce. The ham is having an illicit affair with the prime rib, The potatoes see all, know all. A rat in boxer shorts smoking a foul smelling cigar is banging on a cabinet shouting about rent money.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Battle for Morukon RTD [Turn 10: Ragdoll]
« Reply #125 on: December 07, 2013, 06:15:34 pm »

Punch it in the head, repeatedly.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #126 on: December 07, 2013, 06:16:02 pm »

"WHOO! Potion AND a sword!"

Bid 1 gold on the whirling gig and start heading out for the battle, nursing a hangover.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #127 on: December 07, 2013, 06:36:50 pm »

Action: Beat him up and steal his staff!

Also, I do a teamvote to replace Dumbo with someone from the waiting list.
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #128 on: December 07, 2013, 07:24:44 pm »

Level up attack.
Grab my companion from the scuffle and run back to base. Hopefully there will be time to look for an event at the empty building.

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #129 on: December 08, 2013, 06:08:08 pm »

Turn 11: Slippery

Punch it in the head, repeatedly.
[2] It deflects most of your blows and returns them to you. Before long you're off it and scrambling to your feet while it does the same.

"WHOO! Potion AND a sword!"

Bid 1 gold on the whirling gig and start heading out for the battle, nursing a hangover.
You head to the Center. You feel much better after a little exercise.

Action: Beat him up and steal his staff!

Also, I do a teamvote to replace Dumbo with someone from the waiting list.

He and his friend book it, and you are cut off by the remnants of their army.

Level up attack.
Grab my companion from the scuffle and run back to base. Hopefully there will be time to look for an event at the empty building.

You grab your once again comatose companion and flee to the safety of your base, feeling stronger in the process.

[2] Once there, you wander around your unoccupied hut until you notice a commotion nearby. A very short, squat, warty witch with green skin is arguing with a rust-brown Murmur next to an overturned fruit cart with a broom through it. Apparently each blames the other for the current predicament and is demanding compensation.

Needless to say, they want to drag you into this mess as soon as they see you.

-10 XP
+1 Att

Battle
-R
Guards reinforce
[5] vs [3], Murmurs win!
Guards take 2 dmg, lose 1 Infantry
+2 XP: Nepthym

Center
Three hooded figures have appeared in the Center, calling for "the greatest of heroes" and similar epithets. They are quite vocal on what they need these champions for, but only in that rewards worthy of such heroes await.

He hasn't been on in a week, so I suppose I will attempt to find a replacement for Dumbo.

Nirur Torir

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Battle for Morukon RTD [Turn 11: Slippery][Replacement Needed]
« Reply #130 on: December 08, 2013, 07:15:19 pm »

Grr.

Give horrible flier an incredulous look as I rapidly drag my friend back to the battle. We'll combine our fire against that angel guy.

Edit: Errol! Buy a troop build and level up!
« Last Edit: December 08, 2013, 09:32:11 pm by Nirur Torir »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #131 on: December 08, 2013, 07:15:54 pm »

Center
Three hooded figures have appeared in the Center, calling for "the greatest of heroes" and similar epithets. They are quite vocal on what they need these champions for, but only in that rewards worthy of such heroes await.
"If they're vocal 'bout it, wouldn't they say it?"

Continue heading for the center!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #132 on: December 08, 2013, 07:37:27 pm »

Disinenge from fight, head for the hooded fellows

IronyOwl

• Bay Watcher
  • Nope~
    • View Profile
« Reply #133 on: December 10, 2013, 12:19:08 pm »

Turn 12: Murmurs Are Awful Soldiers

Grr.

Give horrible flier an incredulous look as I rapidly drag my friend back to the battle. We'll combine our fire against that angel guy.

Edit: Errol! Buy a troop build and level up!
You drag your listless zombie back to the battle.

Center
"If they're vocal 'bout it, wouldn't they say it?"

Continue heading for the center!
Already being at the Center, you presumably continue on to the Trading Post.

Disinenge from fight, head for the hooded fellows
[5] You hiss, rear your legs, and scuttle backwards in a DON'T FUCK WITH ME BUT I'M LEAVING dance. The bee flares its wings and mouthparts and hisses back in a DON'T FUCK WITH ME BUT I'M NOT FOLLOWING YOU jig.

+1 XP

[1] Once clear of the bee, you quickly locate the three hooded figures and tell them you're a hero. They respond by circling you while making cryptic comments.

"A time-tested fruit, but ripe or bruised?"
"Legs aplenty, but has it hands?"
"We see will, but is it wisdom?"

Battle
-R
Murmurs reinforce
Dokiryn dazzles 1 Infantry
[3] vs [4], Guards win!
Murmurs take 10 damage, lose 5 Infantry
+10 XP, Gold Coins: Nepthym
+5 XP: Shinja, Dokiryn

« Last Edit: December 10, 2013, 02:53:21 pm by IronyOwl »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Okay, I have no idea where I am. This 'trading post' isn't on the friggin' map! Ugh. And it doesn't help that I'm always a bit lost."

Head BACK to the center. Chat with those nice hooded men looking for champions like I planned to do this turn.
Convince the GM to let me retcon this to last turn, since he somehow interpreted "Go to the Center" as "Go PAST the Center".
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 15