Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9

Author Topic: Amazing Outcasts! (Amazing Superheroes Waitlist Thread)  (Read 15170 times)

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
Re: Amazing Outcasts! (Amazing Superheroes Waitlist Thread)
« Reply #60 on: October 03, 2013, 07:24:25 pm »

Order my Dupes to smack the flipping tar out of it! Have the real me lead the others to safety!
Jaeger Vaulk yells at his duplicates to start punching the monster, as suddenly several men in gray retro armored suits assist. (1 vs. 5-1) There's a sudden roar as the monster flings several of the Jaeger Vaulk duplicates off him. (3) Several of the other men hold on, but many lose their grip. (1 vs. 6) The monster attempts to attack the duplicates, but one duplicate grabs a nearby two by four and starts smashing parts of the crystal mutant off. The mutant loses both of his arms.

(3) Jaeger Vaulk persuades many of the random bystanders to leave, but is less successful with some of the cars. It seems that the driver of a large van blocking the way of some cars is missing the driver.

(2 vs. 2) Colin hits the lock button to stop Joseph from enacting his plan to distract the officer, and then Joseph grabs Colin's foot to prevent him from pulling over to explain to the officer. (2) With neither the accelerator or the brake being pressed down, the car slowly decelerates and comes to a stop nearby the crystal mutant. (1) Behind them the siren suddenly cuts out as a loud crash, followed by an explosion is heard.
Kick Joe to make him let go of me. Rebuke him.
"Idiot. Do you realize you could have gotten us killed? Now let's get out."
Exit vehicle. If Joe does not also leave, drag him out. Once both of us are out, lock the doors of the car and investigate the crashing explosion.

Turn to GWG and say "Your fault"
"You're the one who prevented me from being able to control the vehicle. How is it my fault? Is it because I didn't knock you unconscious when you got into my car?"
Begin mentally planning a device to knock Joe out for future car trips.
Colin yells angrily at Joe before exiting his car and heading back the way he cam to investigate the explosion. (3) Colin arrives to find several exploded cars, including the police car in the street. (3) Colin notices a blackened timer on the ground. (3) Colin wonders where he can buy tranquilizers for Joe on future car journeys.

Turn to GWG and say "Your fault" then get out of the car and punch at the mutant, increasing mass after my fist is in motion for a SUPA PUNCH.
Joe exits the car and walks toward the crystal mutant, before saying a one-liner, "Looks like your going to have some arthritis problems!" before (6)(5+1 vs. 3-1) throwing a bunch and growing larger at the same time. The crystal mutant tries to dodge, but is confused by the enlarging fist. The resulting SUPA PUNCH further smashes up the crystal mutant, and causing him to collapse to the ground.

Turn into rock, try not to get hit
Sidereal turns into rock, but then sees three superheroes take down the mutant. (1) Then sidereal falls unconscious again.

Wake up, I guess?
(5) Novus wakes up. (2) There's several men quietly meeting on the other side of the alley. Novus looks at them, and thinks disturbing them is probably a bad idea. They could be Russian agents seeking to return him home.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
  • Now with 20% less sanity and trans fat!
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 03, 2013, 07:48:28 pm »

Drag Sidereal out of the fight, have Dupes hold down the mutant for the authorities.
Oh look, I have a steam account.
Might as well chalk it up to Pathos.
As this point we might as well invoke interpretive dance and call it a day.
The Derail Thread

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 03, 2013, 10:27:48 pm »

Call 911. Attempt to locate a police officer that is not profoundly dead.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

wolfchild

• Bay Watcher
  • Wyvern Buddy
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 04, 2013, 02:40:18 am »

Apparently Sidereal is narcoleptic

Wake up damnit
You really can both sig it.
But... That would break the laws of sigging! We can't have everyone running around with the same quotes. IT MAKES THEM UNFUNNY FASTER!

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 04, 2013, 05:29:44 am »

Leave quietly and surreptitiously. Go home.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 04, 2013, 05:23:02 pm »

Wake up damnit
Does your rock ability turn off when you pass out?
Otherwise, I may have a slight difficulty in moving you out of harm's way.
The Derail Thread

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 04, 2013, 07:24:26 pm »

((Awesome, well that's one victory for the Outcasts :P))

Get enough duplicates to lift the mutant, then take it to the abandoned truck and put it in the back of it. Lock it in. Await police/government types.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 04, 2013, 07:26:09 pm »

Get enough duplicates to lift the mutant, then take it to the abandoned truck and put it in the back of it. Lock it in. Await police/government types.
Have Dupes do this.
The Derail Thread

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 04, 2013, 07:36:25 pm »

This next turn is going to be interesting.

Also:
(3) Jaeger Vaulk persuades many of the random bystanders to leave, but is less successful with some of the cars. It seems that the driver of a large van blocking the way of some cars is missing the driver.
It's not a truck, its a van.
Congratulations Persus, now you are forced to have the same personal text for an entire year!
Longbowmen horsearcher doomstacks that suffer no attrition and can navigate all major rivers without ships.
Sigtext

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 04, 2013, 07:51:34 pm »

Whatever, just throw the mutant in there and lock the doors. Should help keep it contained for awhile.
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

mastahcheese

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 04, 2013, 07:52:21 pm »

If that still fails, have them all sit on it.
The Derail Thread

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 04, 2013, 10:45:33 pm »

Wake up damnit
Does your rock ability turn off when you pass out?
Otherwise, I may have a slight difficulty in moving you out of harm's way.
If Sidereal is a rock, not a lot is going to put her in harm's way anyways.

If that still fails, have them all sit on it.
I prefer having them hug it. Hugs are nice! They can even be given to foes of equal or superior altitude! What I'm saying is, they don't have to be shorter.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Persus13

• Bay Watcher
  • 6th King of the Mafia
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 05, 2013, 12:28:52 pm »

Have Dupes do this.
(5+1) Joe and the Duplicates pick up the mutant, open the van, and hove the mutant inside. (4) In the distance, the sound of sirens are heard.

Drag Sidereal out of the fight, have Dupes hold down the mutant for the authorities.
(4) Novus drags Sidereal even further off to the side. (1) He notices that Sidereal has some very shiny things on and in the rock form she's in. Maybe Novus should put some more on her.

Call 911. Attempt to locate a police officer that is not profoundly dead.
(4) "911, please state your name and emergency."
"Hey, my name is Colin Herbert, and I was driving when I heard an explosion behind me, I turned around and I saw the shells of a police car and a few other cars some ways behind me. It's located near that crystal golem thing, farther down Park Avenue."
"Thank you for notifying us. Officers are already on their way to the location of the crystal mutant, and we'll divert a few to your location. Please stay away from the scene of the explosion, but remain nearby or arrange an appointment so you can be questioned."

Colin searches for a policeman, but only sees the dead body of the one who had driven the police car.

Wake up damnit
(2) You fail to wake up, and lapse into a dream where you're battling a supervillain who is trying to destroy the Sun.

Leave quietly and surreptitiously. Go home.
(1) You slowly sneak away, but then you accidentally knock over a trash can. (3) The men stop talking and look towards the source of the noise.
Sigtext

Harry Baldman

• Bay Watcher
  • What do I care for your suffering?
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 05, 2013, 12:30:24 pm »

"Sorry about that, I'll be leaving."

Run away! Run like the wind! Even though that's not one of my superpowers!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 05, 2013, 03:33:04 pm »

Wait. Try not to look suspicious.

Continue planning of various sorts...maybe I can figure out how to make some kind of powered armor?
Sig
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 9