Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26

Author Topic: Looter's Delight 2: I am the Lizard King  (Read 36139 times)

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight 2: We now return to your scheduled murderlootfesting
« Reply #345 on: November 27, 2013, 03:09:30 pm »

Woah. Well, let's put the tophat on if it isn't on already, and...uh...try walking around. Talk to the stilt guy. Flimsy, was it?"

"Er...Um..."
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

dewboy

• Bay Watcher
  • I did it..... FOR !!SCIENCE!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #346 on: November 27, 2013, 03:22:39 pm »

Rewaitlist, same character, only now I'M A ZOMBIE!

WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #347 on: November 27, 2013, 03:25:28 pm »

Embootify.  Blowgun CZA since he's probably annoyed with me.
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Execute/Dumbo.exe

• Bay Watcher
  • Never Types So Much As Punches The Keyboard
    • View Profile
« Reply #348 on: November 27, 2013, 03:27:22 pm »

You should be able to sacrifice items to combine their effects, that way, one person could be even MORE stupidly overpowered!
He knows how to fix River's tiredness.
Alan help.
IronyOwl   But Kyuubey can more or less be summed up as "You didn't ask."
15:52   IronyOwl   Whereas Dungbeetle is closer to "Fuck you."

Toaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Appliance
    • View Profile
« Reply #349 on: November 27, 2013, 03:28:29 pm »

That would change the "items belonging to dead people go poof" dynamic.  Not sure if that is good or bad.

Or just allow sacrificing two items to get another?
HMR stands for Hazardous Materials Requisition, not Horrible Massive Ruination, though I can understand how one could get confused.
God help us if we have to agree on pizza toppings at some point. There will be no survivors.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #350 on: November 27, 2013, 03:39:23 pm »

Uhhh wwolin, i edited my sheet a while back to provide a luck bonus.

Will quote and move here.

Quote from: Unholy_Pariah, PM
Slight character modification, can i please get 1 point taken from dex and affinity then both put into luck.

That will leave me with the following:
Player: Unholy Pariah
Name: Pariah
Looks: A tall man hidden beneath a heavy robe.
Strength: ------
Endurance: +++
Dexterity: +++
Affinity: ++++
Luck: ++
Badassery: ------
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 03:47:17 pm by Unholy_Pariah »
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Squill

• Bay Watcher
  • Decided to play DF, I guess I'm back now?
    • View Profile
« Reply #351 on: November 27, 2013, 04:32:40 pm »

Bahhhhhhh. Baaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Bah.
And with that and a certain xkcd strip, a new hero arises.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
I have not posted in almost a year
But now in iambic verse I am here

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #352 on: November 27, 2013, 05:30:58 pm »

PM sent.

Woah. Well, let's put the tophat on if it isn't on already, and...uh...try walking around. Talk to the stilt guy. Flimsy, was it?"

"Er...Um..."

"How do you do? Be careful with that hat, by the way."
« Last Edit: November 27, 2013, 05:34:48 pm by Elephant Parade »

Greenstarfanatic

• Bay Watcher
  • I wanna be a cow boy babey
    • View Profile
« Reply #353 on: November 27, 2013, 05:32:20 pm »

"I...what just happened? What caused the explosion?"
Hey, don't forget about research boy sitting right here!

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight 2: A Deathmatch with Treasure: Mr. Torgue Would be Proud
« Reply #354 on: November 27, 2013, 10:30:44 pm »

"GODDAMMIT! That hurts!"

Swear like a sailor. Hit CZA with the [multiple creative uses of expletives redacted] mace!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

superBlast

• Bay Watcher
  • The guy that loves nukes too much
    • View Profile
« Reply #355 on: December 04, 2013, 03:49:45 am »

((I take a break from the internet and find out I'm in the game... finally... again... sorry for late action post thingy too... ahem anyways))

Good Lucky looks around at his new eviroment which is drasticly different from... where ever the waiting room is. Then he notices his waiver become a strange girl.. one that seems just perfect for him... except the whole docter look.. maybe he'll get used to it.

"Ah... no I'm not evil... in fact for some reason everyone says I'm a rather good person. I'm Lucky by the way. Though there is definitely plenty of evil to stop here. I just signed up for a deathmatch for loot game thingy just so I can put a stop to it. Though... not sure how though... but murdering strangers for loot has got to be stopped!" If this was some anime, Lucky's eyes would have flames in them to represent his passion to stop this whole thing as he looks up into the sky... but it's not so just just looks weird. After staring at the sky for a moment he turns to the girl again and asks, "Oh yeah... uh... who are you exactly?"

Say the above and then ask her what all she can do. Then look around and pick people who looks obviously bad or good to figure out my course of action. And of course defend myself if someone decides to attack me and have the girl attack whoever attacks me... though try not to kill them in so I can find out if they are really a bad person.
"Come oooooon, a little insanity never hurt anyone.... Well except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

I gots a new livestream! Check it out here at http://www.twitch.tv/iamsuperblast

Supermichael777

• Bay Watcher
  • Highly unusual political veiws
    • View Profile
« Reply #356 on: December 09, 2013, 03:00:07 am »

A weekend without murder :o this cant die now

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #357 on: December 09, 2013, 10:38:20 am »

I thought there was an actual update...

Wwolin, could you change the title between long-awaited updates?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight 2: I am the Lizard King
« Reply #358 on: December 10, 2013, 08:59:57 pm »

((I take a break from the internet and find out I'm in the game... finally... again... sorry for late action post thingy too... ahem anyways))

Good Lucky looks around at his new eviroment which is drasticly different from... where ever the waiting room is. Then he notices his waiver become a strange girl.. one that seems just perfect for him... except the whole docter look.. maybe he'll get used to it.

"Ah... no I'm not evil... in fact for some reason everyone says I'm a rather good person. I'm Lucky by the way. Though there is definitely plenty of evil to stop here. I just signed up for a deathmatch for loot game thingy just so I can put a stop to it. Though... not sure how though... but murdering strangers for loot has got to be stopped!" If this was some anime, Lucky's eyes would have flames in them to represent his passion to stop this whole thing as he looks up into the sky... but it's not so just just looks weird. After staring at the sky for a moment he turns to the girl again and asks, "Oh yeah... uh... who are you exactly?"

Say the above and then ask her what all she can do. Then look around and pick people who looks obviously bad or good to figure out my course of action. And of course defend myself if someone decides to attack me and have the girl attack whoever attacks me... though try not to kill them in so I can find out if they are really a bad person.

"Oh... Sorry about that then, Lucky. But what do you mean by 'plenty of Evil'? Does he multiply or something. Or is Evil a she? Or maybe even an it? Argh, it would be a lot easier to stop them if I knew anything about them."
The girl stomps her foot in frustration as the various medical tools floating around her float back into her pockets. Her eyes light up though at the mention of murdering strangers for loot though.
"Wait, is Strangers here too? I never got to meet him, but everyone always told me not to talk to him. Murdering him seems a little bit harsh though. Wow, all of these big names here... Oh, speaking of names, I forgot to introduce myself! I'm U-3862. Wait a sec, no, I'm B-3862 now that I'm a case B. Still, everyone back at Sanatorium calls me Violet, so you can too. I think that it means 'purple', although D-2617 says that it's a kind of flower. He's a little bit weird though, always... Wait, nope, I'm not supposed to talk about case Ds outside of Sanatorium! Anyways, you seem to know about Evil. Maybe you could help me stop him? Or her? Or is it an it...

PM sent.

"Er...Um..."

"How do you do? Be careful with that hat, by the way."

You're already wearing your stilts, so you slip the ring onto your finger. You are immediately transformed into some sort of horrifying lizard-man covered in crystalline spines. Saliva of all colors pours from your mouth by the gallon, and with a little effort you find that you can make a hunk of stone the size of a small car tear itself from the ground and orbit around you, and even mold it with a fair degree of detail. A few subterranean insects were raised by this disturbance however, and a particularly large and angry beetle even tries to bite you, but you glare at it and it turns to stone before rising into the air and melding with your levitating chunk of rock.

"Er...Um..."

Your hat is already on, so you walk around a bit and talk to Flimsy, who has gone from being Flimsy Wizard to Flimsy Lizard. Although really, he isn't really that flimsy anymore either, with his crystal spikes and levitating stone chunk.

Embootify.  Blowgun CZA since he's probably annoyed with me.
"GODDAMMIT! That hurts!"

Swear like a sailor. Hit CZA with the [multiple creative uses of expletives redacted] mace!
(Systar dex: 6+1)
(Andrew dex: 4-1-2)

(Systar dex: 2+1)
(CZA dex: 2+2)

(Andrew dex: 6-1)
(CZA dex: 4+2)

While CZA swears triumphantly at the molasses river, Systar slips on his boots and fires a dart at him, but it whizzes past him harmlessly. Andrew also swings his mace again, aiming for CZA's legs, but a well-timed jump of joy keeps CZA from having his tibiae turned into dust.

((Okay, so I'm trying to listen to a radio show which may end up featuring some music that I wrote, but some bastard in the other room is streaming, causing untold amounts of lag and sadness. I can't upload the map until he/she stops either.))

I thought there was an actual update...

Wwolin, could you change the title between long-awaited updates?

((Yeah, no problem.))

Spoiler: I'M THE MAP (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: December 11, 2013, 07:55:41 pm by Wwolin »
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
Re: Looter's Delight 2: I am the Lizard King
« Reply #359 on: December 10, 2013, 09:03:56 pm »

Yay i missed the update because (to my knowledge) wwolin never fixed my stats or item.
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.
Pages: 1 ... 22 23 [24] 25 26