Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Have you read the provided background information?

Yes
A little
No
The what?

Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 137

Author Topic: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Updated!  (Read 167745 times)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
Re: Name Pending: A Toronto-set Worm-based Parahuman RP: Attention Waitlisters!
« Reply #1800 on: December 05, 2013, 11:21:44 pm »

What, this?

To the sign up place! If there are still any around, acquire one or two speed vials and healing stuffs.

You signed up, probably long before the point we picked up RP, since you were talking about becoming a hero before Naga even attacked. And as to the latter half...well, do you want me to give a few paragraphs describing you looking through your new lab?
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
  • [ETHIC:LOOTING:MANDATORY]
    • View Profile
« Reply #1801 on: December 06, 2013, 12:28:11 am »

"First chosen of the great dragon? What are you talking about"

((Sorry, was at Tafe.))
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

Nicholas1024

• Bay Watcher
  • Level 1
    • View Profile
« Reply #1802 on: December 06, 2013, 01:54:37 am »

((Abel's going to pretty much wait until the induction ceremony, which is when he'll probably start interacting with some of the other players.))

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1803 on: December 06, 2013, 08:32:34 am »

((If derm actually isn't coming back, though I do hope that he does return (I did want to see the outcome of creating artificial superpowers and his purported penchant for mass destruction), can Kataiser remain alive as a meaningful background character?  Regeneration serum is good for RP.))
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1804 on: December 06, 2013, 09:02:27 am »

((Sorry, was at Tafe.))
No problem. Only issue is that you didn't get a turn until this morning.

((Abel's going to pretty much wait until the induction ceremony, which is when he'll probably start interacting with some of the other players.))
Yeah...that ceremony should be a chance to get people without the spotlight into a place where they can help.

((If derm actually isn't coming back, though I do hope that he does return (I did want to see the outcome of creating artificial superpowers and his purported penchant for mass destruction), can Kataiser remain alive as a meaningful background character?  Regeneration serum is good for RP.))
'Twas my plan.

"First chosen of the great dragon? What are you talking about?"
"Qilin."
"Didn't you say you wouldn't tell him until he joined?"
"That doesn't sound like something I'd say."
"Well, you did."
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1805 on: December 06, 2013, 09:56:08 am »

"Never heard of him, what about this information i should know?"
Clearly running multiple missions at the same time is a terrible idea.  The epic battle to see which team can cock it up worse has escalated again.

And Larry kinda gets blueballed in all this; just left with a raging bone spear and no where to put it.

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1806 on: December 06, 2013, 10:09:44 am »

"I will--"
"Wait, you've never heard of Qilin? The Terror?"

((Poll being set up.))
Sig

RangerCado

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1807 on: December 06, 2013, 10:14:10 am »

((If the poll is directed towards all of the cape info, the dates of Endbringer attacks, and the like, then yes I have read it.))
The best ship is the one where one of them is literally allergic to the other~
Quote from: NakaTeleeli
"A room ain't messy less you can't find nothin!"
[/quote]

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1808 on: December 06, 2013, 10:15:21 am »

((Pretty much, yeah.))
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1809 on: December 06, 2013, 10:21:26 am »

"You wish to tame a terror? This may be interesting after all."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1810 on: December 06, 2013, 11:01:39 am »

"I--"
"Sure."
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1811 on: December 06, 2013, 11:08:22 am »

"Fine, i will join you. Now what was that information."

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1812 on: December 06, 2013, 11:24:25 am »

"Alright...where to start....What are powers? Where do they come from?"
Sig

Unholy_Pariah

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1813 on: December 06, 2013, 07:06:32 pm »

"They are metaphysical abilities that are granted to us under immense physical or mental trauma, as for where they come from isnt it obvious?

They dont obey any of our niverses laws of physics so they must logically be coming from another."
« Last Edit: December 06, 2013, 08:02:53 pm by Unholy_Pariah »

MrVoid

• Bay Watcher
  • Leaning on Lady Luck
    • View Profile
« Reply #1814 on: December 06, 2013, 09:31:09 pm »

((In case the poll doesn't tell you Gold, I've no idea how they work, I have read the extra content.  Also, due to mostly lurking during my time on various forums, I am uncertain when it is considered polite to bump the thread.  Please advise.))
What the fuck is wrong with you guys.
Pages: 1 ... 119 120 [121] 122 123 ... 137