Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6

Author Topic: Maid RPG: Some stuff happens.  (Read 11841 times)

UristMcDwarf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Maid RPG: Some stuff happens.
« Reply #45 on: October 08, 2013, 01:53:43 pm »

Your name is Maid-San-Sama-Chan. You are 69 years old. You have red eyes and sky blue hair, and wear a red uniform. You are boyish and heroic; others describe you as single-minded, indominable and energetic.

You are very greedy, and will do absolutely anything for the sake of money. You are not human, but rather a human-looking robot, with a number of overtly artificial features.

You're not really quite sure how you wound up becoming a maid. In combat, you wield a machinegun. When you are extremely upset, you use every penny you have for gambling. Due to your notable Cunning, you have the ability Punishment; When other maids make mistakes, you can gain the right to punish them, without them having a chance to make an opposed roll.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: October 08, 2013, 01:55:18 pm »

Bonus points if that machine gun is actually part of your robot body.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
  • Insanity makes everything fun!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 08, 2013, 01:57:22 pm »

Your name is Maid-Chan III . You are 19 years old. You have vermillion eyes and brown hair, and wear a white maid uniform. You are heroic and childlike; others describe you as cute, innocent and childish.

Your back is covered with painful-looking welts from the whippings you received. You frequently get caught up in your own imaginary world, getting lost in frequent daydreams and having trouble distinguishing fact from your own fiction. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master. You have a great deal of freckles. You have only one eye.

You are an orphan adopted by the master or his parents. In combat, you use a cross, prayer wheel, paper charm, or other seemingly harmless religious symbol to attack. When you are extremely upset, you use every penny you have for gambling. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Chance Meeting. By taking 2 points of Stress, you can have an NPC that's just showing up for the first time be an acquaintance from some time before.

So i have whip scars all over my back, one eye and I'm most likely freaking rich. Cool.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 08, 2013, 02:10:31 pm »

TLDR: I'm a hot, calm, and smart space babe who is also psychic.

This must be some weird Homestuck fanfiction, I assume.

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 08, 2013, 02:14:51 pm »

Your name is a. You are 21 years old. You have blue eyes and navy hair, and wear a navy maid uniform. You are very heroic; others describe you as spirited, single-minded and indominable.

You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil. You are one of the fae folk. You usually wear black leather gloves with your maid outfit. Your speech is interspersed with cat sounds every now and then. In addition to being a maid, you create doujinshi in your spare time.

You have long admired maids, and through much hard work you've finally become one yourself. In combat, you use a cross, prayer wheel, paper charm, or other seemingly harmless religious symbol to attack. When you are extremely upset, you act like a spoiled child, making demands from the master. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Absolute Maid. You are the very epitome of a maid, and you take no penalties when not in uniform.

This one actually kinda makes sense O_o
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 08, 2013, 02:18:10 pm »

You're some type of immortal angel/demon judge who wears black leather gloves and writes doujinshi. Other than the gloves and the doujin it's mostly sane.
When i say "I'm no expert but..." It means "I have no idea what the hell I'm talking about but I'm going to try to sound like i do."

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 08, 2013, 02:20:15 pm »

Your name is a. You are 21 years old. You have indigo eyes and sky blue hair, and wear a vermillion maid uniform. You are very pure; others describe you as maidenly, fragile and clean.

Your maid outfit includes a collar, like a dog's. Your maid uniform is a slinky bondage outfit made of rubber and leather. You are physically and psychologically addicted to a drug of some kind.

And one that doesn't work at all.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 08, 2013, 02:20:26 pm »

Your name is a. You are 21 years old. You have blue eyes and navy hair, and wear a navy maid uniform. You are very heroic; others describe you as spirited, single-minded and indominable.

You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil. You are one of the fae folk. You usually wear black leather gloves with your maid outfit. Your speech is interspersed with cat sounds every now and then. In addition to being a maid, you create doujinshi in your spare time.

You have long admired maids, and through much hard work you've finally become one yourself. In combat, you use a cross, prayer wheel, paper charm, or other seemingly harmless religious symbol to attack. When you are extremely upset, you act like a spoiled child, making demands from the master. Due to your notable Will, you have the ability Absolute Maid. You are the very epitome of a maid, and you take no penalties when not in uniform.

This one actually kinda makes sense O_o

So, she trained to be a maid so hard she became one at molecular level. Hmm, the attribute of being a maid... This is Maidness!
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 08, 2013, 02:22:53 pm »

Maidness? This. Is.
* Darvi is shot in the face before he can finish talking.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 02:24:28 pm by Darvi »

scrdest

• Bay Watcher
  • Girlcat?/o_ o
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 08, 2013, 02:26:19 pm »

Maidness? This. Is.
* Darvi is shot in the face before he can finish talking.
You don't need to use a closing tag for /me text.

You can just use /me [somethingsomething]

* scrdest demonstrates the result.
We are doomed. It's just that whatever is going to kill us all just happens to be, from a scientific standpoint, pretty frickin' awesome.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 08, 2013, 02:27:01 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Killed her parents, illegitimate child, scythe and also plays tricks. The master is doomed.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 08, 2013, 02:29:52 pm »

Killed her parents and illegitimate child? ...can we pretend that these parents were just plain evil and carry on with our lives? For the master's sake? Please?

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 08, 2013, 02:31:00 pm »

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

This one makes alot of sense except the cat part.

Steelmagic

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 08, 2013, 02:32:56 pm »

Your name is Maid-Chan V esq.. You are 23 years old. You have gold eyes and indigo hair, and wear an indigo maid uniform. You are very childlike; others describe you as innocent, sweet and young.

Your hair is curly enough to defy gravity, and always takes the same shape. You are a being from a world beyond this mortal coil, charged with judging good and evil. Within certain limits, you have the ability to predict the future using one of the countless methods of divination. You have long, pointed, elfin ears. You witnessed the death of one or both of your parents firsthand.

You became a maid in order to prepare yourself to become an ideal bride some day. In combat, you fight with a chainsaw. When you are extremely upset, you spend all day sleeping. Due to your notable Luck, you have the ability Chance Meeting. By taking 2 points of Stress, you can have an NPC that's just showing up for the first time be an acquaintance from some time before.

My hair can also defy gravity in reality.

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 08, 2013, 02:51:18 pm »

I think the most hilarious part of this is that you can combine it with WK40k's rpg to play as an anime maid in a post-apocolyptic universe where the fat man has just as good a chance to become a space marine as he does dying terrible to a lesser spawn of chaos. Little is as satisfying as killing a Daemon lord with a maid in a Leman Russ.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 05:16:35 pm by Propman »
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6