Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Author Topic: Maid RPG: Some stuff happens.  (Read 11835 times)

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
  • <Cript> Darvi is my wifi.
    • View Profile
Re: Maid RPG: Some stuff happens.
« Reply #60 on: October 08, 2013, 02:53:17 pm »

I think my disappointment in a lack of ork-maid rpg is well documented.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 08, 2013, 03:51:49 pm »

Oh, that needs to exist.

In other news, here's the spectrum from almost normal to a walking pile of stereotypes.

Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Aurora on small monitors:
1. Game Parameters -> Reduced Height Windows.
2. Lock taskbar to the right side of your desktop.
3. Run Resize Enable

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: October 08, 2013, 03:59:58 pm »

All I see in the 3rd one is all the emo backstories.

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: October 08, 2013, 04:04:59 pm »

Nothing stopping you from making one, y'know :P
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: October 08, 2013, 04:13:10 pm »

All I see in the 3rd one is all the emo backstories.
By my count there are a minimum of three fetishes, possibly four; four emotionally traumatic backstories (with potential for two more); and remarkably a single personality type. The only way I can see to make it better worse is if she was a loli monstergirl robot vampire who killed her parents, repeatedly attempted suicide, is addicted to drugs and alcohol, owes a massive debt to her master, and is trying to overcome the death of her partner from when she ran a detective agency.

Because seriously, all of the fetishes and emo crap aside, she's a laid-back revolver-toting hard drinker. That's prime detective material, and in anime that probably doesn't clash with being a sixteen year old maid.  :P

Random generators are so bloody strange.

3. Run Resize Enable

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: October 08, 2013, 04:22:14 pm »

Nothing stopping you from making one, y'know
Except for my lack of GMing ability, creativity, knowledge of WH40k lore, dedication, and insane time zone.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: October 08, 2013, 04:23:51 pm »

By my count there are a minimum of three fetishes, possibly four; four emotionally traumatic backstories (with potential for two more); and remarkably a single personality type. The only way I can see to make it better worse is if she was a loli monstergirl robot vampire who killed her parents, repeatedly attempted suicide, is addicted to drugs and alcohol, owes a massive debt to her master, and is trying to overcome the death of her partner from when she ran a detective agency.

Your name is Maid-chan. You are 16 years old. You have brown eyes and gold hair, and wear a green maid uniform. You are sexy and childlike; others describe you as childish, innocent and curvy.
She has sexy and lolita as maid type. I'm reasonably sure that's loli unless its double lolita for maid type to count as loli.

Also.

Your name is Maid-chan. You are 12 years old. You have yellow eyes and green hair, and wear a silver maid uniform. You are pure and sexy; others describe you as maidenly, charming and fragile.

You came from a land of magic in order to train. You are a serial murderer. On the surface, you are nothing more than a mere maid; beneath, you are secretly a cold-hearted killer for hire. You had a lover once, but something terrible happened, and their death was by your hands; you've been afraid to fall in love again ever since. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master.

You are an illegitimate child; from a legal standpoint you are no different from the master. In combat, you wield a bokken (Japanese wooden sword) or staff. When you are extremely upset, you go into your room and won't come out, not even for food.

Magical Murder Loli is a GO!
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 04:29:45 pm by majikero »

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: October 08, 2013, 04:30:51 pm »

Your name is Maid-chan. You are 16 years old. You have brown eyes and gold hair, and wear a green maid uniform. You are sexy and childlike; others describe you as childish, innocent and curvy.
She has sexy and lolita as maid type. I'm reasonably sure that's loli unless its double lolita for maid type to count as loli.

Also.

Your name is Maid-chan. You are 12 years old. You have yellow eyes and green hair, and wear a silver maid uniform. You are pure and sexy; others describe you as maidenly, charming and fragile.

You came from a land of magic in order to train. You are a serial murderer. On the surface, you are nothing more than a mere maid; beneath, you are secretly a cold-hearted killer for hire. You had a lover once, but something terrible happened, and their death was by your hands; you've been afraid to fall in love again ever since. You are the actually the daughter of a family of even greater standing of the master.

You are an illegitimate child; from a legal standpoint you are no different from the master. In combat, you wield a bokken (Japanese wooden sword) or staff. When you are extremely upset, you go into your room and won't come out, not even for food.

Magical Murder Loli is a GO!

Did you notice the emphasis with the italics? Everything else was already present.

3. Run Resize Enable

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: October 08, 2013, 04:35:56 pm »

Your name is Maid-chan. You are 16 years old. You have indigo eyes and cream hair, and wear a vermillion maid uniform. You are pure and sexy; others describe you as curvy, clean and fragile.

You have a great deal of freckles. You are an albino, giving you a very pale, nearly colorless complexion. Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color. You are a vampire, with long fangs, pale skin, an aversion to light and an insatiable appetite. You are a serial murderer.

You became a maid in order to prepare yourself to become an ideal bride some day. In combat, you fight with a chainsaw. When you are extremely upset, you unleash violence on the other maids and the master. Due to your notable Affection, you have the ability World for Two. By taking 1d6 Stress, you can create a "world" for you and one other person, where for 5 minutes no one else can intrude.

Good GOD its the makings of a yandere of the worst kind.

Darvi

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #69 on: October 08, 2013, 04:37:01 pm »

How can you be a brown-haired albino I don't even.

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: October 08, 2013, 04:38:49 pm »

Albino here refers to unusually white skin.

Flying Dice

• Bay Watcher
  • inveterate shitposter
    • View Profile
« Reply #71 on: October 08, 2013, 04:42:43 pm »

You have a great deal of freckles. You are an albino, giving you a very pale, nearly colorless complexion. Your skin is a beautiful, deep brown color.

Brown-skinned freckled albino.

3. Run Resize Enable

majikero

• Bay Watcher
  • Poi~
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: October 08, 2013, 04:46:11 pm »

It fits too much. To those who don't know, she's Hanako from Katawa Shoujo. Also I should stop now.
« Last Edit: October 08, 2013, 04:48:23 pm by majikero »

Sirus

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident trucker/goddess/ex-president.
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: October 08, 2013, 04:53:57 pm »

Oh my god, she is Hanako!
...except for the gold eyes bit. But other than that!
Quote from: Max White
And lo! Sirus did drive his mighty party truck unto Vegas, and it was good.

Star Wars: Age of Rebellion OOC Thread

Shadow of the Demon Lord - OOC Thread - IC Thread

Propman

• Bay Watcher
  • Eh.
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: October 08, 2013, 05:22:13 pm »

Played around with the genrator:

Your name is Ikarako. You are 20 years old. You have blue eyes and beige hair, and wear a rainbow maid uniform. You are very boyish; others describe you as vigorous, a tomboy and energetic.

You have long, pointed, elfin ears. You wear glasses; you can't use contact lenses, but at least they compliment your maid uniform. You are an albino, giving you a very pale, nearly colorless complexion. You are excited by the infliction of pain and suffering on others. You are actually a fox in human guise, and can display or hide your tail and ears at will.

Your family wound up with massive debts, and you found yourself coming to work at the mansion as repayment. In combat, you wield a traditional western sword, such as a longsword, rapier, flamberge, two-handed sword or the like. When you are extremely upset, you escape through religion, relentlessly praying to heaven for protection and strength. Due to your notable Athletics, you have the ability Super Evasion. In exchange for 1d6 Stress, you can completely avoid a single attack.

Athletics: 6
Affection: 3
Skill: 1
Cunning: 2
Luck: 0
Will: 2

So, she's a kistune shortank good at killing things, in a game ostensibly about being a maid. Cool.
Quote from: from Pathos on April 07, 2010, 08:29:05 pm »
( It was inevitable, really. )
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6