Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22

Author Topic: POKÉMON FUSION!  (Read 64551 times)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - Well ain't that a Goldzinger!
« Reply #225 on: September 25, 2013, 06:10:58 pm »

((You know, you now have two mothy Mons. Shouldn't you share? I'd be willing to trade for your Dramoth.))
((I only communicate with anyone I meet, IC. :P
But. Errr. Sure? What do moths have that attract you?))

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #226 on: September 25, 2013, 06:24:14 pm »

((Nothing whatsoever.))
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - A Tale of Two Moths
« Reply #227 on: September 26, 2013, 02:06:09 am »

Clair slinks away since the reason she was here has passed.

Hunt.
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #228 on: September 26, 2013, 11:29:39 am »

EVERYONE: A note one double battles: if you are ambushed by two Pokémon, you must choose which of your Pokémon you wish to attack or defend against which of the ambushers. For example, if I was attacked by Catersea and Charslash, I could say "Bulbaros, defend against Catersea; Zapzee, attack Charslash.". Cool tactics still gain additional points where relevant. Only trainers who have two or more Pokémon in their possession can double-battle. The results of a double battle are the same as in a single. Remember, can always run from any battle.

Find another Pokemon, one with a better chance of an amusing way to use psychic attacks on it.
Psychic Marvin heads off looking for danger, excitement and tasty 'mons. He passes by some dank swamps where tar bubbles in pits and the poison hangs heavy in the air. Suddenly he is ambushed by Tamer Danath's old pokéfusions! TENTAKANS and NIDOSIAN!

Keep hunting.

'Good one Abtly. You really will need a name if you go on like this.[/i]
Professor Maple is celebrating her recent victory whilst strolling through the fens when she is ambushed out of the long grass by two escaped pokéfusions: CATERSEA and HITMONTHER!

Rest. Bond with Nine. Perhaps random encounter if you want to throw a battle in here?
Kyra Pyre takes her Ninenine to some hotsprings up in the mountains for a well deserved break. They're just relaxing (while the moth bros look on in jealousy) when suddenly two escaped pokéfusions burst into the bath! It's TENTAEON and PIDNAIR!

Clair slinks away since the reason she was here has passed.

Hunt.
Team Rocket Clair goes back up to the mine, where she heard sounds before. Delving deeper she comes across a shady foreman's office. Inside, there are detailed plans and maps which are being hastily destroyed by none other than DOTLY and GLOONX!

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #229 on: September 26, 2013, 11:50:46 am »

Goldzing, attack Hitmonther! Abtly, keep Catersea occupied!

'Abtly, see if you can use telekinesis on the Catersea to shield Goldzing.'
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #230 on: September 26, 2013, 11:57:15 am »

"Bwah! Angry pokemon?!"

Kyra was pretty glad that they were enjoying the steam from the springs-it would be deadly in the water if this would happen, and the heat from the air was good enough. Good for the skin anyway.

Nine growled nearby. "I know. If it wasn't for the steam, we wouldn't be seeing them thanks to the shadows.

"I think I know what you're thinking. Alright! Dramoth, blow away the steam, thanks! Follow it up with a current of heated air Nine! Send them to the waters!"

Cue surprise counterattack!
Spoiler: Kyra Pyre (click to show/hide)

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #231 on: September 26, 2013, 12:05:03 pm »

((Count of wanderers running a bit high?
A Fighting-Type would be pretty useful right now...ah well.))

Go, Abtini and Charmander!

Abtini, attack Tentakans by mind-controlling Nidosian and having it attack Tentakans, then run under a branch!
(If only the real Pokemon games had this much use for Psychic attacks...)
Charmander, attack Nidosian by burning the large branch it is under! Maybe burn Tentacans a bit!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #232 on: September 26, 2013, 01:30:56 pm »

"How am I so good at this."
Go defuse my new Pokemon, keep voltorb bank other one.
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #233 on: September 27, 2013, 11:18:22 am »

Goldzing, attack Hitmonther! Abtly, keep Catersea occupied!

'Abtly, see if you can use telekinesis on the Catersea to shield Goldzing.'
Professor Maple barks a rapid series of orders and launches her pokéfusions. Goldzing darts after Hitmonther...

[ROLLED 4 (x1) =4!]

The Goldzing spurts a torrent of frothy purple water, blasting Hitmonther out of the sky! Abtly stares hard at the Catersea that wiggles to its comrade's aid...

[ROLLED 4 (x1 +1 cool) =5]

Abtly redirects the Catersea, causing it to squirm into Hitmonther, crushing it (permanently) in a mess of string shots! When the pollen settles, Professor Maple finds herself one pokéfusion richer...

+1 happiness to Abtly and Goldzing. Congratulations! Professor Maple caught a Catersea!

Spoiler: Catersea (click to show/hide)

"Bwah! Angry pokemon?!"

Kyra was pretty glad that they were enjoying the steam from the springs-it would be deadly in the water if this would happen, and the heat from the air was good enough. Good for the skin anyway.

Nine growled nearby. "I know. If it wasn't for the steam, we wouldn't be seeing them thanks to the shadows.

"I think I know what you're thinking. Alright! Dramoth, blow away the steam, thanks! Follow it up with a current of heated air Nine! Send them to the waters!"

Cue surprise counterattack!
(I'm going to interpret this as an attack on them in the order in which I named them.)
Kyra Pyre's Dramoth whips away the steam with practiced dragon efficiency, with Tentaeon caught up in the blast...

[ROLLED 5 (x1 +1 cool) =6!]

The Tentaeon is knocked with a splash back into the water where it sinks the bottom! That's okay because it can happily breathe underwater. With the steam now clear, Ninenine leaps into action, scorching a flaming paw against the Pidnair!

(ROLLED 4 (x0.5 +1 cool) = 3] It's not very effective!

But the Pidnair is slick and the flaming paw barely heats up its squamous feathered body. With an unnatural series of wiggles, the Pidnair flies off into the air in retreat!

+1 happiness to Dramoth and Tentaeon! Congratulations! Kyra Pyre caught a Tentaeon!
Spoiler: Tentaeon (click to show/hide)

Go, Abtini and Charmander!

Abtini, attack Tentakans by mind-controlling Nidosian and having it attack Tentakans, then run under a branch!
(If only the real Pokemon games had this much use for Psychic attacks...)
Charmander, attack Nidosian by burning the large branch it is under! Maybe burn Tentacans a bit!
Psychic Marvin decides, as usual, that mind control is the way forward, so he orders his Pokémon into action. Abtini squints awkwardly as the lithe Nidosian, directing it's psychic waves towards the Tentakans that slithers towards them...

[Abtini ROLLED 2 against Tentakans (x2 +1 cool) =5] It's super effective.

The Tentakans is wily but feeble-minded and doesn't see the corruption of its pal until it's halfway crushed. Meanwhile, Charmander lights a little fire under the Nidosian as it unwittingly pounces on the Tentakans.

[ROLLED 4 (x1 +1 cool) =5]

The Nidosian's tails bursts on fire and the poor beast yelps. While his foes are in disarray, Psychic Marvin sends forth the pokéballs...
+1 happiness to Abtini and Charmander! Congratulations! Psychic Marvin caught a Tentakans!
Spoiler: Tentakans (click to show/hide)
Congratulations! Psychic Marvin caught a Nidosian!
Spoiler: Nidosian (click to show/hide)
What's this?!

Abtini is evolving!

Abtini evolved into Kadanair!

"How am I so good at this."
Go defuse my new Pokemon, keep voltorb bank other one.
Cool Trainer Bruce cooly defuses the handsome Voltros, keeping the electric Voltorb and banking the Tauros!
No further points can be gained for banking a Tauros.

Cool Trainer Bruce is hanging around outside the Mutation Centre when something catches his eye from a nearby patch of long grass. He strolls casually over, supressing obvious signs of excitement. In the grass he finds a small mirror dangling from a piece of string, attached to a rod, held in the hideous maw of a skulking escaped VILETRES! He feels a rumble beneath him and out bursts RHYIX! It was a trap!

(...holy crap that is the worst pokemon ever to face if you have a grass type.  Thank god I defused.)

Have Squirtle attack the legend.
If Squirtle becomes weak, switch out for Flareon.
If Flareon becomes weak, return Flareon and run.

If the wild pokemon becomes weak, attempt capture, repeatedly.

As you didn't respond to my request for clarification, I'm going to interpret this as attacking with Squirtle.

Altus Wasser doesn't think, he just acts, sending forth his Squirtle to battle the strange red bird.

[ROLLED 3 (x1) =3]

Squirtle sends out a liquid blast but the Voltcuno dodges out the way and slowly flaps its wings and flies off.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - Double Trouble!
« Reply #234 on: September 27, 2013, 12:45:22 pm »

Look over terrain to deduce optimum strategy.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

sjm9876

• Bay Watcher
  • Did not so much Fall as Saunter Vaguely Downwards
    • View Profile
« Reply #235 on: September 27, 2013, 12:50:57 pm »

'Good one Abtly. And you Goldzing, not bad at all. though i think I have a name for you now Abtly. I reckon.... Pitcher.'

Look for someplace hot.
My dreams are not unlike yours - they long for the safety, and break like a glass chandelier.
But there's laughter and oh there is love, just past the edge of our fears.
And there's chaos when push comes to shove, but it's music to my ears.

Sigtext

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #236 on: September 27, 2013, 01:24:01 pm »

"Excellent! We will soon achieve great things!"

Return to bank. Defuse Nidosian and Nidorow. Bank Persian, and Tentacool. Fuse Nidoqueen and Nidoking, with Nidoking being the one who decides the face and color and attacks and such.

Use Kadanair's Dragon-Sense to find the nearest Dragon-Type Pokefusion! Possibly one someone else owns. If it is wild, have Kadanair lure it with its draconic charms!
Sig

anailater

• Bay Watcher
  • Because She's Awesome
    • View Profile
« Reply #237 on: September 27, 2013, 01:31:45 pm »

"Oh shit.."
Growkans defend against Rhynix, use fire to keep it stationary. King-Two use your psychic powers to fling water at the Viletres.
((Come on two legenderies.))
At best it's a pool of ink thats here for no reason; at worst it's a puddle of hateful alien death penises that want to murder-rape you into chunks.
So how are you today?

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #238 on: September 27, 2013, 03:27:13 pm »

Bank it all!

"That was. . .an amazing battle Nine! Let's head back to the pokecenter, then perhaps return to these springs later for a ncie rest, huh?"

And do such!
Spoiler: Kyra Pyre (click to show/hide)

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #239 on: September 27, 2013, 03:38:22 pm »

Look over terrain to deduce optimum strategy.
The pokéfusion is long gone (all battles are resolved in a single roll) but the nearby scrubland should be full of normal type pokémon that won't be too hard to beat.

Bank it all!
Specifically, which ones are you banking? All except Ninenine?
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 22