Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22

Author Topic: POKÉMON FUSION!  (Read 64625 times)

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: POKÉMON FUSION! - The Competition HEATS Up!
« Reply #165 on: September 11, 2013, 11:26:57 pm »

"Rapicool, enjoy a nice shower from the Magichu then counterattack by wrapping your tentacles around it and heating them up!
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

Dwarmin

• Bay Watcher
  • Where do we go from here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: September 11, 2013, 11:57:00 pm »

Action: March into the forest!
Dwarmin's fell gaze has fallen upon you. Sadly, Your life and your quest end here, at this sig.

"The hats never coming off."

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 12, 2013, 05:29:27 pm »

Seek out more mons.
Team Rocket Clair, efficient, determined to show Team Rocket that she belongs in their organisation, heads into the wilds and soon encounters... a wild RHYIX!

Abtini, use some sort of psychic attack to make the Nidorow wonder how its horned and spined head leave it capable of flight, causing it to be unable to fly!
Psychic Marvin's, new Abtini wiggles cryptically at the strange bird, implanting odd ideas in its mind...

[ROLLED 5 (x1 +1 cool) = 6!]

Abtini is so effective, it psychically convices the Nidorow in to waddling into a pokéball! (+1 happiness for all!)
Spoiler: Nidorow (click to show/hide)

Kyra stopped and tilted her head slightly while looking at the Golgey. She was intrigued by its appearance, and that it was also standing on a slope at more than 45 degrees from the ground.

"Hm. Strange. I wonder if I could pull this off.." Kyra said as she looked at Nine. "Nine, heat up the earth. Send that Golgey off balance! Firewave!"

How does gravity and a sloped angle work?
Let's test trajectory pokeballs!

Attack! Scorched Earth (mostly in an eco-friendly way)!

Kyra Pyre directs Ninenine against the odd bird...

[ROLLED 3 (x1 +1 cool) =4!]

Her experiment with fire and trajectories is a little too successful: instead of knocking the Golgey off balance, Ninenine opens a deep rent in the earth and the Golgey disappears forever into the fiery depths. (+1 happiness!)

"Can I gave that when you done?"
Test KingTwo, disorient him with your latent psychic abilities then use your claws as blunt hammers.
Cool Trainer Bruce once more tries to entreat Kingtwo to use psychic powers...

[ROLLED 3 (x1) = 3]

The Kingtwo stares hard at Mr Lax, while dribbling slightly. Eventually Mr Lax puts down his paper and leaves the house to go to an important business meeting. Kingtwo doesn't know what to think about this.

Mr. Lax is at a meeting!

Prepare poisonballs- i mean, pokepoi- damnit. PREPARE POKEBALLS, COMMAND POISON.
Karate Biker Joe order Koffchop to hit the monstrous Hitmonther with poison...

[ROLLED 1 (x1) =1]

Instead, the Hitmonther punches the poison back at the team! While they're coughing their lungs out, Hitmonther jogs off. (-2 happiness!)

There is now an escaped Hitmonther in the wilds!

Use water gun to try to bring it out of the pit.
Altus Wasser's Squirtbasaur spurts a great vent of water at the poor pokéfusion...

[ROLLED 2 (x2) = 4!] It's super effective!

The Ponyma is completely extinguished (+1 happiness!)...

"Rapicool, enjoy a nice shower from the Magichu then counterattack by wrapping your tentacles around it and heating them up!
Camper Liam puts one hand on his hip and demurely orders his Rapicool into defensive action...

[Magichu rolled 2 (x.05 +1 going first -1 cool) = 1] It's not very effective.

In the ensuing tentacle wrap, the Magichu is easily caught. (+1 happiness for all!)
Spoiler: Magichu (click to show/hide)

Gardener Blue takes a stroll and soon finds... a wild MAGNENO!

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 12, 2013, 05:42:38 pm »

Pull outs Squirtrina

"Now then. You know the outcome. Water is your times four weakness. I just need a good plan and you are mine. The roll of the dice doesn't matter. You can join me or I can drown you and make you mine anyway. So, the hard way or my way? Trust me, the dark side is fun."

Attack(with words)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 12, 2013, 05:43:38 pm »

((Bollocks. Back to square one I guess...))

Go back to the pokemon center for those sweet, sweet antidotes.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 12, 2013, 05:49:48 pm »

((Bollocks. Back to square one I guess...))

Go back to the pokemon center for those sweet, sweet antidotes.
(You can do this and straight away declare your next action if you like.)

Tiruin

• Bay Watcher
  • Life is too short for worries
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 12, 2013, 06:05:52 pm »

Kyra had only a second to speak before she realized how..completely bad a situation she was in.

"Nine, let's get out of here! I think I see lava down there!" Aaand we just killed it.

Get out of here! Try to find a safer place to hide. Like a nice forested area.
Spoiler: Kyra Pyre (click to show/hide)

Tsuchigumo550

• Bay Watcher
  • Mad Artificer
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 12, 2013, 06:10:27 pm »

After the pokecenter, go hunting for more pokemon! Don't hunt for anything in particular.
There are words that make the booze plant possible. Just not those words.
Alright you two. Attempt to murder each other. Last one standing gets to participate in the next test.
DIRK: Pelvic thrusts will be my exclamation points.

Zanzetkuken The Great

• Bay Watcher
  • The Wizard Dragon
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 12, 2013, 08:15:14 pm »

Bait it out of the pit.
Capture when it gets to a place I can safely get it without losing the pokeball.
Quote from: Eric Blank
It's Zanzetkuken The Great. He's a goddamn wizard-dragon. He will make it so, and it will forever be.
Quote from: 2016 Election IRC
<DozebomLolumzalis> you filthy god-damn ninja wizard dragon

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 12, 2013, 08:30:50 pm »

Congratulate Abtini!

Continue looking for Pocket Monsters. Sing the Pokemon theme song to the tune of Gilligan's Island.
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

Hugehead

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 12, 2013, 09:21:36 pm »

Go to Pokemon center, defuse Rapicool and Magichu.
We're Bay12er's. If there is a bug, we will find it, exploit it, and make a recursive statue out of it. Just look up Planepacked.
When a dwarf enters a martial trance, they become Jedi. Short, drunken Jedi.

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 15, 2013, 12:41:35 pm »

A shrill cry echoes throughout the island. The trainers in the trees and scrublands and tar pits and ruins collectively shiver. By a lonely bog, a cloud of poisonous gas spreads. No one has seen Tamer Danath for some time, or his Nidosian or Tentakans...

Pull outs Squirtrina

"Now then. You know the outcome. Water is your times four weakness. I just need a good plan and you are mine. The roll of the dice doesn't matter. You can join me or I can drown you and make you mine anyway. So, the hard way or my way? Trust me, the dark side is fun."

Attack(with words)
The wild Rhyix takes a good look at Squirtrina and narrows its eyes... and tries to escape!

[RHYIX ROLLED 4!]

The Rhyix burrows down deep into the earth. That's odd thought Team Rocket Clair... perhaps the pokéfusions are learning?

There is now an escaped Rhyix in the wild!

Team Rocket Clair doesn't have long to contemplate what this might mean before she's ambushed by... a wild BELLMITE!

Get out of here! Try to find a safer place to hide. Like a nice forested area.
Kyra Pyre heads towards the forest. Before heading into the canopy she briefly sees strange lights in the mountains, but thinks little of it at the time. She's not long into the forest before she steps on a wild KRABTO!

After the pokecenter, go hunting for more pokemon! Don't hunt for anything in particular.
Karate Biker Joe rides off into the wilds, towards the central mountain. As he rides a SLOWRAN slowly runs out in front, drawing him away and deeper into the jungle...

Bait it out of the pit.
Capture when it gets to a place I can safely get it without losing the pokeball.

Uh, that Ponyma is no longer with us.

As Altus Wasser hangs around the tar pit, he's suddenly jumped by a wild DROWEON!

Continue looking for Pocket Monsters. Sing the Pokemon theme song to the tune of Gilligan's Island.
Psychic Marvin heads into the wilds. After the earlier piercing cry, all is eerily quiet. He sees, in the middle-distance, a few scuttling figures hurrying with purpose. Before he can move to investigate, a wild MUMAR bumps into him with a foul squelch!

Go to Pokemon center, defuse Rapicool and Magichu.
Camper Liam defuses Rapicool and Magichu at the mutation centre (gaining a Rapidash, Tentacool, Magikarp and Pikachu). He overhears one of the professors mention something about odd movement of the the wild pokéfusions.
« Last Edit: September 15, 2013, 12:49:41 pm by notquitethere »

GreatWyrmGold

• Bay Watcher
  • Sane, by the local standards.
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 15, 2013, 12:43:24 pm »

"Ew."

Go, Tentacool! Use Bubblebeam to clean up this menace to life, limb, and hygiene!
Sig
Are you a GM with players who haven't posted? TheDelinquent Players Help will have Bay12 give you an action!
[GreatWyrmGold] gets a little crown. May it forever be his mark of Cain; let no one argue pointless subjects with him lest they receive the same.

scapheap

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm a good guy...girl. My horse just eat souls.
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: September 15, 2013, 01:27:40 pm »

"Squirtrina! Defend!"

Defend(1/4 defence)
You were planning to have a 15 year old magical girl kill Witches by drinking them under the table!? It's original, at least.
Morpheus, a magic girls game

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 15, 2013, 01:41:11 pm »

So are attacking types stacked for what you can and cannot attack, resistances etc.? Like, would Cloyster do normal damage or super effective to grass types? Would Venusaur be super effective or normally effective against bug types? Would Golem be able to hurt Pidgeot?
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 22